Blueprints Suggestion

blueprints suggestion

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

BadCorps #1 Posted May 07 2019 - 15:08

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12252 battles

Getting blueprints is easy, especially universal ones. However, there is no way to convert universal to national. Adding a way to convert the universal to national would be much more useful than the 60ish universal and 1 national blueprints.

Universal means applicable to all. So it would make sense that they could be exchanged for each nation right?

I'd settle for 5-6 universal for 1 national. And the ability to trade national for 1 universal ONLY FOR FULLY COMPLETED TECH TREES.

Edited by BadCorps, Aug 13 2019 - 06:34.

MachoMan_GroovySavage #2 Posted May 07 2019 - 15:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 88316 battles
  • [BRT] BRT

View PostBadCorps, on May 07 2019 - 15:08, said:

Getting blueprints is easy, especially universal ones. However, there is no way to convert universal to national. Adding a way to convert the universal to national would be much more useful than the 60ish universal and 1 national blueprints.

Universal means all around. So it would make sense that they could be exchanged for each nation right?

I second this notion! I ended up starting on the tier 9 Swede and thought oh ok I got 300 BP banked cool, wrong in the week or so of grinding to the 10 I only got 2 Swede flags. Each BP conversion is 12:4 x 12 BP

_Ayreon_ #3 Posted May 07 2019 - 15:22

Captain

• Players
  • 52838 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

I have 102 universal blueprints and no use of them. 

Let us sell them too! 

And let us sell directives and all those bad inscriptions, emblems and stuff... Even for 1 silver (not 1000, 1)... I just want to get rid of that all. 

Sturm_Teufel #4 Posted May 07 2019 - 15:47

Major

• Players
  • 48380 battles
  • [-P-] -P-
Agreed. We should be able to convert universal blueprints so we can actually make use of them. Also, we should be able to sell "special" inscriptions. Such as, I have 60+ Prima Victoria inscriptions which I have absolutely no use for nor desire to use them. I wish I could sell them.

Vulcan_Spectre #5 Posted May 07 2019 - 15:58

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 4891 battles
  • [TCM] TCM
yes, i love this idea as i have universals but no national

makalu2k6 #6 Posted May 07 2019 - 16:16

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 68554 battles
  • [CHKRA] CHKRA
I second this too although it's already proposed long time back. 

dnaman #7 Posted May 07 2019 - 16:47

Captain

• Players
  • 32296 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY
This makes so much sense it will never happen.  Just saying.  In a related note I’ve recently seen a lot more national ones popping up when I already have the blueprint of the tank in question.  So for me, at least, it’s starting to improve.

dunniteowl #8 Posted May 07 2019 - 17:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 31326 battles

The Owl Wings Up, this suggestion!

It would be sort of like throwing some Universal BPs in the "Convertatron Copier" and getting a Nation Specific BP of choice.  If the conversion factor was anything like, say, the Holiday Ornament conversion from one tier of ornament to the next, then we would have to trade anywhere from 4 to 12 Universal BPs to get a Nation and Tier Specific BP.

I could live with that.

Currently have:

81 Tank Specific BPFs

46 Universal BPFs

02 German Nation

01 US Nation

Wouldn't mind trading a few Universals for a Nation Specific, maybe 4:1?  Higher?  6:1?  Tier Dependent?

Just some thoughts while agreeing with the OP.  +1 OP.

OvO

Projectile_Misfired #9 Posted May 07 2019 - 20:32

Major

• Players
  • 38695 battles

I also like the idea of being able to "create" a Nation BP by combining multiple Universal BPs. A 4:1 ratio (Universal to Nation) seems fair. 

However, if WG were to implement this type of conversion, I would like to see it limited strictly to creating National BPs from Universal BPs. Tank specific BPs should still be limited to having to have a combination of both Universal and National BPs. And, there should be NO way to deconstruct a National BP into multiple Universal BPs. 

dunniteowl #10 Posted May 08 2019 - 17:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 31326 battles

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on May 07 2019 - 13:32, said:

I also like the idea of being able to "create" a Nation BP by combining multiple Universal BPs. A 4:1 ratio (Universal to Nation) seems fair. 

