Can't Purchase Anything, Or make Tickets, Or login on Firefox.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ShepherdMkI #1 Posted May 13 2019 - 16:56

Corporal

• Players
  • 6622 battles
  • [PDF] PDF
I am furious...

Yesterday I tried to pick up the T-103 before it went off sale and I was met with...nothing. I clicked the purchase button, logged in...and...nothing. I'm met staring at the same screen with the purchase button. The website location did change, but nothing happened.

Okay, so I figure Internet Explorer might be behind the times...I can't use it for ticket reporting because it doesn't let me put in the time stamp which happens to be required. -_- Anyway, get on Firefox this time, login-- no...? I input my user/password and whala...'Your E-mail or Password is Incorrect'. It's no different then what I use to login to Internet Explorer...and it's not my error because I double, tripled, quintuple checked...and it's correct. For some reason Firefox won't accept my account for WoTs.

So now I am unable to pay for anything, unable to make a ticket to get help, and now I've got to throw this to random chance and ask for help here. I've had plenty of problems with WoTs but nothing so infuriating as this where I can't get help when I need it. If I can't get this fixed I'm seriously through...between my disagreement with the direction in gameplay and problems actually paying for stuff I am at my limit...

If there is anyone who can explain why this problem is even in existence...please make yourselves known.

ShepherdMkI #2 Posted May 13 2019 - 16:58

Corporal

• Players
  • 6622 battles
  • [PDF] PDF
Oh, and maybe someone can help my friend as well, because he can't use Amazon pay ever since they had a problem with it and with both of us unable to pay there isn't anyway to throw gifts at each other when the other has a problem anymore.

Firemoth #3 Posted May 13 2019 - 17:01

Major

• Players
  • 37937 battles
i had this issue as well with firefox and the only way i could get it work again was to reset to default settings.

Edited by Firemoth, May 13 2019 - 17:02.

ShepherdMkI #4 Posted May 13 2019 - 17:03

Corporal

• Players
  • 6622 battles
  • [PDF] PDF
Alright, how would I go about restoring default settings? Never mind...think I found it. Thank You. I can at least get stuff working from here.

Edited by ShepherdMkI, May 13 2019 - 17:06.

KRZYBooP #5 Posted May 13 2019 - 17:33

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 3797 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

Howdy!

If you are still having issues please submit a ticket to our support for additional assistance. 

icbrainy #6 Posted May 13 2019 - 22:01

Corporal

• Players
  • 9293 battles
  • [MOWR] MOWR

I don't have as many issues as the OP does, but I do have one very rare issue with this forum: once I log in, I cannot log out or log out executions fail.

For the technical-minded, I've had continual running issues with websites that try to span logons/cookies across multiple domains.

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 13 2019 - 16:33, said:

Howdy!

If you are still having issues please submit a ticket to our support for additional assistance. 

*scratches head* Umm, hows is the OP able to do that when unable to make a ticket to get help?

NoBaddy #7 Posted May 19 2019 - 04:22

Corporal

• Players
  • 17561 battles
  • [11BAT] 11BAT

View PostShepherdMkI, on May 13 2019 - 09:58, said:

Oh, and maybe someone can help my friend as well, because he can't use Amazon pay ever since they had a problem with it and with both of us unable to pay there isn't anyway to throw gifts at each other when the other has a problem anymore.

Same problem as the above poster. I checked to make sure all of my Amazon info is correct AND even ordered something on Amazon to be sure. WOT still says my card info with Amazon is needs to be updated. Hmmm, War Gaming refusing to take my money??? This is a first. Guess I will stop playing in 16 days when my premium runs out <sigh>.

NB

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users