Type 5 Ruined

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

ACandieCaneKilling #1 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:13

Captain

• Players
  • 62829 battles
  • [TRIO] TRIO

The Type 5 was recently nerfed & it's just so bad, all the fun has gone from that tank & NOT from what you would think...

I don't care they reduced the shell speed, the damage, the pen, or even the armour as I know it needed to come down a little from its OP pedestal.

HOWEVER.... OMG WoT, you ruined the tank completely.

I'm using the first gun and only the HE shells which used to just kill tanks ripping them apart, and ok, it might have been a little much.

It may have had such good armour, players had a hard time penning it at all.

But now? ANYTHING pens it, from any spot it hits with ease, but that's not the thing that bugs me the most.

I had several games now. Using ONLY HE shells, I don't feel HESH matters enough to warrant its use more than the occasional time here and there so lets keep it to HE only.

It pens fine, the reload is long, but that's ok, I can deal with it.

But I'm averaging 205 HP in dam per shell, game after game after game, into the sides, weak spots, lower frontal plate, doesn't seem to matter. This is all I'm getting.

While the dam I'm being dealt, but tier IX & X tanks is averaging 450 and UP WITH almost every shot.

Last 6 games I averaged the 205 I mentioned in every game, & out of 11 hits on me, I bounced 4 to 5 shells, not too bad.

But their damage was still 400 to 500 with every shell, when looking at my tank, its like there are no tough spots any more, hit it anywhere you get 450 aver dam, front upper or lower mantel, side, turret, hatch, GUN itself, even scraping along the top of the turret and NOT leaving a hole gave them 450 HP in dam.

If the type 5 is getting only 205 in dam on average & every other tank is doing nearly or more than twice the damage, I'm just not going to last long.

So I changed from front line to support 2nd line and well EVERYONE now knows to shoot the type 5 cause ANY SHELL ANYWHERE can now pen it.

This is stupid.

Its slow, ridiculously unmaneuverable, & cannot easily move out of the way, but any tank in its tier or one lower can now pen more than 50% of the time & do TWICE the damage or more?
COME ON< where is your heads at on this?
WHO Does your testing of these tanks after they have been nerfed?????

Cause of the changes, the tank doesn't do what it used to, and won't survive like it did, ok, fine, that's NOT so bad, but this is just stupid. The tank is NO longer FUN, no longer worth getting.

In 6 games, I haven't achieved a single penetration where the damage was over 205. THAT's STUPID, if I gotted that once in a while fine, EVERY SHOT? COME ON, this is stupid

TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH

Give us some maneuverability or SOMETHING tro combat the damage Im taking when I cant deal ANYTHING back.

AN IS-3 just killed me exchanging shells back and forth, we hit one another the same number of times, ALL of my shots went into its flatted frontal angled part of the hull as they insisted on angling their tanks, so perfect and easy pens, RIGHT? NO, 205 average dam EVERY TIME. Or less, in some cases.

Maltfourti #2 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:23

Captain

• Players
  • 45715 battles
  • [-M1-] -M1-
Anyone sees it, they load the gold. You get penned. And yeah, gun was overnerfed. And despite the proclaimed mobility increase, you are not agile enough to work weak points on opponents, or even attempt angling once you've come under fire. since they always see your big [edited]before you see them. It's pretty ruined.

tanopasman62 #3 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 21375 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
Switch to the 14cm gun and focus on the softer targets, your damage output will go back to usual.

F1O1 #4 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:30

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Your post, is a post in anger. Known as colloquially, the rage post. Let us break this down part by part.

First of all, the shell speed was not touched. lt still travels at 850m/s velocity. l am not sure of where you are getting information otherwise. Secondly, the armour did not change either. Type 4 and 5, are still as hard as they were to penetrate beforehand.

You go on to say first, that the gun nerfs were fine, because of ridiculous HE damage beforehand. Rightfully so. Then you immediately complain about 200-dmg HE splashes? Well, which is it? Are the nerfs fine, because the gun was too powerful before? Or was it over-nerfed because you can't seem to do anything other than 200 damage HE splash effects. Use the HESH ammo, not HE, and aim at lower tier less armoured tanks. And you will do 900. Stop complaining. 