However, if WG were to implement this type of conversion, I would like to see it limited strictly to creating National BPs from Universal BPs. Tank specific BPs should still be limited to having to have a combination of both Universal and National BPs. And, there should be NO way to deconstruct a National BP into multiple Universal BPs. 

I like this restriction.  Very fitting.  I would think that you could only go in One Direction: Universal to National.  You can still use National and Universal BPFs, if I have it correctly, to 'fill in' the gaps in a Tank Specific Blue Print Fragment with a relatively steep trading curve.

Can you use National BP Fragments to 'fill in' for tank specific BPFs?  It seems we should, though, again, there it would seem likely to need them to trade in at some rate.  I know the post/news bit is out there, but my brain just can't focus that well to do that right now.  I might dig it up a bit later if no-one else does.

+1 to this addition to the discussion/idea.

OvO

MaxRange #11 Posted May 10 2019 - 08:18

Corporal

• Players
  • 22635 battles
  • [LOVER] LOVER
Agree, please allow for some method of conversion to national fragments, or auto convert national fragment drops to nations we can use instead of more universal fragments.

AZandEL #12 Posted May 10 2019 - 20:28

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30180 battles

View PostBadCorps, on May 07 2019 - 14:08, said:

Universal means all around. So it would make sense that they could be exchanged for each nation right?

Yeah thats what you'd think but  apparently they decided to restrict by nation. IMO the blueprints are generally another fail - sometimes you get lucky and unlock part of one you want but most of the time I get stuff for tanks I dont want. WG wastes their time implementing all these things instead of fixing the gameplay and bringing us more and bigger maps. Dont care about directives, missions, scavenger hunts, blah blah blah.

BadCorps #13 Posted Aug 13 2019 - 06:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12252 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on May 08 2019 - 10:02, said:

I like this restriction.  Very fitting.  I would think that you could only go in One Direction: Universal to National.  You can still use National and Universal BPFs, if I have it correctly, to 'fill in' the gaps in a Tank Specific Blue Print Fragment with a relatively steep trading curve.

Can you use National BP Fragments to 'fill in' for tank specific BPFs?  It seems we should, though, again, there it would seem likely to need them to trade in at some rate.  I know the post/news bit is out there, but my brain just can't focus that well to do that right now.  I might dig it up a bit later if no-one else does.

+1 to this addition to the discussion/idea.

OvO

Then what would you do when you get a national for a previously completed tech tree? Or a bunch of them?

Maybe the exchange could be much higher 10:1?

Taylor3006 #14 Posted Aug 13 2019 - 06:47

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 2971 battles
I do wish we could exchange the blueprints for other ones we actually need. I keep getting blueprints for high tier tanks and for nations I have very little interest in. All I really want is blueprints for low/mid tier vehicles and all I seem to get are ones for tiers 8-10.... Might be nice to get a discount on researching tanks that I am actually using, not sure why the push to get me to unlock tanks I am not qualified to play yet...

BadCorps #15 Posted Aug 13 2019 - 06:49

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12252 battles

View PostTaylor3006, on Aug 12 2019 - 23:47, said:

I do wish we could exchange the blueprints for other ones we actually need. I keep getting blueprints for high tier tanks and for nations I have very little interest in. All I really want is blueprints for low/mid tier vehicles and all I seem to get are ones for tiers 8-10.... Might be nice to get a discount on researching tanks that I am actually using, not sure why the push to get me to unlock tanks I am not qualified to play yet...

Same here. I have no interest in the Japanese, Chinese, Czech, or Polish lines. But I got blueprints for a lot of those tanks.

Also tagged with blueprints, suggestion

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users