Jump to content


I enjoyed the last few days

Vanilla XVM Mods

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Silencer021 #1 Posted May 02 2019 - 22:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 30393 battles
  • 85
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013

Without being XVM focused by arty every game, not being shot consistently outside draw distance by tanks, and getting ammo rack damage by every shot at high speed from every angle by a single tank.

*Shrug* I guess the fun is over now again.



Devil__Anse #2 Posted May 02 2019 - 22:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 1810 battles
  • 624
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-05-2013
#banxvm

goldfinger_555 #3 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:07

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 27318 battles
  • 990
  • [FFWC] FFWC
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
I guess XVM has been down?

cavalry11 #4 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:17

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 48213 battles
  • 402
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
  • Member since:
    06-24-2013
Why do you blame XVM?

YANKEE137 #5 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:22

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13335 battles
  • 5,999
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
XVM does all that?

SwollenOstrich #6 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:29

    Captain

  • Players
  • 24585 battles
  • 1,606
  • Member since:
    02-28-2014

View PostYANKEE137, on May 02 2019 - 16:22, said:

XVM does all that?

 

 Not only that ... XVM broke into my house, ate all my potato chips, peed on the carpet, kicked my dog, and left the front door open so now I have a bunch of stray cats wandering around.

#banXVM



Boghie #7 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:30

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8070 battles
  • 1,064
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

But, you are not doing as well since XVM went kaput...

 

Just a joke...  I know lots of factors go into WR and Wn8...



Ndtm #8 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 17694 battles
  • 4,469
  • Member since:
    05-01-2012

View PostYANKEE137, on May 02 2019 - 23:22, said:

XVM does all that?

It doesn't, it's basically just stats and QOL things



billyzbear #9 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:35

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 47889 battles
  • 145
  • [TL-DR] TL-DR
  • Member since:
    12-24-2016
I guess he is also talking about that illegal modpack that has aimbot and all. Now that we are all on 1.5 the modders have updated all the mods. I wished we could just get all the stuff that mods do in the vanilla game without the illegal mods. 

LeaveIT2Beaver #10 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:41

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 36083 battles
  • 9,655
  • [J4F] J4F
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014
I'm using non-XVM garage mods and white sights. I like it that XVM is not working correctly.  

Badkarma #11 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:47

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32184 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View PostSilencer021, on May 02 2019 - 22:51, said:

Without being XVM focused by arty every game, not being shot consistently outside draw distance by tanks, and getting ammo rack damage by every shot at high speed from every angle by a single tank.

*Shrug* I guess the fun is over now again.

How does the use of XVM get you ammo racked....just wondering.



toesave #12 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:53

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23478 battles
  • 506
  • [DIXIE] DIXIE
  • Member since:
    01-25-2012

View PostSilencer021, on May 02 2019 - 21:51, said:

Without being XVM focused by arty every game, not being shot consistently outside draw distance by tanks, and getting ammo rack damage by every shot at high speed from every angle by a single tank.

*Shrug* I guess the fun is over now again.

 

lol you are kidding right....   vxm is not responsible for any of that,  it is no more then a stats tracker..     if you want to blame it for something try.  it causes players to quit playing..  they see stats better then there own and quit....

LateralusTOOL #13 Posted May 02 2019 - 23:57

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 29523 battles
  • 386
  • [T0OL] T0OL
  • Member since:
    05-17-2013
Strange to see a unicum with the tin foil wrapped so tight...........

Badkarma #14 Posted May 03 2019 - 00:06

    Captain

  • Players
  • 32184 battles
  • 1,080
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011

View Posttoesave, on May 02 2019 - 23:53, said:

 

lol you are kidding right....   vxm is not responsible for any of that,  it is no more then a stats tracker..     if you want to blame it for something try.  it causes players to quit playing..  they see stats better then there own and quit....

To be fair XVM focus is a thing and I can't imagine what it's like for somebody who's actually good at this game (unlike myself) but the rest of it seems to be a bit of hyperbole.



Deputy276 #15 Posted May 03 2019 - 00:21

    Major

  • Players
  • 19959 battles
  • 5,790
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013
XVM said "pull my finger". I did and now my whole house smells like sulphur. Thanks XVM. :(

Silencer021 #16 Posted May 03 2019 - 00:34

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 30393 battles
  • 85
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    01-15-2013

View PostYANKEE137, on May 02 2019 - 17:22, said:

XVM does all that?

 

View PostBadkarma, on May 02 2019 - 17:47, said:

How does the use of XVM get you ammo racked....just wondering.

 

View Posttoesave, on May 02 2019 - 17:53, said:

 

lol you are kidding right....   vxm is not responsible for any of that,  it is no more then a stats tracker..     if you want to blame it for something try.  it causes players to quit playing..  they see stats better then there own and quit....

 

The fact NA got the patch first meant a nice clean vanilla experience for all. Secondly XVM is only tied to the being arty focused, the other two points relate to mods not being updated until today. Such mods utilized by some players I am friends with that contain features that have yet to be cracked down on.

 

Just thought I'd give praise where it's due since it had been a long time since the last time I actually had an enjoyable experience with this game (Even if my stats did suffer a tad).



mlinke #17 Posted May 03 2019 - 00:45

    Captain

  • Players
  • 52751 battles
  • 1,399
  • [DD-S] DD-S
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostSwollenOstrich, on May 02 2019 - 23:29, said:

 

 Not only that ... XVM broke into my house, ate all my potato chips, peed on the carpet, kicked my dog, and left the front door open so now I have a bunch of stray cats wandering around.

#banXVM

 

It did not pee in your bed?? You got off easy. #banxvm

jeb2 #18 Posted May 03 2019 - 00:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 48466 battles
  • 305
  • [HU] HU
  • Member since:
    08-07-2015

I have never had any mod installed but I have been bad-mouthed in after game messages by players accusing me when I have been in arty of focusing on them due to XVM.

 

The thing is that really good players play very well and that is often visible to the arty eye.  They go to proper spots.  They shift location with battle flow.  They angle their tanks well.  They use cover and terrain almost w/o thought as they move.

 

When I spot a tank acting like that -- especially at what I feel is a critical location -- then they get my shells, maybe even all of them.


Edited by jeb2, May 03 2019 - 00:50.


Boghie #19 Posted May 03 2019 - 01:15

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8070 battles
  • 1,064
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    04-10-2016

View PostSilencer021, on May 02 2019 - 18:34, said:

The fact NA got the patch first meant a nice clean vanilla experience for all. Secondly XVM is only tied to the being arty focused, the other two points relate to mods not being updated until today. Such mods utilized by some players I am friends with that contain features that have yet to be cracked down on.

 

Just thought I'd give praise where it's due since it had been a long time since the last time I actually had an enjoyable experience with this game (Even if my stats did suffer a tad).

 

Tried to make it clear that my comment was tongue in cheek :teethhappy:

 

Good to see you back.  GLHF.  By the way, if you did not know it, arty has been somewhat nerfed in the 'shot landed way over there damage'.  They actually have to get somewhat close to their targets to get damage or stun.  Much better.



BadLuckCharm #20 Posted May 03 2019 - 01:23

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8766 battles
  • 150
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014

View PostSwollenOstrich, on May 02 2019 - 17:29, said:

 

 Not only that ... XVM broke into my house, ate all my potato chips, peed on the carpet, kicked my dog, and left the front door open so now I have a bunch of stray cats wandering around.

#banXVM

 

And i bet you have ants now too. Hope you got rid of all those stale cinnamon rolls...





Also tagged with Vanilla, XVM, Mods

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users