Finally Cold-blooded, eluded me for almost 1500 games.

Cold-blooded

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rocker_Box #1 Posted May 17 2019 - 22:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10526 battles

I'll admit that when I loaded onto Paris map with my M37 I groaned.

I hate to lose, but if you got to lose you might as well go out in style!

Four kills, top damage for my team, and shot-gunned the first two scouts that came looking for their Pascucci's Metal. Cool-blooded award that I've come so close to getting more times then I can count mine at last!

Laughing like a manic when I poked the corner, and blapped a Hetzer for another 120 damage. I was hoping those three tanks around the corner would try to push on my reload, but Naaa they didn't want their paint scratched and waited for me to get flanked :( 

All in all, I'm very glad I didn't exclude Paris from my map selection. Maybe because of the times I've had red tankers round a corner on that map to find themselves staring into the barrel of an SPG gun. It's always priceless!

DVK9 #2 Posted May 17 2019 - 23:31

Captain

• Players
  • 26649 battles
  • [-TX-] -TX-

Himms and Paris are my banned maps.

Just no place to go as arty that everyone and their mothers dont know about.

Rocker_Box #3 Posted Nov 03 2019 - 17:43

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10526 battles

Picked up another with my M37 with a green crew I was training up.

What fun! Team started to melt from almost the git go. All I could do was laugh, what a game.  Finished with over a thousand damage done, and better then 800 of such was at under 300m. What a HOOT... would have been better, but missed a couple of shots that could have turned the tide. 

Got a High Cal award out of it!  I swear to god it was the most fun I've ever had "Loosing"... The only thing that would have been funnier, is if I'd have managed a Kolobanov's metal out of that circus.

I love deleting those guys that are expecting all arty players to hug the red line, and wait to be killed at the end of game!  YUP... pay no attention to me... I'm just going to pump a round of HE into your engine deck! OHH... you'd like another... just wait for this reload to finish, and I'll be more then happy to oblige.

Also tagged with Cold-blooded

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users