My suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

elvisTank2 #1 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 09:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21 battles

I suggest that

1: Armour penetration indicator, the green and red aiming mark, should work on teammate too.  Not about TK, but about learning. When campping, moving, or anytime we can learn about where to penetrate from looking at teammates. 

2: allowing single player to start a training battle, to explore and learn map. 

Both do not require tons of colding work. They can be done by few line of codes.  

Awestryker #2 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 12:03

Major

• Players
  • 25861 battles
Good ideas...I often wished they had 1 player training rooms...

GWyatt #3 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 12:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3804 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

View PostelvisTank2, on Apr 24 2019 - 03:48, said:

Both do not require tons of colding work. They can be done by few line of codes.  

I would love to have single player training battle BUT it has nothing  to do with coding. The issue is that a training room requires nearly as many resources on the server as a full 15 vs 15 battle. Resources are relatively expensive, so WG says it will not happen.

But, I sure wish that it would some day as it would be nice to check out new maps, etc. without having to find someone else (who more that likely has a different reason for entering the training room than you.)

Edited by GWyatt, Apr 24 2019 - 12:53.

elvisTank2 #4 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 13:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 21 battles

View PostGWyatt, on Apr 24 2019 - 11:53, said:

I would love to have single player training battle BUT it has nothing  to do with coding. The issue is that a training room requires nearly as many resources on the server as a full 15 vs 15 battle. Resources are relatively expensive, so WG says it will not happen.

But, I sure wish that it would some day as it would be nice to check out new maps, etc. without having to find someone else (who more that likely has a different reason for entering the training room than you.)

for this part, because it is a single room, it doesn't has to be created on server. It can be perfectly created in local user client without any resource from server. 

HOTA_CHATON #5 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 13:39

Major

• Players
  • 13018 battles
  • [GOLB] GOLB

View PostelvisTank2, on Apr 24 2019 - 02:48, said:

I suggest that

1: Armour penetration indicator, the green and red aiming mark, should work on teammate too.  Not about TK, but about learning. When campping, moving, or anytime we can learn about where to penetrate from looking at teammates. 

This is why PVE needs to exist, in this game.  I play here for PVP and go to the other 2 for PVE but, mainly AW as the PVE is really difficult and good.  In order for WG to have a good PVE, they would constantly have to stay on top of it and keep it tuned up but since we know they are so lazy, that will never happen.  I mean, they can't even keep what they have tuned.  Just look at all the tanks that have been power-creeped during the last 5 years or so.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users