Incoming! Frontline Episode-4 Starts Monday!

KRZY Frontline yay Things to do

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

cavalry11 #41 Posted May 13 2019 - 00:28

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48141 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT
Should get bonus for winning stupid to have a game mode where winning does not matter.

wganz_87 #42 Posted May 13 2019 - 03:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 49738 battles
  • [CLASS] CLASS

First off, I do appreciate the advance notice on the June dates. I was able to get my work schedule adjusted to allow me more time to play.

Please keep having the next 2 month's dates published since there are those that play World of Tanks that also have a RL and a RL job.

Now going to throw my 2 cents into this melee. A real complaint is the lack of variety due to only one map being played. I've personally pitched endlessly about maps or the lack thereof..  A valid point is that getting a new map isn't cheap. A concept used by many corporations is to leverage existing work/development. My suggestion is to leverage the existing map which is already purchased and add two more sectors to it. The example map I created has two more sectors added to the east side whereas it could have just as easily added to the east or both sides. World of Tanks has to only have a enlargement to have 3 different extracts. The being the Original on the east side, the Middle which uses center three sectors, and the Right made of the one existing sector plus two new sectors. World of Tanks could then have options on how to use these three new Frontline maps. One option would be to rotate through them on a daily basis where one day is always one designated map or could alternate randomly. The benefit to World of Tanks is that it leverages existing work to reduce costs and maximize the maps available for Frontline with minimal expenditures. 

Edited by wganz_87, May 13 2019 - 03:46.

ZipperDown #43 Posted May 13 2019 - 16:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 55989 battles
  • [S--A] S--A
Ok so your solution to the defence  losing was to up the damage of air strikes and make it harder on tds to defend. Also moving the respawn points back for defenders and attackers . So we want less arty and easier respawns to defend and you do the opposite.  All you had to do was make capping longer and make it so 15 players at once cant air strike and arty one tank. And hey the biggest issue is arty players spamming the Q and murdering defending tanks. You did nothing about op arty in frontline. Way to fail.

ZipperDown #44 Posted May 13 2019 - 16:57

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 55989 battles
  • [S--A] S--A

You once again fail to see the main issue. Arty is way to op in frontline proven by arty flooding the Q. Maybe make it so you can only play arty once per many games. Or lessen its affect so its not the easiest class to rank up in . Maybe lessen air strikes and arty strike. But you buff air strikes! Proof as always you have no clue or you just dont care what the players want. Rip wot.

ZipperDown #45 Posted May 13 2019 - 17:07

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 55989 battles
  • [S--A] S--A
Like randoms arty is killing frontline and you buff airstrikes. This is frintline Q 5 Heavies 5 mediums 5 tds 10 light tanks and 110 arty . That was the Q for frontline. Maybe arty is the issue just maybe.

HeavyMetalSix #46 Posted May 13 2019 - 18:18

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54000 battles

View Postenjineer, on May 10 2019 - 16:49, said:

Biggest issue with this mode is defenders being allowed to re-enter captured areas to sit back and spawn kill attackers.

I'd point out the biggest issue is the attackers that used spots to exploit killing turrets, of course they won't be punished b/c fair play isn't really a core value of this game.

HeavyMetalSix #47 Posted May 13 2019 - 18:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 54000 battles

View PostZipperDown, on May 13 2019 - 15:57, said:

You once again fail to see the main issue. Arty is way to op in frontline proven by arty flooding the Q. Maybe make it so you can only play arty once per many games. Or lessen its affect so its not the easiest class to rank up in . Maybe lessen air strikes and arty strike. But you buff air strikes! Proof as always you have no clue or you just dont care what the players want. Rip wot.

lol with 1.5 WG literally made arty worse to play than to play against it.  Please steer clear of the arty qq koolaid.

slickmo #48 Posted May 13 2019 - 20:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 6216 battles

View PostSwollenOstrich, on May 10 2019 - 18:06, said:

I think the armor on the objectives should be increased to 1000 on all sides. That way, the stupid morons that actually shoot them early in the match will just waste their time and the rest of us can focus on capturing bases and ranking up as the game is intended to be played. (Sure, the defenders will always win. Who cares. It is a 50/50 crap shoot anyway, just accept that your win/loss is based on simply what team you happened to spawn on and instead focus on capturing and damage).

^THIS^

My first battle in episode 4 ended with me being the only General in a very short (6 minute or so) battle. The uneducated muppets rushed the objectives from A-D instead of helping cap B. Luckily I was involved in capping both C and F right before the battle ended. I've previously been top XP/top rank and barely made Captain in a win. What a waste of time, when time is clearly an issue with this grind. Frontline isn't about winning... it's about farming general for the reward tanks. If you want fast wins play randoms. Plenty of 15-3 romps to participate in there.  

KaiserWilhelmShatner #49 Posted May 14 2019 - 02:20

Major

• Players
  • 16735 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G
They wont fix that the attackers only have to make it the back line on one corridor to allow them free range of all the objectives.

Natanifloof #50 Posted May 14 2019 - 04:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3799 battles
  • [FURST] FURST
Anyone know how to do better in this mode? I had my eye on the Emil 1951, but this is my 3rd week participating in Frontline and I haven't managed to prestige once

la8bloomer #51 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:02

Corporal

• Players
  • 66423 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM

Your FL is screwed up  half my tanks are missing their consumables!!!!  aint a good thing when you need to repair your tank! 

You still got enemy vehicles running around unimpeded in area they lost without any repercusions.  you have allowed this mode to become as rule violating corrupted as pubs and the main game are we wonder why the gaming base is deteriorating.  YOUR RULE:  Captured zones cannot be retrieved.  In case of losing a zone, the defenders need to leave it within 1 minute, after which an air strike is called in at this zone causing significant damage to all defending vehicles there.  This seems to relate to me that if I, as a defender, dont leave this will continue until I do.  As well it should.  YOU NEED TO FIX THIS  TOO MANY LOSERS ARE USING THIS TO SCREW UP THE GAME!

