• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Hellsfog #41 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:03

Major

• Players
  • 37661 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Postuberdice, on May 13 2019 - 02:41, said:

> Player who mains a class that gets to ignore most mechanics doesn't understand why people prefer to play a game with others who play using the same core mechanics.

I'm sitting at 58% solo win rate in the M53/M55 after grinding it from stock, not because I'm amazing at arty or anything else in particular, but because being able to ignore the rules that other players have to stick to is fundamentally broken.

Maining arty is a crutch for players who don't want to learn how to play the game, because it allows them to not have to play the same game everyone else is.

Pretty much this. WG isn't finished balancing arty and I am going to enjoy every tear filled adjustment. 

scHnuuudle_bop #42 Posted May 20 2019 - 01:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 20459 battles

View Postuberdice, on May 13 2019 - 02:41, said:

> Player who mains a class that gets to ignore most mechanics doesn't understand why people prefer to play a game with others who play using the same core mechanics.

I'm sitting at 58% solo win rate in the M53/M55 after grinding it from stock, not because I'm amazing at arty or anything else in particular, but because being able to ignore the rules that other players have to stick to is fundamentally broken.

Maining arty is a crutch for players who don't want to learn how to play the game, because it allows them to not have to play the same game everyone else is.

Hellsfog:

Pretty much this. WG isn't finished balancing arty and I am going to enjoy every tear filled adjustment.  

What ever "balancing" you refer, just ended. Adding AP rounds perhaps is returning lost functions not remove. As for the stun, not sure what pile of wishful thinking you dream, but that was announced almost 2 years ago, as the final step in introducing the stun. What happen was insignificant and not even noticeable.

Artillery plays a different game. This is one of the saddest arguments that exists.

Please make the mean player stop shooting me.

Please, he is shooting me and everything.

I mean, he touches me in places that only those who know how to touch me there should stroke. 

This player shoots me , gasp in a shooting game, it is mean and not fair.

Especially mean to those who have learnt, ALMOST all about this game.

Please, this mean mean part of the game must be simplified.

Come on, I know all about 4/5ths of the game.

My stats suffer because of the that mean nasty 1/5th, up til now, I have ignored.

Please, please, change the game, to make it easier for me. 

It is not fair, it shoots in the air, and despite all the bragging about my skills, this meanie still shoots me. PLease, something shooting me in this shooting game must stop, please.

It is like the strong demand by all soccer players, goalies MUST be a top scoring forward before training as a goailie.

Why, don't know, just a stupid idea for a rule. That goalie was mean and stopped my shot.

NeroGermanicus #43 Posted May 31 2019 - 01:12

Captain

• -Players-
  • 51031 battles
  • [CHEAP] CHEAP
I still like to xvm snipe top players in my arty.

Zetar #44 Posted Jun 12 2019 - 22:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 4934 battles
  • [TONKX] TONKX
ok, Ok, OK!!  I laughed when I first read this but bro - I'm in.  I would search for my fellow Arthurs as the lemmings who know SO much about how to play ping and retreat behind their little hiding spots but now....  I will have a sammich and wait. I play Arty because i LIKE playing Arty. I'd REALLY like to see a desert map with NO hiding spots and see how such advanced players play then. Anyone else remember the days of the 212 arc so high they could barely hide? 

Rocker_Box #45 Posted Jun 15 2019 - 03:27

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8138 battles

View PostNeroGermanicus, on May 31 2019 - 01:12, said:

I still like to xvm snipe top players in my arty.

Who needs XVM when just seeing how they move and position themselves on the battlefield, you know they are dangerous! 

I had a game this week where I splashed a seal clubber in T67 almost to death, and left three of my teammates the job of finishing him off as I turned the attention of my SPG to the other flank. MISTAKE... They could have rushed him down, but Nawww they had to play peek-a boom with him! Oh well good on him for getting another Top Gun... 

Edited by Rocker_Box, Jun 15 2019 - 03:28.

Also tagged with arty, nerf, counterbattery, heavytankingmasterrace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users