How to choose a clan and what are the benefits and game modes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

southtown00 #1 Posted May 15 2019 - 17:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2486 battles
I want to join a clan and get involved in game modes other than random. I don't know how Stronghold works. Ive tried to sign up but didn't get chosen for any games I guess because im not in a clan or stats or whatever. I want to find a clan that doesn't take things too seriously and is full of a bunch of unicoms but has a good number of people and like spending time in the training room. I really need to learn these maps and test out gun accuracy, spotting, everything really. Also my computer says it cant handle frontline its not exactly top of the line for gaming. Is there a way I can change the settings so I can make frontline work? Or is It just I don't have a good enough video card? I can take a car apart and put it back together but not so good with electronics and computers.

J3Tears #2 Posted May 15 2019 - 17:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3346 battles

If you are looking for a clan then its best to post in the Clan Recruitment forum and tell them what you are looking for.  Usually a few will jump on it and post what their clan is like.   http://forum.worldof...ing-for-a-clan/

Stronghlids is basically Clan Against Clan at either Tier 6, 8, or 10. You win Resources for the Clan stronghold which in turn can be turned into Clan boosters which work like Personal boosters, except obviously the entire clan is using it.

Frontline I dont know about. Im not really computer savvy myself.  You can try turning your Settings down as much as you can and see if it helps with FPS. I actually had to switch Computers because my old one wouldn't run it without major lag.

Desert_Fox_1969 #3 Posted May 15 2019 - 18:47

Captain

• -Players-
  • 32965 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Postsouthtown00, on May 15 2019 - 11:50, said:

I want to join a clan and get involved in game modes other than random. I don't know how Stronghold works. Ive tried to sign up but didn't get chosen for any games I guess because im not in a clan or stats or whatever. I want to find a clan that doesn't take things too seriously and is full of a bunch of unicoms but has a good number of people and like spending time in the training room. I really need to learn these maps and test out gun accuracy, spotting, everything really. Also my computer says it cant handle frontline its not exactly top of the line for gaming. Is there a way I can change the settings so I can make frontline work? Or is It just I don't have a good enough video card? I can take a car apart and put it back together but not so good with electronics and computers.

Join a social Clan first. 

HHOUR is good for starters.

dnaman #4 Posted May 15 2019 - 19:33

Captain

• Players
  • 31608 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

For what you are describing and where you are at in the game, join a social clan and learn from them.  Desert above is part of D-Day and H-Hour (sister clans) and I can tell you from interactions with them that there are a bunch of good guys there.  I’d suggest you join their social clan (H-hour) and try that out for a while.  My 2 cents worth.

BigDollarBillz #5 Posted May 15 2019 - 19:49

Major

• Players
  • 37992 battles
  • [SBW] SBW
I would also suggest HHour for you to start with. They are all a great group of people.

Doublenut #6 Posted May 15 2019 - 20:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12049 battles
  • [DTC] DTC

Plays_With_Matches #7 Posted May 15 2019 - 20:56

Major

• Players
  • 29387 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostDoublenut, on May 15 2019 - 14:13, said:

This is awesome... love the poster :D