Type 5 Ruined & NOT cause of the gun

Type 5 Ruined

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

KingofDragons #21 Posted May 20 2019 - 18:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24770 battles

I was driving the 430U on common test and i was thinking why even bother with heavies when this med has speed ( compared to most heavies ) / armor / 440 damage...

Than i drove the Maus .. wow.. Has armor that keeps being penetrated by HE.. Has a gun that belongs on a Tier 9.. DPM way to low for a frontline warrior... Really not worth it...

XturbohawkX #22 Posted May 20 2019 - 23:07

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 26311 battles
  • [WARHK] WARHK
There is no balance right now. The nerf to the Type 4/5 was completely a whine response to some group of mouthy players, most likely playing 430u

F1O1 #23 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:27

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostXturbohawkX, on May 20 2019 - 22:07, said:

There is no balance right now. The nerf to the Type 4/5 was completely a whine response to some group of mouthy players, most likely playing 430u

War gaming is taking shape, finally. Attempts are being made, to trim off the fat. Of lackluster, lazy casuals polluting high tier environment.

T110E5, overperforming with no frontal weaknesses and mobility 2016? Nerf

Maus overpowered after buffs, press W and overperform without a thought? Dominate Leagues? Nerfed

Object 268 V 4, the dreaded bobject, over performing in the most vegetable of hands? Nerf

Type 5, Press W and don't aim, shot gun blast people from anywhere to 400-700 damage. Nerf

Arty, these lazy, prune, free damage seeker clickers had their arty nerfed too.

These are all exceptionally good moves, in my opinion. Super conquer, EBR armoured cars should be next

jst2gr8 #24 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:57

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 19 2019 - 22:16, said:

Tell me where are you supposed to penetrate Type 5 with 250 AP

Posted Image

Are you a gambling man? To hope that your 250 AP always high rolls 260 penetration?

Well, most others are not like that. l am a realist, not a wishful thinker.

lts funny. Because you suck, and your highest damage in a tier 10, is Type 5.

Because the tank is made for people like you, that suck, and for them to contribute

Like really, all your tier 9 and 10, aren't even 2K damage. You have progetto 65, which is an ambushing autoloader

And then you have type 5. A no skill potato tank, to which potatoes like you can excel in

How about you learn how to play, 3 mark a tier 10, and learn the environment. Not potato your way to 2K+ dmg to which you struggle everywhere else

The same reason bobject V 4 was nerfed. Maus was nerfed. And type 5, nerfed. Potato tanks driven by potatoes, doing too well with too little effort

This isn't a re-roll either, potato. Because l don't play it. lt is an alt, so if l lose my temper and insult crappers like you, who let me tell you after 60K battles still is very much a crapper, talk crap like they know an inkling about the game but instead they know squat. Funny, how clans actually allow people like you on them, to get reward tanks. Well, l guess you could have payed the clan. That works too. Doesn't help much in the damage department, hardly manage 2K in a 907. 

Your account is living proof of all wrong with WG WOT balancing. Create op tanks for clowns like you to drive, that only have to press W

OK reroll, tell me how good you are!! Keep stuffing those twinkies in your mouth and keep it shut kid. 

jst2gr8 #25 Posted May 21 2019 - 02:06

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostKingofDragons, on May 20 2019 - 06:59, said:

Common test is up.... get in there and try any Tanks you want.. Try the Type 5 with both guns than come back and tell us about your experience,,

See this is how you people should approach this thread. Not with smartass comment saying I suck. I will give it a shot with the 14cm and see how it goes. 

jst2gr8 #26 Posted May 21 2019 - 02:10

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 17 2019 - 18:41, said:

While l do agree, the nerfs were a tad too far. l expected them to do at least last minute iteration test buffs, to 950 HE damage. This leaves it on par with Lewando, E100, Etc for normal tier 10 tanks with 150mm caliber guns that deal 950. Probably could ahve taken it slightly more, like 970. But instead the changes were to the HESH, making it 900 from 750.

While this removes its ability to confront superheavy tanks. And lost the CW role. Etc....it has become a surprising efficiency tier 8 killer. Tier 8 don't resist 192 pen HESH too well, and Type 4 and 5 blap them for 900, more than it used to with HE splashes from 1,400 dmg prem rounds. 

So you said exactly what the post is about but then you say I an incompetent? Take your reroll comments somewhere else. Don;t need your BS here. 

