Critical Mission Issue - Missions Down

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

manticore23 #281 Posted May 21 2019 - 19:34

Private

• -Players-
  • 5642 battles
  • [RDDT6] RDDT6
or a credit towards completion of future skin missions for every day/week :coin:

empyreal_recon #282 Posted May 21 2019 - 20:14

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 20790 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
CabbageMechanic unacceptable really unacceptable.... why even start this thread... just continue to ignore the NA players as normal and close this troll thread

DrWho_ #283 Posted May 22 2019 - 12:56

Major

• -Players-
  • 22930 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 15 2019 - 18:25, said:

half jam today, anyway.

Sorry for the delay Tankers, things get real sticky when it comes to editing missions that are in the pipe to go live.  As you have noticed, the WZ-132-1 On Track has been extended and will run parallel to the Sheridan On Track.  You keep your progress, no need to enter any more codes.  We are trying to get the May the 4th missions to run another weekend later this month, as well as a general mass compensation, but these still aren't confirmed.

The suspense is killing me ......

0pz #284 Posted May 22 2019 - 20:46

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4364 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

CabbageMechanic #285 Posted May 24 2019 - 02:00

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 9177 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Today is a good day, friends.  I can now confirm that:

- The "There's Alway's a Bigger Fish" mission set to earn the Ad Astra style will run again this weekend, my understanding is that your progress from the May the 4th weekend will carry over 
- All NA players affected will be credited a day of World of Tanks Premium Time tomorrow morning, farm those Memorial Day x5s in style.

Apologies for the delay, the issues happened as D-Day Marathon and Black Market were being set and our server side team was fully taxed.

Enjoy those space styles tankers,

CM

Edited by CabbageMechanic, May 24 2019 - 05:54.

nuclearguy931 #286 Posted May 24 2019 - 02:14

Major

• Players
  • 81276 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 23 2019 - 20:00, said:

- The "There's Alway's a Bigger Fish" mission set to earn the Ad Astra skin will run again this weekend, my understanding is that your progress from the May the 4th weekend will carry over 
- All players will be credited a day of World of Tanks Premium Time tomorrow morning, farm those Memorial Day x5s in style.

Apologies for the delay, the issues happened as D-Day Marathon and Black Market were being set and our server side team was fully taxed.

CM

Thanks Cabbage, better late than never.

JEDIDIEUGH #287 Posted May 24 2019 - 03:17

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3850 battles
  • [200IQ] 200IQ
coolio. Thanks Cabbage for the update. And thanks for not getting mad at the imbeciles in this thread who doubt your awesomeness. :D

Colonel_Sanders1 #288 Posted May 24 2019 - 03:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 24972 battles
  • [TEACH] TEACH

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 23 2019 - 21:00, said:

- The "There's Alway's a Bigger Fish" mission set to earn the Ad Astra skin will run again this weekend, my understanding is that your progress from the May the 4th weekend will carry over 
- All NA players affected will be credited a day of World of Tanks Premium Time tomorrow morning, farm those Memorial Day x5s in style.

CM

I am glad people who missed out on the camo will have a chance to get it

Edited by Colonel_Sanders1, May 24 2019 - 13:45.

xXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx #289 Posted May 24 2019 - 04:38

Major

• Players
  • 41383 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 04 2019 - 13:54, said:

Hey Tankers,

We have experienced a critical error with the mission system and have taken down all missions for repair.

Thank you for your patience, we apologize for any inconvenience

how about working on making Grand Battle available? like i have been say, stupid garbage gets noticed while something like Grand Battles not working on NA just gets brushed aside..

Volcanic_lobster_220 #290 Posted May 24 2019 - 06:43

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8033 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 02:00, said:

- The "There's Alway's a Bigger Fish" mission set to earn the Ad Astra style will run again this weekend, my understanding is that your progress from the May the 4th weekend will carry over 

CM

RNHKJASBDEYAFVdIKUEOOYGAHLIUJGOAWE4JIGURUOEARUFIJFGYTYUSIRTKAVFYHBSYUBKTYEGRGHIURYGVFRUEFYIUYAFGBYURJRAKGBHIUYGLERJGYYHHTY6UGDHDDGVJJDEVUjshYGIZVRJBG5FKJUYHKIKDBSYRRBKNSHGJKLNJOHJKHUIJvygjuiopfvev0[WEFIJKP0F[WEISKJEFW0[OKFEPOK[SCA<lSI[OJOIRSO[GOIJXNGKJNG

Excuse my excitement, what i meant to say was holyfreakingcrapthisisamazingthankjesusimeanWGyouguysareamazingithoughtiwouldneverbeabletogetthisamazinglookingStarWarscamostyleever

Okay i think i got myself together for real this time, this is absolutely going to be an insanely great weekend, Free Premium? awesome, Missions up to get the style? nice, Memorial Day X5 XP's? check.

