account locked

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

7th_hell #1 Posted May 16 2019 - 19:19

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 29399 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER
I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but as of Monday night until today my account was locked up with a glitch that prevented me from being able to play any matches whatsoever. My account was locked for about 60 hours. The three errors I got were as follows.
Error: Account locked
When i try to start or join a platoon

Error joining the battle: you have already joined a team.
When i try to enter battle

Server "South America" error , session on another server is incomplete
When i try to switch to the SA server

My account is finally working again today. So did anyone else get this glitch or was it just me?

Edited by __Mystic, May 16 2019 - 19:19.

dmb47 #2 Posted May 16 2019 - 19:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 38271 battles
  • [AR-15] AR-15
I have been trying to log in for an hour--every time I do, me "Connection to Server" is lost after about 15 seconds...

Ed_the_Baker #3 Posted May 16 2019 - 20:30

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 9738 battles
same connection lost message, good to know  it's not my internet connection

XturbohawkX #4 Posted May 16 2019 - 21:31

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 26268 battles
  • [WARHK] WARHK
Server down? You'd think there would be an official post?

LpBronco #5 Posted May 16 2019 - 21:39

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44882 battles
  • [TG] TG

View Post__Mystic, on May 16 2019 - 13:19, said:

I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but as of Monday night until today my account was locked up with a glitch that prevented me from being able to play any matches whatsoever. My account was locked for about 60 hours. The three errors I got were as follows.
Error: Account locked
When i try to start or join a platoon

Error joining the battle: you have already joined a team.
When i try to enter battle

Server "South America" error , session on another server is incomplete
When i try to switch to the SA server

My account is finally working again today. So did anyone else get this glitch or was it just me?

Be careful dude and change your password, the last two days I got home to find someone had commandeered my account. Support helped me reset my password but this guy was smart enough to disable recording so I couldn't get the info to report him. He also screwed up my in game settings, it took me three hours to figure out what he had done. Not sure how they managed this as I've never shared my password.

Griffon327327 #6 Posted May 17 2019 - 04:58

Captain

• Players
  • 89498 battles
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY

View PostXturbohawkX, on May 16 2019 - 20:31, said:

Server down? You'd think there would be an official post?

wargaming never posts when server is down except for regular maintenance ... it would be an insult to wargaming to admit they have a hardware / connection issue ... wargaming is built upon DENY DENY DENY there is ever an issue

BAGHAKOITHO #7 Posted Aug 07 2019 - 15:03

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Hello world!

I've been playing WoT on and off for several years now (mostly off). Not long ago i got my first tire7 tank. Also i only recently managed to train a crew to 100% so i can start training skills.

I'm wondering how you guys train crews? How does the elite tanks work for this? Do you stuff elite tanks with new personnel for training skills after 100% is achieved? I've plowed through google but nothing has given me clear answers - I guess i'm googeling the wrong question or something.

So, how do you do it? https://scrabblewordfinder.vip https://www.applock.ooo https://www.7zip.vip

Edited by BAGHAKOITHO, Aug 09 2019 - 20:38.

GWyatt #8 Posted Aug 07 2019 - 15:37

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4159 battles
  • [VAN] VAN

View PostBAGHAKOITHO, on Aug 07 2019 - 09:03, said:

Hello world!

I've been playing WoT on and off for several years now (mostly off). Not long ago i got my first tire7 tank. Also i only recently managed to train a crew to 100% so i can start training skills.

I'm wondering how you guys train crews? How does the elite tanks work for this? Do you stuff elite tanks with new personnel for training skills after 100% is achieved? I've plowed through google but nothing has given me clear answers - I guess i'm googeling the wrong question or something.

So, how do you do it?

Go to the Newcomer's Forum and ask these questions. You are more likely to get answers there than here on the In-game bug reporting forum.

Also tagged with account locked

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users