F1O1 #27 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:25

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostXturbohawkX, on May 20 2019 - 16:30, said:

Riddle me this: Why does a Medium tank, with good speed and gun, have 350mm turret armor, yet the SUPERHEAVY doesn't even have 300mm armor anywhere?  Why is everyone ok with this?

What medium tank are you talking about, that has 350mm turret armour? 430U?

At any rate, because the heavy tanks combines 160mm side armour, 250mm hull armour, 150mm rear armour

Medium tanks make a large gambit. Armour is only placed on vital spots. Heavy tanks have armour everywhere, even 75mm roof

F1O1 #28 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:38

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 21 2019 - 00:57, said:

OK reroll, tell me how good you are!! Keep stuffing those twinkies in your mouth and keep it shut kid. 

This is a typical answer, someone that sucks give says.  They resort to slithering attacks, because they can't drive a tank.

l insult you, because you suck at tanks. You insult me, because you think l am a bad person. See the difference? Learn how to play

And this is not a re-roll, you  zero comprehension tart. A re-roll needs games. This account doesn't play games. lt does not take a genius to see

By the way, you can check firemoth quote, a well off player unlike you, without my conviction but still quick to rebuke your responses. No coincidence.

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 21 2019 - 01:10, said:

So you said exactly what the post is about but then you say I an incompetent? Take your reroll comments somewhere else. Don;t need your BS here. 

What l said, l stand by. 1,400 HE damage is too much. Too much power, for a potato like you, unwilling to properly participate in a game.

What l called for, were HE damage changes to 950 - 970 range, making it no different than like Lewando and E100 and Grille as tier 10. Not 900, which was a tad low. Even if that were the case, someone like you would still complain, because their easy mode meal ticket was replaced by a low-ball damage dealer, that they can't just press W anymore and slash off 500 HP to any enemy they see, even hulldown kran van. lnstead, they kept Type 5 a premium round spammer, by last minute buffs to make the HESH everything the HE shell is.

Type 5 damage should have been 970 HE / 770 HEAT.  No HESH, replaced by 215mm pen HEAT. HEAT like Sheridan and T49, not a premium around and available for moderate credit cost. This accommodates people like you, no skill crutches that want to be spoon fed damage without aiming, so you can keep your HE and splash stuff for zilch effort. Or for people who want more consistency, and aim, and can utilize HEAT pens

jst2gr8 #29 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:54

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 20 2019 - 19:38, said:

This is a typical answer, someone that sucks give says.  They resort to slithering attacks, because they can't drive a tank.

l insult you, because you suck at tanks. You insult me, because you think l am a bad person. See the difference? Learn how to play

And this is not a re-roll, you  zero comprehension tart. A re-roll needs games. This account doesn't play games. lt does not take a genius to see

By the way, you can check firemoth quote, a well off player unlike you, without my conviction but still quick to rebuke your responses. No coincidence.

What l said, l stand by. 1,400 HE damage is too much. Too much power, for a potato like you, unwilling to properly participate in a game.

What l called for, were HE damage changes to 950 - 970 range, making it no different than like Lewando and E100 and Grille as tier 10. Not 900, which was a tad low. Even if that were the case, someone like you would still complain, because their easy mode meal ticket was replaced by a low-ball damage dealer, that they can't just press W anymore and slash off 500 HP to any enemy they see, even hulldown kran van. lnstead, they kept Type 5 a premium round spammer, by last minute buffs to make the HESH everything the HE shell is.

Type 5 damage should have been 970 HE / 770 HEAT.  No HESH, replaced by 215mm pen HEAT. HEAT like Sheridan and T49, not a premium around and available for moderate credit cost. This accommodates people like you, no skill crutches that want to be spoon fed damage without aiming, so you can keep your HE and splash stuff for zilch effort. Or for people who want more consistency, and aim, and can utilize HEAT pens

First off you insulted me first so I defended myself by insulting you. 

Second, I am twice the player you are. I don't have to overcompensate with stats by rerolling because of a small d**k!

Third, the only time the Type 5 would even come close to 1400 damage was while actually aiming and hitting a light tank on the rear or a td like the Grille on the turret. You can stand by what you say but you are wrong by saying it. 

