Frontlines Assistant App

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Altwar #1 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 18:47

Major

• Players
  • 57346 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

So recently I sent in a ticket to Wargaming Support, requesting that the Ratings tab be fixed, as it hasn't been working for me for a few weeks.  I got a reply a couple days later saying the devs were notified and so the ticket was closed, though for me the issue remained.  

Anyway today, like I do everyday, I was reviewing the WoT Assistant to see if the Ratings was working (it isn't) and then was looking at various stats my tanks have accumulated, including the HWK 12.   I've had since it's introduction but didn't play it until last week, when I decided to put a new crew in it and see what it could do in Frontlines.  I've since played it once in a Random Battle.  So I was a bit surprised to see that in the Tanks Destroyed tab that my HWK 12 has destroyed 19 tanks, including 4 T-44 FL tanks.  Obviously I didn't destroy all those tanks in a Random Battle, so my question is, are Frontlines stats being kept after all?

nshelton #2 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 19:22

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5585 battles
  • [TREDS] TREDS
So it would seem. Sounds like a small thing noone noticed to fix.

Virforty #3 Posted May 01 2019 - 08:15

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1026 battles
My ratings tab isn't working yet either after playing the game now for a month, over 400 battles in...so what do we do now to get that fixed? 

Also tagged with Frontlines, Assistant, App

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users