Incoming! Frontline Episode-4 Starts Monday!

KRZY Frontline yay Things to do

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

owlgator #61 Posted May 14 2019 - 22:00

Captain

• Players
  • 15371 battles
  • [W--W] W--W
Considering that's 2-3 hours between posts... that's a lot of hate.

Czy_Diabla #62 Posted May 15 2019 - 21:07

Private

• -Players-
  • 20766 battles
Wheeled tanks are destroying the game.  Total unfair advantage.  

cloudwalkr #63 Posted May 15 2019 - 21:52

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55955 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

worst iteration of FL yet.  The spawns are putting people too far out of fights on both sides imo and the amount of air and arty strikes is beyond frustrating.  Also, really solid idea to let people, and actual arty pieces, hit different zones then they are in.

I'm finding it hard to continue.  It started as a fun mode but between all the strikes and ebr's running around...it's pretty clear if you don't have meta premiums then FL probably isn't anywhere near fun.  

DrWho_ #64 Posted May 16 2019 - 11:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 21152 battles

View Postcloudwalkr, on May 15 2019 - 21:52, said:

worst iteration of FL yet.  The spawns are putting people too far out of fights on both sides imo and the amount of air and arty strikes is beyond frustrating.  Also, really solid idea to let people, and actual arty pieces, hit different zones then they are in.

I'm finding it hard to continue.  It started as a fun mode but between all the strikes and ebr's running around...it's pretty clear if you don't have meta premiums then FL probably isn't anywhere near fun.  

I've played one game in FL in May and despite being at lvl 24 on prestige 4 I have no interest in grinding out even my current prestige to collect the end rewards

It's turned into a frustrating grind for me, nothing more

Would be interesting to see what happened if they dropped it down to say tier 6 for different experience

philspamoni #65 Posted May 16 2019 - 13:39

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28098 battles
  • [CDN] CDN

I've played two fl games this week.

First one as a defender we lost the first 3 caps in about 1.5 minutes. Instantly handicapping us. My team piled into the C lane and left the other two almost unattended. Game was over in 9 minutes.

Second battle I was attacking and the team managed to get one cap before the game ended. 

Both games there was people afk, yolo'ing because they don't care, spawn camping, arty strikes that one shotted players and arty players that hit guys in the repair zone (including me).

Nothing about that was fun, at all. It was immensely frustrating. I have an hour a day at most to play fl and this is my experience. No thank you.

cloudwalkr #66 Posted May 16 2019 - 19:53

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 55955 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
I still really enjoy watching people destroy an objective when they aren't even in the same square as it is.  Is WG even reading this thread?

AbleArcher11B #67 Posted May 16 2019 - 22:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 29898 battles
  • [TRON] TRON

So as we move closer to the two top reward tanks, I have some questions to help make the right choice. As I read it, the earliest I will not be able to get the tier 9 reward tank is went I complete Prestige Level 10. So should I go ahead and get the Emil 1951 when I unlock it, or should I hold off to get the Tier 9 tank and then get the Emil? I'm going to be at Prestige Level 6 an the end of Episode 4, so I'm on track to complete Prestige Level 10 in November. And will we know what the secret tank is by the time we are able to unlock the Emil so we can make that choice?

Also tagged with KRZY, Frontline, yay, Things to do

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users