D-Day marathon? yup, Black Market? uh-huh. It's almost too much, almost....anyway Thanks for the update Cabbage. :)

someguy124 #291 Posted May 24 2019 - 12:23

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 32588 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 01:00, said:

CM

Will the camo style still be obtainable in this weekends iteration of the missions, for those who didn't log in/play when the original mission ran, or only to those who encountered issues a couple of weeks ago.

Style looks awesome, hoping I'm not out of luck since I was unable to play during the first iteration of missions. :)

bravo9er #292 Posted May 24 2019 - 16:12

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 24915 battles

View PostxXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx, on May 23 2019 - 20:38, said:

how about working on making Grand Battle available? like i have been say, stupid garbage gets noticed while something like Grand Battles not working on NA just gets brushed aside..

The problem with Grand Battle is that you and only 58 other people on the NA server has it turned on.

NightmareMk9 #293 Posted May 24 2019 - 16:33

Major

• Players
  • 34880 battles
  • [ZOUTH] ZOUTH

Block Quote

The "There's Alway's a Bigger Fish" mission set to earn the Ad Astra style will run again this weekend, my understanding is that your progress from the May the 4th weekend will carry over 

Nope.

CabbageMechanic #294 Posted May 24 2019 - 17:06

Senior Community Manager

• Administrator
  • 9177 battles
  • [WGA] WGA
Because I am a cursed man destined for eternal punishment by the gods of fate, the missions failed to start this morning.  Engineers say they have been fixed - everything posted above will now happen tomorrow morning, and the Ad Astra Missions will now run through Monday (Memorial Day).

To clarify:
  • "There's Always a Bigger Fish" - Missions for the Ad Astra style, will launch tomorrow morning, May 25th and run through Memorial Day, May 27th
  • Day of Premium Time for all players affected by mission outage will pay out tomorrow morning, May 25th

Apologies for any inconvenience, still a lot of cool stuff going on this weekend.

Happy Tanking!

CM

Edited by CabbageMechanic, May 24 2019 - 17:10.

JollyGrim #295 Posted May 24 2019 - 17:26

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 36505 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 10:06, said:

Because I am a cursed man destined for eternal punishment by the gods of fate, the missions failed to start this morning.  Engineers say they have been fixed - everything posted above will now happen tomorrow morning, and the Ad Astra Missions will now run through Monday (Memorial Day).

To clarify:
  • "There's Always a Bigger Fish" - Missions for the Ad Astra style, will launch tomorrow morning, May 25th and run through Memorial Day, May 27th
  • Day of Premium Time for all players affected by mission outage will pay out tomorrow morning, May 25th

Apologies for any inconvenience, still a lot of cool stuff going on this weekend.

Happy Tanking!

CM

Now I understand the head bashing tweet, lol.  Indeed - LOT of cool stuff going on this weekend and lately.  You guys have been knocking out of the park.

Now I just need to set an alarm bell for 7:00...

Volcanic_lobster_220 #296 Posted May 24 2019 - 20:46

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8033 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 17:06, said:

To clarify:

Happy Tanking!

CM

Thanks Cabbage, looking forward to the day of Prem tomorrow.

bad_73 #297 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:22

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 17:06, said:

To clarify:

Happy Tanking!

CM

So do we need more stinkin codes????Better check this out again.

bad_73 #298 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:27

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles
And the premium day compensation???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

DrWho_ #299 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 22930 battles

View Postbad_73, on May 24 2019 - 22:27, said:

And the premium day compensation???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Did you actually read his last post ?

DetectiveHoots #300 Posted May 25 2019 - 16:49

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9165 battles
  • [FLARE] FLARE

View PostCabbageMechanic, on May 24 2019 - 16:06, said:

To clarify:

Happy Tanking!

CM

Thanks for all the hard work Cabbage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users