The enemies, hitting you for 490, have to aim at you. Aim at you, and also use premium ammunition. You do not have to aim at them, and can use normal ammo. You can hit them anywhere, turret front, tracks, gun, Etc. And still do an expected 150-250 dmg HE splash effect, while they cannot. 

lt is slow, large, no camo. But it did get speed buffs. So it is not as slow. 

You are not getting penetrations, because you have been poisoned by Type 4 and 5  (actually, whole Jap heavy line)  previous tactics and attitude, where you do not have to aim, and just splash people with 1,400 dmg premium shells. You have sunk into a lazy, non-skilled, imbecilic state to which you don't want to do anything or think. You want to be spoon fed like a baby, and apply absolutely no tactics or thought. l addition, you are not getting penetrations, because you are skipping HESH. Use them, you will penetrate more for 900 dmg hits. Start thinking, start being active, start aiming, use right tools for the job, and you will improve. Type heavy tanks no longer are lazy, spoon fed, mouth breathing behemoths that don't do squat, except not aim and shoot peoples tracks for 700 damage. That behaviour is gone, and rightfully so because it had no place in this game. Just think, and deploy yourself better, and really Type isn't so bad anymore. ls it a clan wars tank, not anymore. But it should not be in the first place. 

PAP0 #5 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:40

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18256 battles

View PostF1O1, on May 17 2019 - 17:30, said:

Your post, is a post in anger. Known as colloquially, the rage post. Let us break this down part by part.

First of all, the shell speed was not touched. lt still travels at 850m/s velocity. l am not sure of where you are getting information otherwise. Secondly, the armour did not change either. Type 4 and 5, are still as hard as they were to penetrate beforehand.

You go on to say first, that the gun nerfs were fine, because of ridiculous HE damage beforehand. Rightfully so. Then you immediately complain about 200-dmg HE splashes? Well, which is it? Are the nerfs fine, because the gun was too powerful before? Or was it over-nerfed because you can't seem to do anything other than 200 damage HE splash effects. Use the HESH ammo, not HE, and aim at lower tier less armoured tanks. And you will do 900. Stop complaining. 

The enemies, hitting you for 490, have to aim at you. Aim at you, and also use premium ammunition. You do not have to aim at them, and can use normal ammo. You can hit them anywhere, turret front, tracks, gun, Etc. And still do an expected 150-250 dmg HE splash effect, while they cannot. 

You are not getting penetrations, because you have been poisoned by Type 4 and 5  (actually, whole Jap heavy line)  previous tactics and attitude, where you do not have to aim, and just splash people with 1,400 dmg premium shells. You have sunk into a lazy, non-skilled, imbecilic state to which you don't want to do anything or think. You want to be spoon fed like a baby, and apply absolutely no tactics or thought. l addition, you are not getting penetrations, because you are skipping HESH. Use them, you will penetrate more for 900 dmg hits. Start thinking, start being active, start aiming, use right tools for the job, and you will improve. Type heavy tanks no longer are lazy, spoon fed, mouth breathing behemoths that don't do squat, except not aim and shoot peoples tracks for 700 damage. That behaviour is gone, and rightfully so because it had no place in this game. Just think, and deploy yourself better, and really Type isn't so bad anymore. ls it a clan wars tank, not anymore. But it should not be in the first place. 

Pretty much summed it up. +1

F1O1 #6 Posted May 18 2019 - 02:41

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostMaltfourti, on May 18 2019 - 01:23, said:

Anyone sees it, they load the gold. You get penned. And yeah, gun was overnerfed. And despite the proclaimed mobility increase, you are not agile enough to work weak points on opponents, or even attempt angling once you've come under fire. since they always see your big [edited]before you see them. It's pretty ruined.

While l do agree, the nerfs were a tad too far. l expected them to do at least last minute iteration test buffs, to 950 HE damage. This leaves it on par with Lewando, E100, Etc for normal tier 10 tanks with 150mm caliber guns that deal 950. Probably could ahve taken it slightly more, like 970. But instead the changes were to the HESH, making it 900 from 750.

While this removes its ability to confront superheavy tanks. And lost the CW role. Etc....it has become a surprising efficient tier 8 killer. Tier 8 don't resist 192 pen HESH too well, and Type 4 and 5 blap them for 900, more than it used to with HE splashes from 1,400 dmg prem rounds. 

madogthefirst #7 Posted May 18 2019 - 04:13

Major

• Players
  • 24711 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC
It is getting player rebalance via gold.

