Jump to content


Error in Developer data.

Dev

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Coffee_ #1 Posted May 15 2019 - 15:11

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 43353 battles
  • 607
  • Member since:
    06-17-2011

The "Tag" data for the German VK 100.01 (P)/G115_Typ_205B does not exist in the PKG files.

In the PKG files its path is "G115_Typ_205_4_Jun"



Skorpion_G_Twitch #2 Posted May 15 2019 - 15:15

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 12060 battles
  • 53
  • [IRIS] IRIS
  • Member since:
    06-14-2015
VK100 (P) is not a used tank, its a clone of the standard VK100 marked as a reward tank. i doubt it will ever be sold/rewarded to players.

Ortinoth_ #3 Posted May 15 2019 - 15:38

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26779 battles
  • 1,526
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011
it is an unreleased tank so therefor it can have any name for the file -- so no error in that

DetectiveHoots #4 Posted May 15 2019 - 15:44

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8603 battles
  • 95
  • Member since:
    05-10-2013

View PostCoffee_, on May 15 2019 - 14:11, said:

The "Tag" data for the German VK 100.01 (P)/G115_Typ_205B does not exist in the PKG files.

In the PKG files its path is "G115_Typ_205_4_Jun"

 

View PostSkorpion_G_Twitch, on May 15 2019 - 14:15, said:

VK100 (P) is not a used tank, its a clone of the standard VK100 marked as a reward tank. i doubt it will ever be sold/rewarded to players.

 

View PostOrtinoth_, on May 15 2019 - 14:38, said:

it is an unreleased tank so therefor it can have any name for the file -- so no error in that

 

I am confused. In my game, the VK 100.01 (P) is a tech tree tier 8 tank, just before the Mauschen. What am I missing here?

The_Illusive_Man #5 Posted May 15 2019 - 16:03

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 13137 battles
  • 4,099
  • Member since:
    08-30-2014

Its there for me.....

Posted Image

 

So, yes, and error.



_Resolute14_ #6 Posted May 15 2019 - 16:30

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 14085 battles
  • 235
  • Member since:
    01-05-2017

View PostSkorpion_G_Twitch, on May 15 2019 - 15:15, said:

VK100 (P) is not a used tank, its a clone of the standard VK100 marked as a reward tank. i doubt it will ever be sold/rewarded to players.

 

Just so you know, we don't like the term "used tank".   We prefer "pre-owned tank".  

 

Hope that helps!


Edited by _Resolute14_, May 15 2019 - 16:30.


DVK9 #7 Posted May 15 2019 - 18:59

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 25610 battles
  • 729
  • [-TX-] -TX-
  • Member since:
    05-15-2013

View PostDetectiveHoots, on May 15 2019 - 08:44, said:

 

 

 

I am confused. In my game, the VK 100.01 (P) is a tech tree tier 8 tank, just before the Mauschen. What am I missing here?

 

nothing. All of the smart guys spoke without looking. Either that or You and me get to earn the VK.100.P while they dont.

 







Also tagged with Dev

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users