Jump to content


Incoming! Sneaky Peeks at May......Events

KRZY Sneak Preview

  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

KRZYBooP #1 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 16:38

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 5146 battles
  • 1,511
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

 

The May sneak preview is up for everyone to gander at HERE

Good luck and Have fun this month!

 



Altwar #2 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 16:39

    Major

  • Players
  • 65981 battles
  • 7,261
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostKRZYBooP, on Apr 30 2019 - 07:38, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

 

The May sneak preview is up for everyone to gander at HERE

 

Good luck and Have fun this month!

 

 

May the Fourth mission is special Stormtroopers' cammo?   I can only hope...

Vulcan_Spectre #3 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 16:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 17576 battles
  • 2,205
  • Member since:
    12-25-2017

View PostKRZYBooP, on Apr 30 2019 - 10:38, said:

Howdy Boom Jockeys! 

 

The May sneak preview is up for everyone to gander at HERE

Good luck and Have fun this month!

 

can't wait for that on track mission set. ill rebuy my t37 then <3



WhineMaker #4 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 16:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 50754 battles
  • 7,148
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostAltwar, on Apr 30 2019 - 07:39, said:

 

May the Fourth mission is special Stormtroopers' cammo?   I can only hope...

 

...or the rare Jar Jar commander crew skin... :hiding:

 

 

...with a voiceover... ;)



Ildasm #5 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 16:54

    Captain

  • Players
  • 54518 battles
  • 1,898
  • Member since:
    01-29-2012

Hi KRZYBooP,

 

Just want to point out small typo on text below. LTP is tier 3 Light tank.

 

All the Best,

 

Dasm

ime and get a tank, Garage slot, and 100% Crew!

Owning a Premium Account has several benefits, but to sweeten the deal, we're throwing in the Soviet Premium LTP Tier II light tank, a Garage slot, and 100% Crew when you buy 30 Days!

 



537dL #6 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 18:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 34971 battles
  • 415
  • Member since:
    11-23-2016

are there codes for these? if ya can we have them? 

 

thanks!



WhineMaker #7 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 18:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 50754 battles
  • 7,148
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View Post537dL, on Apr 30 2019 - 09:13, said:

are there codes for these? if ya can we have them? 

 

thanks!

 

Go to the WoT portal page and look through all the shiny, new tank ads... 

Plays_With_Matches #8 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 18:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 31409 battles
  • 3,291
  • [K-H] K-H
  • Member since:
    10-20-2012
I'm wondering how many times I've gotten an LTP? Seems like quite a few.

KRZYBooP #9 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 18:56

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 5146 battles
  • 1,511
  • [WGA] WGA
  • Member since:
    08-10-2015

View PostIldasm, on Apr 30 2019 - 09:54, said:

Hi KRZYBooP,

 

Just want to point out small typo on text below. LTP is tier 3 Light tank.

 

All the Best,

 

Dasm

ime and get a tank, Garage slot, and 100% Crew!

Owning a Premium Account has several benefits, but to sweeten the deal, we're throwing in the Soviet Premium LTP Tier II light tank, a Garage slot, and 100% Crew when you buy 30 Days!

 

 

Thank you very much for pointing this out. We fixed it !

HOTA_CHATON #10 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 20:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 16429 battles
  • 15,579
  • [SAMZ] SAMZ
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
Lets also not forget that there is a decent chance that the mystery tank is going to be the German Tier VIII Heavy 75.01, rear turreted tank.  It's in Supertest right now but may be available soon enough?  We will see.

GhOsT_RiDeR_zErO_6_NiNeR #11 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 23:09

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 19878 battles
  • 89
  • [122MM] 122MM
  • Member since:
    09-27-2018
Any way the on track for the Sheridan could be pushed to after Frontline?

HMRoyalLancers #12 Posted Apr 30 2019 - 23:27

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 16285 battles
  • 585
  • [WTAPZ] WTAPZ
  • Member since:
    11-28-2011
 

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on May 01 2019 - 07:22, said:

Lets also not forget that there is a decent chance that the mystery tank is going to be the German Tier VIII Heavy 75.01, rear turreted tank.  It's in Supertest right now but may be available soon enough?  We will see.

 

That Soviet TD is going to be the one. It has been seen in randoms being showcased by CC's.

gpc_4 #13 Posted May 01 2019 - 15:29

    Major

  • Players
  • 50995 battles
  • 7,016
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Apr 30 2019 - 20:22, said:

Lets also not forget that there is a decent chance that the mystery tank is going to be the German Tier VIII Heavy 75.01, rear turreted tank.  It's in Supertest right now but may be available soon enough?  We will see.

 

It's obviously going to be the T-103.

Altwar #14 Posted May 01 2019 - 15:30

    Major

  • Players
  • 65981 battles
  • 7,261
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View Postgpc_4, on May 01 2019 - 06:29, said:

 

It's obviously going to be the T-103.

 

Destroyed one of those last night on Mountain Pass.  The player's name who was operating it wasn't familiar to me so I just assumed some players have gotten an early release of those?

XJUNKMANX #15 Posted May 01 2019 - 18:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 47024 battles
  • 1,508
  • [POPN] POPN
  • Member since:
    11-08-2012
i think you said you get gold for a tank you already own when its in a bundel does this count as a bundel ? 

gpc_4 #16 Posted May 01 2019 - 20:33

    Major

  • Players
  • 50995 battles
  • 7,016
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostAltwar, on May 01 2019 - 15:30, said:

 

Destroyed one of those last night on Mountain Pass.  The player's name who was operating it wasn't familiar to me so I just assumed some players have gotten an early release of those?

 

CCs were given some rental codes. That's probably where it was from.

moogleslam #17 Posted May 06 2019 - 19:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 61413 battles
  • 5,749
  • [GURUS] GURUS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013
My latest On-Track Predictions Reddit post.

Tuzban #18 Posted May 31 2019 - 19:23

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47192 battles
  • 522
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    10-04-2012
Why didn't we get discounts for Memorial Day weekend?

moogleslam #19 Posted May 31 2019 - 19:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 61413 battles
  • 5,749
  • [GURUS] GURUS
  • Member since:
    12-20-2013

View PostTuzban, on May 31 2019 - 14:23, said:

Why didn't we get discounts for Memorial Day weekend?

 

You meant to tell me you missed out on the entire Black Market event? :(

Tuzban #20 Posted May 31 2019 - 20:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 47192 battles
  • 522
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    10-04-2012
Nope. Black Market has nothing to do with discounts. Nor was it a Memorial Day Weekend event.





Also tagged with KRZY, Sneak Preview

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users