• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

the_Deadly_Bulb #21 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:43

Major

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostProfessionalFinn, on Apr 24 2019 - 11:41, said:

Say what OP? Get in line. Arty and premium ammo and WG greed & avarice have ruined WoT.

Don't forget the leprechauns.

Huge hit to the game when the leprechauns were introduced.

lazyandlate #22 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:44

Corporal

• Players
  • 33192 battles
  • [BOND] BOND

The whole game is rigged....you haven't noticed that?

Its a failing company in NA. Its not hard to see.

The game itself isn't bad but STILL full of flaws and glitches. From spotting mechanics to many so called adjustments for simulation instead of arcade. We all know its still more of an arcade game.

All the adjustments to spend more credits during game, consumables and such. No modified equipment, Bonds, so on so forth. Oh and the ghost shells are quite hilarious.

Its up to the players to report illegal mods, with no reward or notice that you were correct in determining that. 

Then you have those top clans, just as foul mouthed and ignorant. Bounce them more than others, hit you when barrels 45 degrees in the other direction and other things like unbelievable snapshots....then you watch the same people in competitive play(streamed events) and it doenst happen. 

The game has been removed from e-league competition as well, that should tell all serious gamers something about it.

For you nutsacks who wanna tell me to shut it, [edited]you!! ive aoent my money and time to watch I game I loved once become a rigged state of crapand ive dam well earned my right to call these profit hungry Minecraft types what I think. So express your ignorance please!!!

KaiserWilhelmShatner #23 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:48

Major

• Players
  • 16770 battles
  • [PSYCO] PSYCO

View Postriversteel, on Apr 24 2019 - 10:24, said:

like t 50-2(old)  .... racing - ruined this game.

You could track the T-50-2.  Wheelies only slow down slightly until the player uses the repair kit and they are back at full speed.

_Tsavo_ #24 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:48

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 45896 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

View Postlazyandlate, on Apr 24 2019 - 14:44, said:

The game itself isn't bad but STILL full of flaws and glitches. From spotting mechanics to many so called adjustments for simulation instead of arcade. We all know its still more of an arcade game.

All the adjustments to spend more credits during game, consumables and such. No modified equipment, Bonds, so on so forth. Oh and the ghost shells are quite hilarious.

Its up to the players to report illegal mods, with no reward or notice that you were correct in determining that. 

Then you have those top clans, just as foul mouthed and ignorant. Bounce them more than others, hit you when barrels 45 degrees in the other direction and other things like unbelievable snapshots....then you watch the same people in competitive play(streamed events) and it doenst happen. 

The game has been removed from e-league competition as well, that should tell all serious gamers something about it.

For you nutsacks who wanna tell me to shut it, [edited]you!! ive aoent my money and time to watch I game I loved once become a rigged state of crapand ive dam well earned my right to call these profit hungry Minecraft types what I think. So express your ignorance please!!!

lol, tin foil

the_Deadly_Bulb #25 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:52

Major

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postmbrolin, on Apr 24 2019 - 11:42, said:

What I've wondered, If Clown cars go too fast they can't be bothered with clicking on the tank they want auto aim on, then how can we be expected to be able to auto click on the "Too Fast" clown car to engage our own auto aim on said clown car?

Using auto-aim on a wheelie is pretty pointless.

There is near zero chance to hit one with auto-aim unless its heading straight at you or away from you.

Not much different than a fast LT really.

Auto aim is never the right choice for a fast moving target.

Wheelies have enough power to maintain enough speed to outrun auto-aim even on hills.

Successful wheel hits will sometimes slow them enough for an auto-aimed shot to hit, but its easier to lead them and aim.

The other issue with auto-aiming wheelies is even if you do hit them, unless its from the front or rear its likely just going to hit a centre wheel, unless the thing is completely stopped and has 8 wheels.

Auto aim being set to centre mass.

mbrolin #26 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:54

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33588 battles

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Apr 24 2019 - 19:52, said:

Using auto-aim on a wheelie is pretty pointless.

There is near zero chance to hit one with auto-aim unless its heading straight at you or away from you.

Not much different than a fast LT really.

Auto aim is never the right choice for a fast moving target.

Wheelies have enough power to maintain enough speed to outrun auto-aim even on hills.

Successful wheel hits will sometimes slow them enough for an auto-aimed shot to hit, but its easier to lead them and aim.

The other issue with auto-aiming wheelies is even if you do hit them, unless its from the front or rear its likely just going to hit a centre wheel, unless the thing is completely stopped and has 8 wheels.

Auto aim being set to centre mass.

Not when your chasing it. It's the only way I can hit them when their closer than 100 meters.

the_Deadly_Bulb #27 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:56

Major

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postmbrolin, on Apr 24 2019 - 11:54, said:

Not when your chasing it. It's the only way I can hit them when their closer than 100 meters.