Edited by la8bloomer, May 14 2019 - 05:20.

MADGUNNERMAURER #52 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:12

Private

• Players
  • 15881 battles
  • [UGKB] UGKB

IMG_5301.jpegThis is why i will quit,,

la8bloomer #53 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 66423 battles
  • [4HIM] 4HIM
cant believe you all STILL whine about arty!  people Q up arty because its one of the easier generals.  but you all prefer the real fun, and real lightning fast, heavy hitting, light tanks.  yeah! theres something that really grabs everyone as fun, fun, fun.  Id rather eat chalk.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #54 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:37

Major

• Players
  • 36058 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostZipperDown, on May 13 2019 - 22:50, said:

And hey the biggest issue is arty players spamming the Q and murdering defending tanks. You did nothing about op arty in frontline. Way to fail.

That's the name of the game, kill the defenders if you're on offense and kill the attackers if you're on defense.  Do you understand the game mode?

Arty is a part of the game, some like to play it, why is that surprising??

EmperorJuliusCaesar #55 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:40

Major

• Players
  • 36058 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostZipperDown, on May 13 2019 - 22:57, said:

Arty is limited to 6 per Frontline, THAT is why they build up in queue, not because it's op.  Other tanks classes aren't limited in number so they don't stack up in queue because they get games quickly.

What YOU want, isn't what everyone else wants, nor should it be made easier for those that can't avoid arty, nor should one class get penalized, especially one that is already limited in the manner it is.

EmperorJuliusCaesar #56 Posted May 14 2019 - 05:49

Major

• Players
  • 36058 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View PostZipperDown, on May 13 2019 - 23:07, said:

Like randoms arty is killing frontline and you buff airstrikes. This is frintline Q 5 Heavies 5 mediums 5 tds 10 light tanks and 110 arty . That was the Q for frontline. Maybe arty is the issue just maybe.

Funny.....doesn't seem to be killing randoms, I, despite living in Asia and playing in US off-hours, can still get a queue for any tier any time I want.

Same for Frontline, even with "many" arty as you say, 3-4 min queue, that means there are many battles popping off constantly.

Again, arty is limited, other classes aren't, that's why they stack up in queue.

This game is boring and VERY predictable(not fun) without arty.  It's only an issue to those that refuse to adapt.  Well that's their problem for not adapting to something that's been in the game from the start.

omagmemnon #57 Posted May 14 2019 - 09:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 32382 battles
  • [PERCH] PERCH

Tweaks where diffinetly a step for the good but defense respawns are still geared to the attacker advantage. if attacker is on cap defender is respawn even futher away from cap thus reducing the possibility of defense and can be exploited easy enough.

Omagmemnon  / NA  / 

Happy Tanking all

3RiversRegt #58 Posted May 14 2019 - 13:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 65036 battles
  • [_QC_] _QC_

After playing a day...I have to say that WARGAIMING who made the change on FRONTLINE .... NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER PLAY FRONTLINE THEMSELVES.... Those who decide those change are INCOMPETENT and STUPID...

I played 9 game on the first day.... LOST ALL MY DEFENSE GAME and WIN ALL MY OFFENSE GAME.

SO the change you made are only in your HEAD.  I DON'T SEE ANY CHANGE TO CHANGE that dynamic.

-   AIR SUPPORT is still as useless as before, if war gaming did any change it's in there HEAD

-  BEEF UP side of objective doesn't make any difference  if wargaiming did that it's in there HEAD. 

-  S H I T WHEEL are still running around freely to destroy objective.

-  S H I T WHEEL even go behind the dot line to destroy SPG with impunity

EVEN been in a game where offense capture A and D destroy all 3 objective before B, C have been capture.... THANKS WARGAIMING !!!!!! USELESS

----------------------

MAKE PROPER CHANGE

----------------------

1 - Force attacking team to Capture all the first 3 zones (A B and C) and at least 2 zones (of D E or F) before they can attack objectives

2 - Zone D, E and F the offense can't penetrate until the zone before as been capture, DO THE SAME with defense they CAN'T attack in zone A B or C once it as been capture.  You may have more players protecting the objective that way.  Instead to have 8 to 10 players with there S H I T WHEELS running those zone and waiting the spawn to destroy any vehicle that appear.

3RiversRegt #59 Posted May 14 2019 - 16:07

Sergeant

• Players
  • 65036 battles
  • [_QC_] _QC_

THAT S PROBABLY THE BEST WE  ATTACK C ... GOT DESTROY IN MY SPG BY SOME ONE UNDER THE DOT LIN AND RE APPEAR BESIDE THE FLAG C... BEHIND ENNEMI.... DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO START TO BE DESTROY....

INCOMPETENT WARGAIMING >>>>> USELESS

>>>>> INCOMPETENT WARGAIMING

Edited by 3RiversRegt, May 14 2019 - 18:04.

3RiversRegt #60 Posted May 14 2019 - 18:30

Sergeant

• Players
  • 65036 battles
  • [_QC_] _QC_

IMPORTANT TO MENTION ON THE FORUM AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE.... SO WARGAIMING... THERE LITTLE USELESS BRAIN MAY GET IT....

I'M DEFENSE.... ATTACK CAPTURE B and E ..... AND DESTROY  OBJECTIVE 1 - 2 and 5..... WHILE A - C is not even capture...

USELESS WARGAIMING.... with there S H I T WHEEL ruining the game

Edited by 3RiversRegt, May 14 2019 - 18:31.

Also tagged with KRZY, Frontline, yay, Things to do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users