RoIito #8 Posted May 18 2019 - 04:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17827 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
Another Japanese heavy driver whining because he's unable to aim, what a surprise.

Cheshil #9 Posted May 18 2019 - 08:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 14984 battles

The 15cm alpha damage should never need to be more than 900. This is so Type 5 wont win trades with other tier X heavies by simply hitting the tip of their tracks or right-clicking.

But i would say it isn't very competitive...

here is a suggestion. 

HESH alpha damage 900 -> 850 (-50)

HESH penetration 192 -> 205 (+13)

15CM reload speed 20s -> 17.10s (-2.9s) now equals 14cm ROF.

With this, your HE DPM increases by 17% and your HESH DPM increases by 11% while penetration is far more reliable for penetrating weak spots.

Edited by Cheshil, May 18 2019 - 08:14.

F1O1 #10 Posted May 18 2019 - 12:28

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

192 pen HESH is more than reliable enough, for 900 dmg gun. 

jst2gr8 #11 Posted May 18 2019 - 19:35

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 17 2019 - 18:30, said:

First of all, the shell speed was not touched. lt still travels at 850m/s velocity. l am not sure of where you are getting information otherwise. Secondly, the armour did not change either. Type 4 and 5, are still as hard as they were to penetrate beforehand.  Hasn't had good armor since the nerf a year ago. Way too easy to pen. 

You go on to say first, that the gun nerfs were fine, because of ridiculous HE damage beforehand. Rightfully so. Then you immediately complain about 200-dmg HE splashes? Well, which is it? Are the nerfs fine, because the gun was too powerful before? Or was it over-nerfed because you can't seem to do anything other than 200 damage HE splash effects. Use the HESH ammo, not HE, and aim at lower tier less armoured(armored) tanks. And you will do 900. Stop complaining. 

The enemies, hitting you for 490, have to aim at you. You must not have or played this very much. Aim at you, and also use premium ammunition. You do not have to aim at them, and can use normal ammo. You can hit them anywhere, turret front, tracks, gun, Etc. And still do an expected 150-250 dmg HE splash effect, while they cannot. 

lt is slow, large, no camo. But it did get speed buffs. So it is not as slowUmmmmm what? Agaiin, you must not have or played this very much.

You are not getting penetrations, because you have been poisoned by Type 4 and 5  (actually, whole Jap heavy line)  previous tactics and attitude, where you do not have to aim, You had to aim to get max damage which was normally around 600hp, give or take a few.  and just splash people with 1,400 dmg premium shellsI wish mine got 1400 damage before the nerf.  You have sunk into a lazy, non-skilled, imbecilic state to which you don't want to do anything or think. You want to be spoon fed like a baby, and apply absolutely no tactics or thought. l addition, you are not getting penetrations, because you are skipping HESH. Use them, you will penetrate more for 900 dmg hits. Start thinking, start being active, start aiming, use right tools for the job, and you will improve. Type heavy tanks no longer are lazy, spoon fed, mouth breathing behemoths that don't do squat, except not aim and shoot peoples tracks for 700 damage. That behaviour is gone, and rightfully so because it had no place in this game. Just think, and deploy yourself better, and really Type isn't so bad anymore. ls it a clan wars tank, not anymore. But it should not be in the first place. 

What you said here is ridiculous. As ridiculous as saying the 4005 isn't scary anymore. You obviously haven't played the Type 5 or have not had it long enough to know how bad WG messed this tank up. The only thing that made this tank worth having is the gun since they nerfed the crap out of the armor over a year ago. It is like having a Tog ll in a tier 10 match now. Gets penned by every shot and is gone by the time it gets it second shot off. 

I do not agree with everything that was said by the op but the nerfs went way too far! I am not the type to sell tier 10's but now I have this thing sitting in my garage collecting dust. WG needs to take their heads out of their A***S and quit messing tanks up that are just fine the way they are.

ACandieCaneKilling #12 Posted May 19 2019 - 10:46

Captain

• Players
  • 62829 battles
  • [TRIO] TRIO

View PostMaltfourti, on May 17 2019 - 18:23, said:

I wasn't talking about gold ammo, since that isn't relevant anyway. I was talking about regular AP shells.

