glitch packet loss server lag

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

beachead08 #1 Posted May 02 2019 - 17:05

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32818 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

Have been noticing a few glitches with 1.5. Perhaps it is packet loss or something of the ilk. 

I had one, a M103 was driving up half a tank length behind me, I shot across with a clear reticle but somehow it went into his turret.  

The more obvious one, was when I shot at a tank, I clicked to fire, my reload started and a shell came from my ammo stock, however there was no shell sent, no visual or audible of a shell firing other than what I said, and no shell impact anywhere.  The tank returned fire on me and killed me.  I don't know if it's packet loss or server side lag?  I have an overwolf vid of this happening if anyone cares to see it.  https://outplayed.tv/media/1XbdZ/wot-death

There have been a couple other odd things like this since the patch.

xXxDeadZombiexXx #2 Posted May 02 2019 - 18:01

Major

• Players
  • 41719 battles
  • [SUX] SUX
more WG bugs that should have been addressed a loooooong time ago. you have to remember, every time WG releases a patch, they break something else due to terrible QC.. make sure ur mouse isn't being finicky as well.. could be the mouse drivers are buggy

beachead08 #3 Posted May 02 2019 - 18:27

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 32818 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

True, why they need to pay attention to these buggy posts.

I don't think it's a mouse driver thing.  If you see the replay, it registers as a fire for the tank.  The reload timer in the reticle goes from green to black indicating a reload and the reload starts in the ammo stock.  So, the game did register my click, the shell must have gotten jammed in the barrel like a hangfire.  :amazed:

DVK9 #4 Posted May 02 2019 - 19:38

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 26208 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

View Postbeachead08, on May 02 2019 - 11:27, said:

True, why they need to pay attention to these buggy posts.

I don't think it's a mouse driver thing.  If you see the replay, it registers as a fire for the tank.  The reload timer in the reticle goes from green to black indicating a reload and the reload starts in the ammo stock.  So, the game did register my click, the shell must have gotten jammed in the barrel like a hangfire.  :amazed:

hate it when it does that

Also tagged with glitch, packet loss, server lag

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users