Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29227 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

So there are 3 levels of blueprints 

1 - Blueprint of specific vehicle

2 - Blueprint of specific nation

3 - Universal blue print

since receiving vehicle and nation blue prints are random it makes it difficult to work on a specific nation.

what i propose is two things.

1 - Make it so 1 nation and 1 universal can be combined to create a nation blueprint of choice.

2 - Make it so 3 or 4 universal blueprints can be combined to create a nation blueprint of choice.

I feel this will make it easier to work on specific tanks or nations with this simple add on to the blueprint system.

Christojojo #2 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 02:29

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34787 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP
the blueprint is a promotion to play more not to give free tanks to people that think they deserve everything for free. Play the game. Earn the tanks and if you get discounts good for you. If you have to grind them welcome to reality.

Buttknuckle #3 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 02:34

Major

• Players
  • 51931 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ

Stop expecting instant gratification from things. The blueprint system has only been out a few weeks and you're already complaining that you aren't getting the specific ones you want fast enough. Its already a program that allows people to save a bit of grinding and rather than be thankful for the break it gives you, you complain that its not enough.

PAP0 #4 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 02:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18256 battles

View PostChristojojo, on Apr 25 2019 - 17:29, said:

the blueprint is a promotion to play more not to give free tanks to people that think they deserve everything for free. Play the game. Earn the tanks and if you get discounts good for you. If you have to grind them welcome to reality.

View PostButtknuckle, on Apr 25 2019 - 17:34, said:

Stop expecting instant gratification from things. The blueprint system has only been out a few weeks and you're already complaining that you aren't getting the specific ones you want fast enough. Its already a program that allows people to save a bit of grinding and rather than be thankful for the break it gives you, you complain that its not enough.

Obviously you two didn't even bother to read the OP's idea. How sad.

It makes sense, you put in more blueprints and get less of them out. 

OP's idea #1 is a 2 in get 1 out deal

While OP's idea #2 is a put 4 in and get one out. 

It doesn't make any of it easier, you still have to earn almost 4x the amount you'd normally get to get just 1 blueprint of your choice.

Christojojo #5 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 02:59

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34787 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP

View PostPAP0, on Apr 25 2019 - 20:37, said:

Obviously you two didn't even bother to read the OP's idea. How sad.

It makes sense, you put in more blueprints and get less of them out. 

OP's idea #1 is a 2 in get 1 out deal

While OP's idea #2 is a put 4 in and get one out. 

It doesn't make any of it easier, you still have to earn almost 4x the amount you'd normally get to get just 1 blueprint of your choice.

No, obviously you didn't read it. it is clearly a system to increase the research speed of his tanks and not get the stuff he doesn't want to be frosted over with a little fluff about less.

REDENG #6 Posted Apr 26 2019 - 04:24

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29227 battles
  • [REDU] REDU

Wow i did not expect this much negativity!

firstly I only recommend it as a way to improve it.

second i have 30 t10 tanks right now and not in a rush to get more i just thought it was a good idea.

third this wont increase speed but make it probably slower as you are investing more blueprints just to be more specific to what you are trying to accomplish.

Christojojo #7 Posted Apr 27 2019 - 01:28

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 34787 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP
Sorry.  I just get sick of everything easier mentality that happens. People think the race to the top is the only game and lose out on the game itself. Division 2 there are too many players that are bored with the game because that was their only pursuit. Just put any tops title there and you get the same thing. Shallow players racing to the top getting bored and post forums post about how bored they are.  Not the devs fault (cough except EA cough who lets you buy everything cough). JUst stupid. Players that have made it to this games playing 8+ years have had the most fun with the research and grin of tanks. The cheaters come and go because cheating gets boring but real fans keep playing for the fun (and trying to win)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users