View Posttanopasman62, on May 17 2019 - 18:24, said:

Switch to the 14cm gun and focus on the softer targets, your damage output will go back to usual.

I did switch guns, its the same tank. Its one thing to take away damage, but calling it balanced when you cant run away, and ANYTHING now pens it, isn't at all balanced, Its not even the same tank.

View PostF1O1, on May 17 2019 - 18:30, said:

1) My posts, including this one, are never in anger so you are... how shall I say, wrong.

2) When you read a post, clearly in dumb mode, (I'm breaking it down for you here so pay 'tention) you should first read what it says & then comment & express your ignorance.

3) The second thing is, I literally said in the second line, I didn't care at all about shell speed. I don't know what the shell speed was before the nerf I dont know what it is now.

It's the tank that isn't fast enough to get away from or to deal with damage now being done to it sooo readily & easily & shell speed was never an issue with me.

4) I never said the gun or damage was fine before, what I said was;

"the HE shells which used to just kill tanks ripping them apart, and ok, it might have been a little much"

5) I never complained about HE splashing anything. What I said was;

"... I'm averaging 205 HP in dam per shell, game after game..." (Do you see the word splash anywhere??)

5A) When referring to where I was hitting the enemy tanks & the damage I was achieving, I said;

"... into the sides, weak spots, lower frontal plate, doesn't seem to matter. This is all I'm getting. While the dam I'm being dealt, but tier IX & X tanks is averaging 450 and UP WITH almost every shot."

6) I explained why HESH is not ammo I feel I need to use on any type of regular basis.

However you insisted the answer for me was to use premo ammo at 6,400 credits per shell. Way to go pushing premo ammo as the answer to all things WOT. You HAVE to be a pro player, using premo ammo at every turn. (sarcasm, ur NOT)

7) Where I was located, the enemies were snapshotting me consistently & took NO time at all to aim using ONLY AP shells, which is one of the reasons I was so shocked at how easily they penned me, hitting me ANYWHERE & getting so much damage with almost every shot & WITHOUT the use of Promo Ammo.

The idea you knew what ammo they used when not mentioned shows your incredible erogance & unwarranted over-confidence within yourself.

You have NO idea what you are talking about, don't have a clue what happened other than what I specifically told you happened & most of all, your speculation on myself is so stupid, ignorant & ridiculous, it made me laugh aloud.

Your last paragraph made me laugh so hard, I nearly fell out of my chair at the sheer stupidity of your comments & complete lack of knowledge & understanding of what happened, even though you can clearly read that.

You insist on embellishing things you couldn't possibly know anything about.

The idea everyone playing Japanese tanks is somehow poisoned if they use premo ammo, lolol. I clearly stated how I feel about premo ammo (I DON'T USE IT ON ANY TANK unless the situation specifically warrants it on a case by case basis)

Which by the way, is how it is supposed to be used. I am not poisoned by ANYTHING, I don't use premo ammo cause there is NO need to use it, especially ALL the time, but in RARE & specific incidences.

Where do you get off suggesting, wait NO, you specifically say I am one of the following & that I:

"have sunk into a lazy, non-skilled, imbecilic state to which you don't want to do anything or think. You want to be spoon fed like a baby, and apply absolutely no tactics or thought...

& am

"lazy, spoon fed, mouth breathing behemoths that don't do squat, except not aim and shoot peoples tracks for 700 damage."

The idea you know anything about me is simply atrocious at best as well as STUPID, IGNORANT & most of all, PATHETIC. Not only am I a fanatic at AIMING EVERY SINGLE SHOT, I spent the time to learn how to do that to become a better player for my team.

You know NOTHING of me, NOTHING at all, but the worst of it is, you have NO idea how ignorant you are about that fact. You simply do not understand how LITTLE you know or understand for that matter, let alone understand the fact you truly believe you are brilliant, smart, intelligent, knowledgeable & worthy of praise for being so well educated when you are HARDLY any of these, if at all.

I believe it is more than likely you suffer from something called;

The Dunning - Kruger Effect: In the field of psychology, the effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is.

It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability.

Look it up.

