Bolts of Lightning Shot down From the Clouds, Thunder Shook the Ground...and God Said, "You shal...

Music akunohana69 guitar aerosmith metal princess talent gift

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Whistling_Death_ #1 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 18:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 63850 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

Bolts of Lightning Shot Down From the Clouds, Thunder Shook the Ground...and God Said, "You shall play guitar!"

Some people can work very hard at something and become very good at it.  Others have a talent and they don't have to work so hard at it, as it comes naturally to them.  Then there is that very, very rare, less than 1% of people who have a literal gift. The musician/guitar player akunohana69 in the below video is just such a person.

There are many great musicians in the world, but akunohana69 is in a different world than the rest of us mere mortals.  akunohana69 is just beyond amazing.  There are not words to do them justice.  They have many music videos on YouTube with over ten different channels having a total of over 30 million views.  They are Japanese and live in Japan.  They hide their identity I suspect because that is their thing, to create an aura of mystery as to who they really are and in so doing create more followers, which is fine of course.  They disguise themselves as a woman and I hate to disappoint the hormone infested teenagers, but they are not a woman. :)  I really wish they were, but no woman has hands that large.  Those are a man's hands.  I spent a long time trying to find out if this was a woman or a man and found a video where you can see their unmasked face.  Trust me, it's a guy.  Oh I know, I know, everyone already knew that. lol :)   They have an extensive collection of guitars and equipment that is worth well north of $20,000.  This is no weekend guitar player, but a very gifted professional musician.  They could play for any band in the world.  The band Guns n' Roses has posted one of akunohana69's videos doing a Guns n' Roses song on their Facebook page.  With Slash as their lead guitarist, that is very high praise indeed!

I first came across akunohana69 when I was channel surfing YouTube one day and saw a thumb of a video of a person holding a guitar and wearing a surgical mask that caught my curiosity.  So I clicked on the video and spent the next 5 hours watching their music videos.  You'd need a forklift to pick my jaw up off the floor!  They create covers of songs done by master guitar players from all over the world and the first one I watched, I was amazed and watched it again and again.  I thought to myself, "Wait a minute...they are playing these songs absolutely perfectly and in fact, adding their own little twist here and there, this is actually better than the original!".  99% of people could practice 24 hours a day for years on end and never get this good.  What you are about to see in the video below and the many others akunohana69 has created is very special and very, very rare.   Never in all my life have I seen such an incredibly talented guitar player and I've seen many of the greats in concert, but akunohana69 is at another level. 

Enjoy. :)

Edited by Whistling_Death_, Apr 29 2019 - 19:45.

yruputin #2 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 19:03

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29935 battles
  • [A_P] A_P

belongs in the bin ,dude. wth were you thinking on this trip of yours?

Edited by yruputin, Apr 29 2019 - 19:11.

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 19:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 36699 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

I watched the video. When it was done, this came up on my monitor :ohmy:

Klaatu_Nicto #4 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 20:06

Major

• Players
  • 44040 battles

2017 - The finished product.

https://juliettejade...k/lost-paradise

G3nst3r #5 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 20:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 15910 battles
  • [I-U-D] I-U-D

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Apr 29 2019 - 12:59, said:

Bolts of Lightning Shot Down From the Clouds, Thunder Shook the Ground...and God Said, "You shall play guitar!"

Some people can work very hard at something and become very good at it.  Others have a talent and they don't have to work so hard at it, as it comes naturally to them.  Then there is that very, very rare, less than 1% of people who have a literal gift. The musician/guitar player akunohana69 in the below video is just such a person.

There are many great musicians in the world, but akunohana69 is in a different world than the rest of us mere mortals.  akunohana69 is just beyond amazing.  There are not words to do them justice.  They have many music videos on YouTube with over ten different channels having a total of over 30 million views.  They are Japanese and live in Japan.  They hide their identity I suspect because that is their thing, to create an aura of mystery as to who they really are and in so doing create more followers, which is fine of course.  They disguise themselves as a woman and I hate to disappoint the hormone infested teenagers, but they are not a woman. :)  I really wish they were, but no woman has hands that large.  Those are a man's hands.  I spent a long time trying to find out if this was a woman or a man and found a video where you can see their unmasked face.  Trust me, it's a guy.  Oh I know, I know, everyone already knew that. lol :)   They have an extensive collection of guitars and equipment that is worth well north of $20,000.  This is no weekend guitar player, but a very gifted professional musician.  They could play for any band in the world.  The band Guns n' Roses has posted one of akunohana69's videos doing a Guns n' Roses song on their Facebook page.  With Slash as their lead guitarist, that is very high praise indeed!

I first came across akunohana69 when I was channel surfing YouTube one day and saw a thumb of a video of a person holding a guitar and wearing a surgical mask that caught my curiosity.  So I clicked on the video and spent the next 5 hours watching their music videos.  You'd need a forklift to pick my jaw up off the floor!  They create covers of songs done by master guitar players from all over the world and the first one I watched, I was amazed and watched it again and again.  I thought to myself, "Wait a minute...they are playing these songs absolutely perfectly and in fact, adding their own little twist here and there, this is actually better than the original!".  99% of people could practice 24 hours a day for years on end and never get this good.  What you are about to see in the video below and the many others akunohana69 has created is very special and very, very rare.   Never in all my life have I seen such an incredibly talented guitar player and I've seen many of the greats in concert, but akunohana69 is at another level. 

Enjoy. :)

If you like that, have you seen this as well?   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6CiwHK94tSm92Hb1FC8pUg.....also super talented.    Ya gotta watch though, there are guys that will pose as chicks to get views....They have talent but get more hits dressing like chicks!.

Whistling_Death_ #6 Posted Apr 29 2019 - 20:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 63850 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

akunohana69 on their NicoRockR YouTube channel.  In the below video, it's the same person playing both guitars. Look at the hands. :)  This is one very gifted musician.  Gibson guitars for the win! :)

Edited by Whistling_Death_, Apr 29 2019 - 20:44.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users