iNaCtIvE cLaN

Darkhavox #22 Posted May 17 2019 - 00:24

Corporal

• Players
  • 14657 battles
  • [-EV-] -EV-

View PostgrandthefttankV, on May 16 2019 - 17:46, said:

OP starts a thread about toxicity in wot

Proceeds to call his entire team a stack of dumpster fires.

Hypocrite much?

yet i say also you are only as good as the rest of your team hence the number 15 which the what each team max is which includes my self. i think most of you take everything out of context. anything anyone posts with the word toxic in it will be criticized and told they them selves are also toxic even though they are giving facts as to what is exactly toxic. I also DID not state that the entire community is toxic either. i said it is full of morons inferring the toxic players. even though i am replying to you I am replying to all of you. I asked for opinions but i am met with toxic replies instead of constructive criticism of my post :)  

Tao_Te_Tomato #23 Posted May 17 2019 - 00:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 26111 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostDarkhavox, on May 17 2019 - 00:24, said:

yet i say also you are only as good as the rest of your team 

So let's look at that math formula.  If me = team, then mathematically team = me.  And since I suck, that means the team sucks.  And it's all my fault!!!!  :ohmy:

I apologize yet again to all of you I've dragged down to my level of suckitude over the months.... :(

gtvapsamtik122 #24 Posted May 17 2019 - 00:38

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23021 battles
  • [CYB3R] CYB3R

View PostDarkhavox, on May 16 2019 - 14:28, said:

The world of tanks community is toxic and full of morons.....

I have been playing this game since 2011 taking a year or two off from the game. I played when the clans -G-, RELIC, PURPL, OTTER, VILIN etc were raping games and pissing people off because they were so good in game they would make or break a victory in a PUB. and destroyed clan wars and were the mafia of the map

I come back to this game many years later playing on and off.. all the O.G. clans are gone or inactive and clan wars seems to be a joke now. 

This community is pretty bad now. Most of the players are horrible but that is always been a thing in this game. very few players that are good still play this game. I know I am not the best there is but when you get stomped repeatedly because your team is a stack of 15 dumpster fires this game just becomes a non-enjoyable experience after all you are only as good as the rest of your team. very few players work together to make a difference. Sometimes the teams are so bad i feel like I am playing with a team of BOTS. There are players that try to "troll" you and push your tank into enemy line of sight or off into the water to drown and there is no punishment for players like that without a mass reporting.  But shooting the guy that is pushing you gets you banned for an hour and nothing happens to the [edited]messing with you.

Wargaming has changed into a micro-transaction monster compared to what it used to be. insane premium tanks are in the game which was never a thing back in the younger years.

pre-sales so you can have a premium tank early by a few days is just ridiculous. The beta premium tank is now a common tank which is sad. there is no rare premium tanks except few like the KV-5 or Type 59.

their premium prices are through the roof and fake discounts for example: the War Chest WoT is $99.99 - $140.00 the war chest has been 99.99 for years. they just try to trick new players into thinking they are saving money when they aren't. 

The fact they added in wheel vehicles is cancer sure you guys can give excuses if you like them but to me they shouldn't be in the game its just a recon car with a gun they are way too fast and heavily influence the start of the match within seconds due to their insane speeds and maneuverability. To add to this wargaming keeps adding all these new tanks that stomp the classic tanks that have been in the game since the start excluding russian "bias" tanks with the exception of the IS-7. like the 60TP that is a heavy tank that has tank destroyer damage. I feel like this ruins the game with tanks like this and all the auto-loading/rapid fire tanks in the game is insane also. High Alpha belongs to the massive german tanks and all nation TDs. also premium rounds need to cost gold again not credits. 

I still "like" this game but there is too many issues that are persistent through the years and new ones that arise.

i like the innovation that wargaming has for this game but I don't think they plan for it well enough sometimes.

I would like to hear everyone's opinion new, experienced, or veteran to the game

also i want all-chat back i don't mind a toxic chatbox only gameplay :)

Can we report this TOXIC for calling others Toxic?

SporkBoy #25 Posted May 17 2019 - 02:04

Major

• Players
  • 44684 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
If it's so toxic why aren't we all dead?

grandthefttankV #26 Posted May 17 2019 - 02:21

Major

• Players
  • 34941 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_

View PostDarkhavox, on May 16 2019 - 20:28, said:

Really? How many morons?

I have been playing this game since 2011 taking a year or two off from the game. I played when the clans -G-, RELIC, PURPL, OTTER, VILIN etc were raping games and pissing people off because they were so good in game they would make or break a victory in a PUB. and destroyed clan wars and were the mafia of the map

I dont recall them pissing people off. I do remember my clan winning over them in tier 6 clan wars though.