Since this is what I do for a living, I highly suggest you have yourself psychologically tested for the Dunning - Kruger Effect, as there is help for this.

But you prolly already know this...,

maybe you teach a class on the subject.

lololololololol

Bottom line, you give poor advice, on subjects you know nothing about & seem incapable of understanding what it is you read as well.

XturbohawkX #13 Posted May 19 2019 - 15:54

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 26337 battles
  • [WARHK] WARHK

View PostRoIito, on May 18 2019 - 04:30, said:

Another Japanese heavy driver whining because he's unable to aim, what a surprise.

Lemme guess...430 driver?  A medium tank with more Turret armor than ANY superheavy (non-russian) in the game? Lean forward and choke yourself.

F1O1 #14 Posted May 20 2019 - 00:46

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 18 2019 - 18:35, said:

What you said here is ridiculous. As ridiculous as saying the 4005 isn't scary anymore. You obviously haven't played the Type 5 or have not had it long enough to know how bad WG messed this tank up. The only thing that made this tank worth having is the gun since they nerfed the crap out of the armor over a year ago. It is like having a Tog ll in a tier 10 match now. Gets penned by every shot and is gone by the time it gets it second shot off. 

I do not agree with everything that was said by the op but the nerfs went way too far! I am not the type to sell tier 10's but now I have this thing sitting in my garage collecting dust. WG needs to take their heads out of their A***S and quit messing tanks up that are just fine the way they are.

You are an incompetent. l am going to leave it at that.

Try penetrating Type 4 or 5 with AP. Try. Not from a tier 9 or 10 TD

Then, explain why in CW himmelsdorf, ensk, paris held teams of like 7-9 Type 5

ls Type easy to penetrate? Sure, bold load premium ammunition, then things are fine.

E100, lS7, WZ1115A, object 260, obj 277, super conquer, FV4201 all have locations, easy penetrable by 220~ tier 8 AP. AKA lower hull

Only Maus, Badger, T110E3, Type 5 don't. And out of these, only Type 5 doesn't ahve to aim back at its foes, simply splash them with 1,400 HE 

You are the reason type 5 tanks were nerfed. Everyone complains and cries about 4005 nerfs, l get that. l disliked that. But do you see good CW players, great clans, complaining about Type 5 nerfs? No. Because Type 5 was a crapper, made for crappers to play. 

jst2gr8 #15 Posted May 20 2019 - 03:25

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostRoIito, on May 19 2019 - 13:55, said:

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky

lmbo!!! Have you ever played the Type 5? Rarely did it do 600+ damage per shot. But yet having TD's that do 1400 damage per shot is ok in your eyes. Like I said it isn't just because of the gun nerf. I suppose you cry when a T95 hits you too? The armor is terrible. Maybe you have a hard time penning it because you use your right mouse button to aim at tanks. Get out of here with your stupid comments and lack of game knowledge.

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, May 20 2019 - 15:40.

jst2gr8 #16 Posted May 20 2019 - 03:37

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 19 2019 - 16:46, said:

You are an incompetent. l am going to leave it at that.

Try penetrating Type 4 or 5 with AP. Try. Not from a tier 9 or 10 TD

Then, explain why in CW himmelsdorf, ensk, paris held teams of like 7-9 Type 5

ls Type easy to penetrate? Sure, bold load premium ammunition, then things are fine.

E100, lS7, WZ1115A, object 260, obj 277, super conquer, FV4201 all have locations, easy penetrable by 220~ tier 8 AP. AKA lower hull

Only Maus, Badger, T110E3, Type 5 don't. And out of these, only Type 5 doesn't ahve to aim back at its foes, simply splash them with 1,400 HE 

You are the reason type 5 tanks were nerfed. Everyone complains and cries about 4005 nerfs, l get that. l disliked that. But do you see good CW players, great clans, complaining about Type 5 nerfs? No. Because Type 5 was a crapper, made for crappers to play. 

Quit pressing your right mouse button to hit the Type 5 and you can maybe pen it. 

I have had the Type 5 before the armor pen. I agreed it needed a small nerf. I pen it all the time in the turret, slanted parts of upper hull, machine gun port, cheeks and lower front plate. Of course the obvious ones on the sides too. 