Did you miss where I clearly wrote "There is near zero chance to hit one with auto-aim unless its heading straight at you or away from you.:sceptic:

Crimson_Saber #28 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:57

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16600 battles
At this point I'm beginning to think OP is a troll bot.

F4U_wingman #29 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 86143 battles
  • [T-GBU] T-GBU

:arta: have this for ARTY for all the :child:

now need one for the wheelie tanks :trollface:

mbrolin #30 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:01

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33588 battles

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Apr 24 2019 - 19:56, said:

Did you miss where I clearly wrote "There is near zero chance to hit one with auto-aim unless its heading straight at you or away from you.:sceptic:

That's why I a said I'm chasing it. That means its always facing away, so its always good to use Auto Aim

cloudwalkr #31 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:02

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56270 battles
players like OP contently complaining in every thread they ever make are the real problem.  You should just leave, Bjamin.  You should really just find a different game to play and save us all on these forums your ranting.

cloudwalkr #32 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:05

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56270 battles

View Postlazyandlate, on Apr 24 2019 - 20:44, said:

You're expressing enough ignorance for the rest of us.  Well, you and OP.

the_Deadly_Bulb #33 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:06

Major

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postmbrolin, on Apr 24 2019 - 11:42, said:

What I've wondered, If Clown cars go too fast they can't be bothered with clicking on the tank they want auto aim on, then how can we be expected to be able to auto click on the "Too Fast" clown car to engage our own auto aim on said clown car?

So I just had to go look.

You have the Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10).

2 battles. 

258 average damage/battle.

No kills.

50% WR (2 battles)

Doesn't look like you enjoyed it much.

Doesn't look like it was OP in your hands.

Doesn't look like you want anyone else to have any enjoyment from it if you don't.

Just how it looks to me.

You really don't have any reason to be here asking disingenuous questions about wheelies, you have one, one of the best too.

You're a pretty good player too.

The auto-aim feature didn't do much for you when you used yours.

Kind of an end of story point IMO.

cloudwalkr #34 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:36

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56270 battles

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Apr 24 2019 - 21:06, said:

So I just had to go look.

You have the Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10).

2 battles. 

258 average damage/battle.

No kills.

50% WR (2 battles)

Doesn't look like you enjoyed it much.

Doesn't look like it was OP in your hands.

Doesn't look like you want anyone else to have any enjoyment from it if you don't.

Just how it looks to me.

You really don't have any reason to be here asking disingenuous questions about wheelies, you have one, one of the best too.

You're a pretty good player too.

The auto-aim feature didn't do much for you when you used yours.

Kind of an end of story point IMO.

imo the tier 8 is one of the most blatantly over powered vehicles in the game compared to tech tree versions.  The tier 8 premium is light years ahead of the lynx 6x6 and arguably better than the tier 9 ebr 90.  In my opinion it's the most blatant pay2win vs tech tree tank in the game.  It is just sooooooooo much better than it's tech tree version and the next tier as well, which is beyond stupid.  The horrible map designs along with blatant pay2win design choices have all been reasons why I can't and don't advocate spending money on this game.

the_Deadly_Bulb #35 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 22:25

Major

• Players
  • 27288 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postcloudwalkr, on Apr 24 2019 - 12:36, said:

imo the tier 8 is one of the most blatantly over powered vehicles in the game compared to tech tree versions.  The tier 8 premium is light years ahead of the lynx 6x6 and arguably better than the tier 9 ebr 90.  In my opinion it's the most blatant pay2win vs tech tree tank in the game.  It is just sooooooooo much better than it's tech tree version and the next tier as well, which is beyond stupid.  The horrible map designs along with blatant pay2win design choices have all been reasons why I can't and don't advocate spending money on this game.

So far I've only got to the T-VII Hotchkiss in the earned wheelies.

I have to agree, at least in part, that the Premium is the best so far that I've played.

That said, here's the part I don't agree with, I paid for my Premium T-VIII (albeit 70% off) and I don't (yet) win in it much, so the P2W aspect has not materialised for me.

I quite enjoy trying to be effective in it. 

Best $30 I've spent on WoT in a long time. 

SteelRonin #36 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 22:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 23489 battles
  • [SAKAI] SAKAI

View PostGeoMonster, on Apr 24 2019 - 15:39, said:

You are mistaken.  They have a auto-aim that far exceeds other tanks and that is considered ILLEGAL on any other tank.

You are completely wrong.

Wheelies have an autoaim feature that helps you to lock on the target without directly aiming them. It does not lead targets and It does not aim to weakspots.

ILLEGAL autoaim or aimbots are the ones that lock on into weakspots automatically, some of them by pressing some keys to lock on to different weakspots or vulnerable zones like ammo rack, google them.

