• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

F1O1 #41 Posted May 23 2019 - 01:50

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 22 2019 - 23:37, said:

I don't need to check anything. I have the worthless tank. Potato? Kid, like I said before I am twice the player and most likely twice the man you wish you could be. Go play somewhere you are welcome. 

And nobody cares to here from a scrub like you. Still hiding behind that second account huh? Pathetic little kid.

Well check their stats. Go right ahead.

They are prominent streamers.

Check orzanel, and check his content on Type 5.

Check skill4ltu, check his content on Type 5

Check Lemmingrush, and check his content on Type 5

Check sirfoch, check his content on Type 5

All agree the tank, pre 1.5, was a ridiculous tank, that did not belong.

All agree still, that the tank has no prominent AP weakness, to standard tier 10 tanks, except TD

The only nerfs Type 5 have taken to armour scheme were:

20mm nerf to drivers port 270-250, 10mm nerf to bow MG gunner seat 270-260, and 10mm rear armour nerf from 160-150mm

Those are laughable nerfs, compared to 9.18 buffs:

+10mm rear, +35 lower side hull, +20 upper side hull, +10 frontal hull, +60 front shoulders, +20 turret front

You can check these changes on Tanks gg. lt is very simple. Stop being a scrub potato, and look at the resources available to you.

Now with your pay to win tank rightfully nerfed, so you simply can't press W and do more expected than someone of your caliber can, *balanced*

And not to mention, your worthless tank, is because you are worthless. Learn how to play the game.

LpBronco #42 Posted May 23 2019 - 01:58

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44977 battles
  • [TG] TG

View PostACandieCaneKilling, on May 17 2019 - 20:13, said:

The Type 5 was recently nerfed & it's just so bad, all the fun has gone from that tank & NOT from what you would think...

I don't care they reduced the shell speed, the damage, the pen, or even the armour as I know it needed to come down a little from its OP pedestal.

HOWEVER.... OMG WoT, you ruined the tank completely.

I'm using the first gun and only the HE shells which used to just kill tanks ripping them apart, and ok, it might have been a little much.

It may have had such good armour, players had a hard time penning it at all.

But now? ANYTHING pens it, from any spot it hits with ease, but that's not the thing that bugs me the most.

I had several games now. Using ONLY HE shells, I don't feel HESH matters enough to warrant its use more than the occasional time here and there so lets keep it to HE only.

It pens fine, the reload is long, but that's ok, I can deal with it.

But I'm averaging 205 HP in dam per shell, game after game after game, into the sides, weak spots, lower frontal plate, doesn't seem to matter. This is all I'm getting.

While the dam I'm being dealt, but tier IX & X tanks is averaging 450 and UP WITH almost every shot.

Last 6 games I averaged the 205 I mentioned in every game, & out of 11 hits on me, I bounced 4 to 5 shells, not too bad.

But their damage was still 400 to 500 with every shell, when looking at my tank, its like there are no tough spots any more, hit it anywhere you get 450 aver dam, front upper or lower mantel, side, turret, hatch, GUN itself, even scraping along the top of the turret and NOT leaving a hole gave them 450 HP in dam.

If the type 5 is getting only 205 in dam on average & every other tank is doing nearly or more than twice the damage, I'm just not going to last long.

So I changed from front line to support 2nd line and well EVERYONE now knows to shoot the type 5 cause ANY SHELL ANYWHERE can now pen it.

This is stupid.

Its slow, ridiculously unmaneuverable, & cannot easily move out of the way, but any tank in its tier or one lower can now pen more than 50% of the time & do TWICE the damage or more?
COME ON< where is your heads at on this?
WHO Does your testing of these tanks after they have been nerfed?????

Cause of the changes, the tank doesn't do what it used to, and won't survive like it did, ok, fine, that's NOT so bad, but this is just stupid. The tank is NO longer FUN, no longer worth getting.

In 6 games, I haven't achieved a single penetration where the damage was over 205. THAT's STUPID, if I gotted that once in a while fine, EVERY SHOT? COME ON, this is stupid

TOO MUCH TOO MUCH TOO MUCH

Give us some maneuverability or SOMETHING tro combat the damage Im taking when I cant deal ANYTHING back.

AN IS-3 just killed me exchanging shells back and forth, we hit one another the same number of times, ALL of my shots went into its flatted frontal angled part of the hull as they insisted on angling their tanks, so perfect and easy pens, RIGHT? NO, 205 average dam EVERY TIME. Or less, in some cases.

You go girl, mine is mothballed till they figure out that at this point, they won't be able to give them away which kills the whole line.