You kids keep saying 1400 he. The only tanks I have ever hit for that ate the paper thin TD's WHICH you still have to know where to hit them to get that damage. 

The Jag E100 does minimum 1000k damage per shot and doesn't really have to aim. When it does it hits for 1400+. 

So what you are saying is a Super Heavy such as the Type 5 had too much gun power whereas the 4005 didn't? 

Who is the one that is incompetent here?

You're obviously a reroll or you wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about. Are you over compensating stats for something that isn't so big?

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 20 2019 - 03:38.

F1O1 #17 Posted May 20 2019 - 06:16

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 20 2019 - 02:37, said:

Quit pressing your right mouse button to hit the Type 5 and you can maybe pen it. 

I have had the Type 5 before the armor pen. I agreed it needed a small nerf. I pen it all the time in the turret, slanted parts of upper hull, machine gun port, cheeks and lower front plate. Of course the obvious ones on the sides too. 

You kids keep saying 1400 he. The only tanks I have ever hit for that ate the paper thin TD's WHICH you still have to know where to hit them to get that damage. 

The Jag E100 does minimum 1000k damage per shot and doesn't really have to aim. When it does it hits for 1400+. 

So what you are saying is a Super Heavy such as the Type 5 had too much gun power whereas the 4005 didn't? 

You're obviously a reroll or you wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about. Are you over compensating stats for something that isn't so big?

Tell me where are you supposed to penetrate Type 5 with 250 AP

Posted Image

Are you a gambling man? To hope that your 250 AP always high rolls 260 penetration?

Well, most others are not like that. l am a realist, not a wishful thinker.

lts funny. Because you suck, and your highest damage in a tier 10, is Type 5.

Because the tank is made for people like you, that suck, and for them to contribute

Like really, all your tier 9 and 10, aren't even 2K damage. You have progetto 65, which is an ambushing autoloader

And then you have type 5. A no skill potato tank, to which potatoes like you can excel in

How about you learn how to play, 3 mark a tier 10, and learn the environment. Not potato your way to 2K+ dmg to which you struggle everywhere else

The same reason bobject V 4 was nerfed. Maus was nerfed. And type 5, nerfed. Potato tanks driven by potatoes, doing too well with too little effort

This isn't a re-roll either, potato. Because l don't play it. lt is an alt, so if l lose my temper and insult crappers like you, who let me tell you after 60K battles still is very much a crapper, talk crap like they know an inkling about the game but instead they know squat. Funny, how clans actually allow people like you on them, to get reward tanks. Well, l guess you could have payed the clan. That works too. Doesn't help much in the damage department, hardly manage 2K in a 907. 

Your account is living proof of all wrong with WG WOT balancing. Create op tanks for clowns like you to drive, that only have to press W

KingofDragons #18 Posted May 20 2019 - 14:59

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24782 battles
Common test is up.... get in there and try any Tanks you want.. Try the Type 5 with both guns than come back and tell us about your experience,,

Firemoth #19 Posted May 20 2019 - 15:24

Major

• Players
  • 38193 battles

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 20 2019 - 12:37, said:

You kids keep saying 1400 he. The only tanks I have ever hit for that ate the paper thin TD's WHICH you still have to know where to hit them to get that damage. 1400HE dmg is pretty much a minimum 400dmg roll vs armour. more if you hit someone soft. you dont have to aim for this damage, you just put your cursor center of mass and press left mouse and you get damage. your opponent has to load gold and aim, and if you are fighting some lowtier then they do nothing to you.

The Jag E100 does minimum 1000k damage per shot and doesn't really have to aim. When it does it hits for 1400+. JPE100 does 1000k dmg? sign me up. problem with JPE100 is it traded its turret for its big gun and has less frontal armour, and less HP.

So what you are saying is a Super Heavy such as the Type 5 had too much gun power whereas the 4005 didn't? you have a brick with 3k HP and 280mm frontal armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage vs 1.8k HP and tin foil for armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage, which is more powerful?

XturbohawkX #20 Posted May 20 2019 - 17:30

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 26337 battles
  • [WARHK] WARHK
Riddle me this: Why does a Medium tank, with good speed and gun, have 350mm turret armor, yet the SUPERHEAVY doesn't even have 300mm armor anywhere?  Why is everyone ok with this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users