Boosters

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

eraser1962 #1 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:26

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24169 battles
  • [BB-C4] BB-C4

Boosters seem to be a well received and accepted part of the WG (WoT) economy now.  They are popular and I would assume profitable.  Presently using boosters adds an additional multiplier to a specific variable such as crew training, experience, or credits for a specific time duration - usually 1 hr or 2 hrs.   I would like to suggest adding an additional booster that applies per game.

I imagine that the thinking of applying a time duration was likely trying to be generous to protect against short battles when you die quickly.  Nothing wrong with that. Salute.  Boosters with a minimum of 1 hour time duration might also encourage longer duration sessions per player.  This too, might be a desired goal of WG.    Not withstanding the two prior arguments, I believe it possible and likely that more players might sign on and play matches if they didn't feel that signing on would require a minimum 1 hour commitment.   I know this has been true for most players that I know.  If a player could sign on and play one or two matches without the concern of not being able to fully utilize a time duration booster, I believe it possible that more boosters would be sold.

I would request WG experiment by offering both time duration and per game boosters and see if this results in more player sign ons and more booster sales.

mlinke #2 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 20:47

Captain

• Players
  • 52488 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
No. I do not want to put boosters more frequent

GenPanzer #3 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:20

Major

• Players
  • 43351 battles

Don't they already have these in certain tank bundles? Like x5s for so many battles? And aren't they introducing something similar to this in near future, possibly even next patch?

Altwar #4 Posted Apr 24 2019 - 21:24

Major

• Players
  • 57186 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

The OP's suggestion would make WoT more like WoWs with respect to that game's signals.  For me, the booster time duration is good as it is.  I use them regardless if I play 1 game or a dozen because they are given out fairly often.

eraser1962 #5 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 13:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24169 battles
  • [BB-C4] BB-C4

View PostGenPanzer, on Apr 24 2019 - 21:20, said:

Don't they already have these in certain tank bundles? Like x5s for so many battles? And aren't they introducing something similar to this in near future, possibly even next patch?

I have not personally seen booster available for a specific number of matches.  I have only seen them available with a time duration of an hour or two hours.  I read the features of the upcoming release and didn't see this is in the list.

GenPanzer #6 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 14:38

Major

• Players
  • 43351 battles

View Posteraser1962, on Apr 25 2019 - 07:42, said:

I have not personally seen booster available for a specific number of matches.  I have only seen them available with a time duration of an hour or two hours.  I read the features of the upcoming release and didn't see this is in the list.

No, I think they are introducing something similar when they introduce the WoT special premium time.

latvius #7 Posted Apr 25 2019 - 14:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31160 battles
  • [-DIG-] -DIG-
OP , juice isn't worth the squeeze.  On my list of things to change this isn't even on it.  They give out these boosters so often I have yet to run out and I run them everyday and I play nearly everyday...

Also tagged with Boosters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users