High Explosive splash damage.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

HeraldricKnight #21 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 03:44

Captain

• Players
  • 8751 battles

View PostscHnuuudle_bop, on Apr 26 2019 - 01:56, said:

As for topic. Let us see. A forum about a tank game, check. A video about a tank, check. A game about the destruction of tanks, check. A video about the destruction of tanks. Seems pretty on topic to me.

BigBacon, for the 15th time, it is just a video showing a big boom. There was no point being made.

This forum is specifically for World of Tanks. There are now TOW missiles in WOT, so this thread is off topic. 

Do you always create troll threads when people mock you back into the basement with the other arty players?

scHnuuudle_bop #22 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 05:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 21501 battles

View PostWhiteBishop, on Apr 26 2019 - 03:44, said:

This forum is specifically for World of Tanks. There are now TOW missiles in WOT, so this thread is off topic. 

Do you always create troll threads when people mock you back into the basement with the other arty players?

I will explain simply, since you seem have a difficult time understanding things.  I know your understanding is on the low side, so I will go slowly.

Now, this is a game about armoured vehicles. It is called World of Tanks, you still with me.

This is a forum, to discuss various subjects based on the game, which, now remember the line above (I realize you have a hard time following things). A game about tanks and stuff.

Another part of the game, is where we get to blow tanks up. 

Now, you need to think real hard now, work on it. I realize you have some difficulty reading. So a video about tanks blowing up sure seems on topic. but hey, what do I know, you are self proclaimed expert. I thought a tank exploding in a discussion about a game where tanks explode, sort of fits like a glove. Seemed no different than some guy posting pictures of his museum visit. Pictures of tanks in a forum about a tank game. 

Mocking arty players. That's funny, why would I care, especially from the dullest knife in the drawer. 

Your whines on the subject is actually you admitting a mere game beat you. You want someone to make it easier for you, wa.

I just like getting you to admit more and more that the game is too tough for you.Your embarrassing demands the bar be lowered to make your game easier. It is my entertainment sunshine.

It is just a video, showing a tank blowing up, boom. Your imagination is fantastic, broken but fantastic.

Edited by scHnuuudle_bop, Apr 26 2019 - 05:50.

LordSwaggyMcBadassington #23 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 07:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1971 battles
  • [AOG2] AOG2
I think the issue is just that you called the TOW's shaped-charge round and HE round. It's really not. Based on how you're insulting the rest of the thread for pointing that out, I assume you feel attacked.Nobody's hating, just showing your mistake.

And the video was certainly relevant, but the way you originally posted it ("I does not take direct hits to damage things." implies that HEAT can damage targets without a direct hit. It can, technically, in real life, but not in the game - therefore, irrelevant for WOT purposes.

Edited by LordSwaggyMcBadassington, Apr 26 2019 - 07:31.

LordSwaggyMcBadassington #24 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 07:39

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1971 battles
  • [AOG2] AOG2
Also, standard HEAT rounds cannot penetrate a target without a direct hit. Only modern laser-based 'smart' munitions (which the TOW isn't, though the TOW 2B has wire-fed rangefinding) utilize top-attack. Don't really know about the TOW Aero used in the video, but similar systems like the SPIKE have semi-active fire-and-forget capacity which utilize tandem penetrators or fused airburst warheads to predetonate on roof armor. 

Although especially with high-caliber artillery rounds, HE-fragmentation ammo is usually more effective than HEAT. Frag rounds have huge burst radius and can decimate both armor and entrenched positions. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users