I come back to this game many years later playing on and off.. all the O.G. clans are gone or inactive and clan wars seems to be a joke now. 

And yet you still come back. Who is the real joke here?

This community is pretty bad now. Most of the players are horrible but that is always been a thing in this game.

And it took you eight years to get mad about this? This has always been a thing, so why cry now?

very few players that are good still play this game. I know I am not the best there is but when you get stomped repeatedly because your team is a stack of 15 dumpster fires this game just becomes a non-enjoyable experience after all you are only as good as the rest of your team.

Im glad we agree WN8, not WR is what truly matters.

very few players work together to make a difference.

Not new. Cry more.

Sometimes the teams are so bad i feel like I am playing with a team of BOTS.

Being bad at this game is not toxic. Try again

There are players that try to "troll" you and push your tank into enemy line of sight or off into the water to drown and there is no punishment for players like that without a mass reporting.  But shooting the guy that is pushing you gets you banned for an hour and nothing happens to the [edited]messing with you.

Ive had this happen in like 0.01% of my games. Are YOU the one whos toxic? If this is happening every game to you im inclined to think you are the problem. 

Wargaming has changed into a micro-transaction monster compared to what it used to be. insane premium tanks are in the game which was never a thing back in the younger years.

pre-sales so you can have a premium tank early by a few days is just ridiculous. The beta premium tank is now a common tank which is sad. there is no rare premium tanks except few like the KV-5 or Type 59.

their premium prices are through the roof and fake discounts for example: the War Chest WoT is $99.99 - $140.00 the war chest has been 99.99 for years. they just try to trick new players into thinking they are saving money when they aren't. 

The fact they added in wheel vehicles is cancer sure you guys can give excuses if you like them but to me they shouldn't be in the game its just a recon car with a gun they are way too fast and heavily influence the start of the match within seconds due to their insane speeds and maneuverability. To add to this wargaming keeps adding all these new tanks that stomp the classic tanks that have been in the game since the start excluding russian "bias" tanks with the exception of the IS-7. like the 60TP that is a heavy tank that has tank destroyer damage. I feel like this ruins the game with tanks like this and all the auto-loading/rapid fire tanks in the game is insane also. High Alpha belongs to the massive german tanks and all nation TDs. also premium rounds need to cost gold again not credits. 

None of this is toxic. Dont like it? Dont buy it. It’s called the free market. Again not an example of toxicity.

I still "like" this game but there is too many issues that are persistent through the years and new ones that arise.

i like the innovation that wargaming has for this game but I don't think they plan for it well enough sometimes.

Still not toxic. Cry more. 

I would like to hear everyone's opinion new, experienced, or veteran to the game

also i want all-chat back i don't mind a toxic chatbox only gameplay :)

Complains about toxicity, but asks to be exposed to more of it. 

So other than the one or two fools who purposely TK or block you in the game, in like 0.01% of games, theres nothing really toxic in the community to complain about. The rest of your complaints are about how bad the game design is. Or how players suck at this game. And you think this gives you the right to call everyone in 99.09% of your games a stack of dumpster fires? If you are getting purposely singled out by your teammates EVERY game, I would think that YOU are the toxic one, and are being punished by your team for it.

Just uninstall. From what I can see, you’re the one being toxic.

grandthefttankV #27 Posted May 17 2019 - 02:29

Major

• Players
  • 34941 battles
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_

View Postgtvapsamtik122, on May 16 2019 - 23:38, said:

Can we report this TOXIC for calling others Toxic?

He just wants attention i think.

FastForward7 #28 Posted May 17 2019 - 02:35

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 11090 battles

View PostDarkhavox, on May 16 2019 - 21:28, said:

I know I am not the best there is but when you get stomped repeatedly because your team is a stack of 15 dumpster fires

I would assume not, since you included yourself among the dumpster fires. Unless 16 tank teams are a thing, and I missed it. 

That snarky comment aside, I do mostly agree with you. WG's greed, and this community's toxicity is harming the game. I wish this game could be turned over to someone with a little less greed, and a lot more vision. As far as the community goes, not much anyone can do about that, other than steer clear for a while. Given the general demographic of this forum, time will take care of that problem, eventually. 

24cups #29 Posted May 17 2019 - 02:35

Major

• Players
  • 24052 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostDarkhavox, on May 16 2019 - 15:28, said:

I come back to this game many years later playing on and off.. all the O.G. clans are gone or inactive and clan wars seems to be a 

1. You are part of the community.  So are you toxic or a moron  ?

2. I play against people from the clans you mentioned except for PURPL. Don't recall seeing them. 

Also tagged with WoT, Community, Toxic, Trash

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users