Anytime you want to back your reroll [edited]up let me know. I will show you how to play. Until then just keep your reroll crap and your failed attempts to insult me to yourself. 

jst2gr8 #30 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:57

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostKingofDragons, on May 20 2019 - 06:59, said:

Common test is up.... get in there and try any Tanks you want.. Try the Type 5 with both guns than come back and tell us about your experience,,

So I played a game with the 14cm and didn't do too bad. I had 4,100 damage and 2 kills. It was against players like F101 that think they know the game. Hahaha. The armor is still crap and it is the worst Super Heavy in the game now. 

F1O1 #31 Posted May 21 2019 - 04:31

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 21 2019 - 02:57, said:

So I played a game with the 14cm and didn't do too bad. I had 4,100 damage and 2 kills. It was against players like F101 that think they know the game. Hahaha. The armor is still crap and it is the worst Super Heavy in the game now. 

Let me guess. You talk with a southerner accent, you are 55, and you live in Louisiana. l would suggest spending your free time with a banjo, and not a computer.

Hello. l am a pathetic dunce, that can't get even 2K damage in a tieer 10 tank, to where others get that in tier 8. 

But, because war gaming released a type 5, with 1,400 prem HE rounds l don't have to aim at all for, and l have invulnerable armour to AP, so people have to annoyingly pay for premium ammunition to hit me, l can now contribute, with a solid 2.7K dmg. But now, l am sad. War gaming finally released, that buffoons like me, sad sacks of lazy crap, were taking advantage of high hitpoints, all-around armoured, HE derp no aim tanks, and decided to nerf oho, oi, Type 4, Type 5 in the process. And take away the only tanks a charlatan like me can do well in.

That is your story. Right there, word for word. Go play another 60,000 games, and go continue to do 1,700 or 1.800 dmg in the rest of your usual tier 10s, scrub. 

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 20 2019 - 12:37, said:

Quit pressing your right mouse button to hit the Type 5 and you can maybe pen it. 

I have had the Type 5 before the armor pen. I agreed it needed a small nerf. I pen it all the time in the turret, slanted parts of upper hull, machine gun port, cheeks and lower front plate. Of course the obvious ones on the sides too. 

You kids keep saying 1400 he. The only tanks I have ever hit for that ate the paper thin TD's WHICH you still have to know where to hit them to get that damage. 1400HE dmg is pretty much a minimum 400dmg roll vs armour. more if you hit someone soft. you dont have to aim for this damage, you just put your cursor center of mass and press left mouse and you get damage. your opponent has to load gold and aim, and if you are fighting some lowtier then they do nothing to you.

The Jag E100 does minimum 1000k damage per shot and doesn't really have to aim. When it does it hits for 1400+. JPE100 does 1000k dmg? sign me up. problem with JPE100 is it traded its turret for its big gun and has less frontal armour, and less HP.

So what you are saying is a Super Heavy such as the Type 5 had too much gun power whereas the 4005 didn't? you have a brick with 3k HP and 280mm frontal armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage vs 1.8k HP and tin foil for armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage, which is more powerful?

Who is the one that is incompetent here?

You're obviously a reroll or you wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about. Are you over compensating stats for something that isn't so big?

are you going to argue with this person too? lf you want some stats to check, go ahead.  lts not my fault you have 53 lQ, and can't do squat unless in a Type 5

KingofDragons #32 Posted May 21 2019 - 17:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24770 battles

Anublister #33 Posted May 21 2019 - 20:45

Captain

• Players
  • 68707 battles
  • [--T--] --T--

I'm sorry. You admit it's an OP tank, and now you're mad?

:unsure::amazed::):teethhappy:

Anublister #34 Posted May 21 2019 - 20:48

Captain

• Players
  • 68707 battles
  • [--T--] --T--

View PostF1O1, on May 21 2019 - 03:31, said:

lts not my fault you have 53 lQ, 

But it is your fault you think you can reason with someone you consider sub-intelligent, and it is your fault that insulting them only shows how immature, thoughtless, and cruel you are.

jst2gr8 #35 Posted May 22 2019 - 02:19

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 20 2019 - 20:31, said:

Let me guess. You talk with a southerner accent, you are 55, and you live in Louisiana. l would suggest spending your free time with a banjo, and not a computer.

Hello. l am a pathetic dunce, that can't get even 2K damage in a tieer 10 tank, to where others get that in tier 8. 

