• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

el_01 #21 Posted May 28 2019 - 23:51

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3616 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostChaseR392, on May 28 2019 - 14:46, said:

The 25TP will get much better with the top gun... it has better shell velocity.

French heavies are tough.... the Char B1 has hit points and decent armor but a wimpy gun, the BDR is terrible without the top gun (I just used Scavenger Hunt Xp to unlock the ARL 44). The only French heavy I really like is my FCM 50t.... but it is very difficult to play well as it has no armor....

The Pz. V/IV is an actual tank of which several prototypes were built.... it is essentially an early Panther hull with a Pz. IV turret on it. Their numbers will fade within the next few days and they will go back to being rare as hens' teeth....

What's terrible about the BDR? I've heard things about the mobility, and the armour seems pretty OK.

ChaseR392 #22 Posted May 29 2019 - 01:01

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8837 battles

View Postel_01, on May 28 2019 - 23:51, said:

What's terrible about the BDR? I've heard things about the mobility, and the armour seems pretty OK.

It isn't terrible upgraded. The top 90mm has some power and the accuracy is good enough to stand back and snipe. The stock gun is weak but the upper plate is surprisingly bouncy. But the side armor is very thin and you are a huge tall target with a giant turmor of a cupola on top.

I should have also mentioned that despite its flaws I am keeping it in the garage for laughs. I imagine people get enraged when they take a shot from the "Steel Potato" :teethhappy:

ChaseR392 #23 Posted May 29 2019 - 04:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8837 battles

Another small victory tonight.... I made it to 5000 battles :B

Hopefully I won't jinx myself by saying it... but it seems that hard work is paying off as my stats are the best they have ever been and are slowing but surely climbing towards me being a "lemon" instead of an orange or tomato.

Now I said it I have to hide from the cruel hand of RNG.... :hiding:

And IMHO, the game itself is the best it has been since I got here a little more than a year ago. The new premium time has considerably eased grinding and I've got half a dozen new tanks unlocked and ready to purchase.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users