Jump to content


Mild gripe, but what is this?

Camo incorrect

  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

LostInTransition #1 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:03

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 50350 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
So before i start... Do not get me wrong i appreciate the fact WG got this back to us so fast.... But for the life of me can someone explain to me what the hell i actually got in my garage? This was not the camo displayed at all, which i really in my opinion do not like the one i received.... Honestly i want what was advertised for like the past month or so, not something that replaces it? 

Yeah something stupid to complain about but this kind of ticks me off that you would advertise one thing, then give us something else.... If anything the people who have the one you gave us we should keep plus the promised camo in that picture. That is just my point of view on this topic.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   wattt.JPG   93.43K
  • Attached File   watttt.JPG   89.61K


Grugbug #2 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:06

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24702 battles
  • 651
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
Knowing this completes my life, I can rest easy.

VooDooKobra #3 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 9462 battles
  • 5,350
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostLostInTransition, on May 04 2019 - 19:03, said:

So before i start... Do not get me wrong i appreciate the fact WG got this back to us so fast.... But for the life of me can someone explain to me what the hell i actually got in my garage? This was not the camo displayed at all, which i really in my opinion do not like the one i received.... Honestly i want what was advertised for like the past month or so, not something that replaces it? 

Yeah something stupid to complain about but this kind of ticks me off that you would advertise one thing, then give us something else.... If anything the people who have the one you gave us we should keep plus the promised camo in that picture. That is just my point of view on this topic.

 

 

It was a mistake, they gave us one that was named similarly.  they are going to fix it and let us keep both

 

http://forum.worldof...7#entry12104067

 

cabbage talks about it here



Garandster #4 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:07

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 5671 battles
  • 879
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018
They are giving out the 2017 WG Fest skin by mistake and said they would credit everone with the correct skin (the 2018 version) in a few days.

Imhotepp #5 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 35687 battles
  • 190
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    05-03-2011
Agreed, why is the camo not the same as what the event said it was going to be ?

SargeanTravis #6 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:08

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2435 battles
  • 338
  • [FUBU] FUBU
  • Member since:
    10-22-2018

View PostLostInTransition, on May 05 2019 - 03:03, said:

So before i start... Do not get me wrong i appreciate the fact WG got this back to us so fast.... But for the life of me can someone explain to me what the hell i actually got in my garage? This was not the camo displayed at all, which i really in my opinion do not like the one i received.... Honestly i want what was advertised for like the past month or so, not something that replaces it? 

Yeah something stupid to complain about but this kind of ticks me off that you would advertise one thing, then give us something else.... If anything the people who have the one you gave us we should keep plus the promised camo in that picture. That is just my point of view on this topic.

 

I think some people had this same issue, if you submit a ticket WG will give you the correct camo (There was another thread about this issue)

VooDooKobra #7 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 9462 battles
  • 5,350
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostSargeanTravis, on May 04 2019 - 19:08, said:

 

I think some people had this same issue, if you submit a ticket WG will give you the correct camo (There was another thread about this issue)

 

read the post i linked

LostInTransition #8 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:10

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 50350 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostSargeanTravis, on May 05 2019 - 02:08, said:

 

I think some people had this same issue, if you submit a ticket WG will give you the correct camo (There was another thread about this issue)

 

I saw the thread but it was about the guy saying how awesome it was, just trying to bring a topic up about the error potentially get others informed about it as well if possible.



LostInTransition #9 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:11

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 50350 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostVooDooKobra, on May 05 2019 - 02:09, said:

 

read the post i linked

 

Saw your post but seems the author was in favor of the camo based off his response initially? Unless i missed something just trying to start a topic about the fact it's wrong but seems it is getting handled which i did not know about lol

VooDooKobra #10 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:14

    Major

  • Players
  • 9462 battles
  • 5,350
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostLostInTransition, on May 04 2019 - 19:11, said:

 

Saw your post but seems the author was in favor of the camo based off his response initially? Unless i missed something just trying to start a topic about the fact it's wrong but seems it is getting handled which i did not know about lol

 

the link was directly to cabbages post where he explains we got the wrong one and everyone will get credited the right one as well as keep the wrong one

LostInTransition #11 Posted May 05 2019 - 03:14

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 50350 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013

View PostVooDooKobra, on May 05 2019 - 02:14, said:

 

the link was directly to cabbages post where he explains we got the wrong one and everyone will get credited the right one as well as keep the wrong one

 

Yeah saw that lol, thanks

 



heavymetal1967 #12 Posted May 05 2019 - 04:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 70318 battles
  • 20,300
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012
Hey I like these mistakes. :)

LostInTransition #13 Posted May 06 2019 - 07:54

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 50350 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    10-15-2013
Anyone know when they're fixing it?

omi5cron #14 Posted May 06 2019 - 08:24

    Major

  • Players
  • 22552 battles
  • 3,233
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
no idea on time line for the true camo to be awarded.however it will show up soon i would think. wild guess here...during the next few days? i like the correct camo best,but an extra "style" is always nice when its free.





Also tagged with Camo, incorrect

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users