But, because war gaming released a type 5, with 1,400 prem HE rounds l don't have to aim at all for, and l have invulnerable armour to AP, so people have to annoyingly pay for premium ammunition to hit me, l can now contribute, with a solid 2.7K dmg. But now, l am sad. War gaming finally released, that buffoons like me, sad sacks of lazy crap, were taking advantage of high hitpoints, all-around armoured, HE derp no aim tanks, and decided to nerf oho, oi, Type 4, Type 5 in the process. And take away the only tanks a charlatan like me can do well in.

That is your story. Right there, word for word. Go play another 60,000 games, and go continue to do 1,700 or 1.800 dmg in the rest of your usual tier 10s, scrub. 

are you going to argue with this person too? lf you want some stats to check, go ahead.  lts not my fault you have 53 lQ, and can't do squat unless in a Type 5

WOW, did you even get past 8th grade you inbred turd? I could talk with a southern accent if it helps you understand me. I know how you Arkansas kids are. Gotta sound like your sister for you to understand. You whine that I have 60k games but yet you hide in an account with only 60 so people can't see the real you and your"great" stats. Go troll someone that isn't better than you in every aspect of life. All you have is to look at people stats and try to rub their nose in them like they are bad. I guarantee if I were to reroll and buy just premium tanks like you my stats would destroy you. Instead of buying premiums maybe you should buy a bike or a book to get your sorry [edited]out of the computer chair(which is probably the dinning room table chair). The only reason you bring any stat up is because you are jealous and wish you could be good. 

Who are you to call anybody anything? SCRUB??? I am not hiding like a little girl behind an old account or reroll account and cant get past tier 6. SCUB? Yep such a scub that I go into every thread and put people down by insulting them reflecting how your miserable life is. You're just a keyboard tough guy hiding in mommy's basement. Pukes like you aren't even worth a laugh. 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 22 2019 - 02:24.

jst2gr8 #36 Posted May 22 2019 - 02:20

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostAnublister, on May 21 2019 - 12:45, said:

I'm sorry. You admit it's an OP tank, and now you're mad?

:unsure::amazed::):teethhappy:

After the armor nerf it was far from an OP tank. I never said it is or was an OP tank. Don't put words into people mouths. 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 22 2019 - 03:59.

ACandieCaneKilling #37 Posted May 22 2019 - 11:28

Captain

• Players
  • 62807 battles
  • [TRIO] TRIO

SEE Even Claus agrees with me, however, its not the pen or damage that bothers me, but the fact that ANY TANK that shoots the Type 5, will pen, and will ROLL Higher than you will NO matter the tank that shoots you.

The tank is unplayable now.

You won't survive the onslaught to get in enough damage to kill anything if you are on the front lines, cause shot for shot, EVERY TANK PENS the Type 5 & EVERY TANK ROLLS HIGHER than the Type 5 does on either gun.

KingofDragons #38 Posted May 22 2019 - 16:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 24770 battles

1400 damage was a myth... When fighting other heavies you would average 350 damage... 

Type 5s average damage on EU server is 2070 and win rate is 51.54% ... It doesn't even average its own hitpoints in damage... Stats like this from any tank means it does not help  its team...

When you look at stats you will notice that most Tanks do not average their own hitpoints in damage which means you have to rely on people having above average games to be able to win...

The way i see it most Heavies do not put out enough reliable damage per shot .. Damage per shot is also to low... Heavies putting out 400 to 490 Damage is underwhelming .. 

All Tier 10 Heavies should have ammo with 550 and up... Anything in the 400s does not belong on a Tier 10 Heavy.. 

Edited by KingofDragons, May 22 2019 - 16:36.

F1O1 #39 Posted May 22 2019 - 23:48

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Check skill4ltu opinions about this tank.

or sirfoch opinions

or orzanels

No one cares about potatoe opinions

No one uses a review from a potato

jst2gr8 #40 Posted May 23 2019 - 00:37

Captain

• Players
  • 65444 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 22 2019 - 15:48, said:

Check skill4ltu opinions about this tank.

or sirfoch opinions

or orzanels

No one cares about potatoe (potato) opinions

No one uses a review from a potato

I don't need to check anything. I have the worthless tank. Potato? Kid, like I said before I am twice the player and most likely twice the man you wish you could be. Go play somewhere you are welcome. 

And nobody cares to hear from a scrub like you. Still hiding behind that second account huh? Pathetic little kid.

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 23 2019 - 03:23.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users