What Wheelies actually have is BETTER ACCURACY ON THE MOVE, Is that hard to understand?

SR427 #37 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 22:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 42400 battles
  • [FUWG] FUWG
Maybe for different reasons, I also think that the wheelies significantly hurt the game.  If WOT wanted to fundamentally change the game that is their prerogative, but adding wheelies takes the game one further step away from the historical tank on tank battles that many come here to experience.  There is a reason why you almost never find wheelies involved in significant historical battles - they were not successful as armored vehicles - especially under adverse conditions.  And the general tenor of the game has changed.  Instead of a game of chess where both strategic and tactical thinking are required, the wheelies take the game closer to playing space invaders.  

GeoMonster #38 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 23:07

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35714 battles
  • [W0LF-] W0LF-

View PostSteelRonin, on Apr 24 2019 - 15:29, said:

You are completely wrong.

Wheelies have an autoaim feature that helps you to lock on the target without directly aiming them. It does not lead targets and It does not aim to weakspots.

ILLEGAL autoaim or aimbots are the ones that lock on into weakspots automatically, some of them by pressing some keys to lock on to different weakspots or vulnerable zones like ammo rack, google them.

What Wheelies actually have is BETTER ACCURACY ON THE MOVE, Is that hard to understand?

DUHHHHH.  Are you and your buddy THAT dense?

ANY tank in the game except for Clown Cars CANNOT LOCK ONTO A TANK WHEN AUTO-AIMING if NOT AIMED at the tank.   FACT!

Clown Cars CAN LOCK ONTO A TANK WHEN AUTO-AIMING if NOT AIMED at the tank.  FACT!

The MOD that let ANY tank LOCK ONTO A TANK when NOT aimed at it is ILLEGAL.  FACT!

Clown Cars CAN use that AUTO-AIM feature that is considered ILLEGAL on ANY OTHER tank with respect to LOCKING when NOT AIMED at the tank.   FACT!

Sheesh.

DUHHHHH.

Never did I mention weak spots or leading.  I JUST said that the AUTO-AIM on CLOWN CARS is ILLEGAL on ANY OTHER TANK in the game.  FACT!

DUHHHH.

cloudwalkr #39 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 23:42

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56270 battles

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Apr 24 2019 - 22:25, said:

So far I've only got to the T-VII Hotchkiss in the earned wheelies.

I have to agree, at least in part, that the Premium is the best so far that I've played.

That said, here's the part I don't agree with, I paid for my Premium T-VIII (albeit 70% off) and I don't (yet) win in it much, so the P2W aspect has not materialised for me.

I quite enjoy trying to be effective in it. 

Best $30 I've spent on WoT in a long time. 

Let me clarify my idea of "pay2win".  You can spend real world money for a tank (tier 8 ebr) that is vastly better than the tech tree versions.  Regardless of whether people actually win more that fits the "pay2win" model for me because you can outright buy a better tank and give yourself a higher chance to win straight out the gate.

Just wait until you get the tier 8 lynx 6x6 and compare it to the tier 8 ebr and you should see a major difference.  The tier 8 2 shot reloader reloads as fast as the lynx 6x6 single shot and the HE on the ebr can hit for 250 where lynx might hit for that but most times doesn't.  the tier 8 ebr body structure allows it to eat rounds much more often than the lynx 6x6.  The tier 8 ebr goes as fast as the tier 9 and has a better gun with the same body structure...so you are effectively buying a premium that is as good as the tier 9 with a better gun.  The tier 9 gun is a joke and almost completely kills the tank.

The hotchkiss, I really enjoyed it actually.  It felt very good as a tier 7 and the tier 8 lynx 6x6 isn't horrible if you can figure it out...but the ebr FL tier 8 premium is seriously better in every single way to the point it's laughable.  

Yeah, if I still spent money on this game it would have been one to buy for sure.  I have no doubt you enjoy it thoroughly lol.  Also, sorry I missed yesterday session.  Had a family member in the hospital since sat night so had a lot going on.  

Markd73 #40 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 23:55

Major

• Players
  • 32795 battles

View PostGeoMonster, on Apr 24 2019 - 19:31, said:

Per WG ... Wheeled vehicles also have a special lock-on feature. This allows players to automatically aim at enemy vehicles just by simply clicking when close to the target.

This is ILLEGAL in every other tank, and in fact was removed from auto-aim MODs last year. I use to love that MOD and it made it so easy to circle and kill tanks. Now you need to click ON THE TANK itself if you want to lock on.  With Clown Cars, just aim in the vicinity and you are auto-locked on.  Up close that is devastating. From a distance it makes it so much easier to lock onto a tank.

Post needs more all caps. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users