It was nice - you had a good game of rock, paper, scissors going - some days the type came out on top and sometimes not (it could make life rough for tanks the rest of the team struggled against) but at least it was in the game. I don't remember more than three fully penetrating shots and the low roles were legendary with less than 300 when aiming (and it seemed to get worse recently but just my opinion). 

Sometimes the changes take the fun and that's not good.

F1O1 #43 Posted May 23 2019 - 02:00

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Firemoth#19Posted May 20 2019 - 14:24 

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 20 2019 - 12:37, said:

Quit pressing your right mouse button to hit the Type 5 and you can maybe pen it. 

I have had the Type 5 before the armor pen. I agreed it needed a small nerf. I pen it all the time in the turret, slanted parts of upper hull, machine gun port, cheeks and lower front plate. Of course the obvious ones on the sides too. 

You kids keep saying 1400 he. The only tanks I have ever hit for that ate the paper thin TD's WHICH you still have to know where to hit them to get that damage. 1400HE dmg is pretty much a minimum 400dmg roll vs armour. more if you hit someone soft. you dont have to aim for this damage, you just put your cursor center of mass and press left mouse and you get damage. your opponent has to load gold and aim, and if you are fighting some lowtier then they do nothing to you.

The Jag E100 does minimum 1000k damage per shot and doesn't really have to aim. When it does it hits for 1400+. JPE100 does 1000k dmg? sign me up. problem with JPE100 is it traded its turret for its big gun and has less frontal armour, and less HP.

So what you are saying is a Super Heavy such as the Type 5 had too much gun power whereas the 4005 didn't? you have a brick with 3k HP and 280mm frontal armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage vs 1.8k HP and tin foil for armour that doesnt need to aim for reliable damage, which is more powerful?

Who is the one that is incompetent here?

You're obviously a reroll or you wouldn't have a clue what I am talking about. Are you over compensating stats for something that isn't so big?

What difference does it make, what l say. You want some proof of the matter, and not from me? Well look.

The player is much better than you, and disagrees in the same fashion. lt has nothing to do with me.

This is popular opinion, of the gaming elite. People who do well. Type 5 was bad for the game.

Type 5, in an incredibly easy tank to play, doesn't punish mistakes, and rewards users in outrageous ways.

You can argue all you want about alt accounts or whatever, it does not change the message.

Even if l did post from my account, you would change your insults, from not **alt account poster and liar**  to **Elitist Jerk**

You will simply find a new way to disagree, and a new way to lash out. lt does not matter.

Not my fault you are a potato in every single tier 10, except Type 5, and WG took that away from you. Not my fault.

jst2gr8 #44 Posted May 23 2019 - 03:32

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 22 2019 - 18:00, said:

Firemoth#19Posted May 20 2019 - 14:24 

What difference does it make, what l say. You want some proof of the matter, and not from me? Well look.

The player is much better than you, and disagrees in the same fashion. lt has nothing to do with me.

This is popular opinion, of the gaming elite. People who do well. Type 5 was bad for the game.

Type 5, in an incredibly easy tank to play, doesn't punish mistakes, and rewards users in outrageous ways.

You can argue all you want about alt accounts or whatever, it does not change the message.

Even if l did post from my account, you would change your insults, from not **alt account poster and liar forum troll**  to **Elitist Total Jerk**

You will simply find a new way to disagree, and a new way to lash out. lt does not matter.

Not my fault you are a potato in every single tier 10, except Type 5, and WG took that away from you. Not my fault.

I watch all those streamers. You are the one saying all this and throwing insults. Just because they say it was OP means it was? No, they just didn't like getting hit by it. They also cry when they get hit by any tank that does more than 500hp damage. It is comical how the uniscum cry when they get penned. 

You missed the whole point of this thread and opened up other doors. The armor nerf was bad enough. All the weak spots on the turret and front make it an easy target now. Unless you are the right click player. The gun, which 1% of the shots did the max damage of 1400hp. Averaged around 500-600hp damage. How do I know this? I played the tank. 

I would probably laugh even harder if you posted your other account. Turds like you always try to hide and talk crap because you know someone, like me, is way better than you. 

And you are way color blind thinking I am a potato.

Unless you have the Type 5 and have played it you shouldn't even comment. So you got hit by it every 16 seconds in your td. That happens in this game. So your comment are moot and fall upon deaf ears. And whomever this player with that comment is has nothing but td's and no Type 5. Hmmmmm 

If I were to sit back and Chai line snipe in tds I could probably get better stats.  

Please stop before you make yourself look anymore stupid. 

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 23 2019 - 03:45.

F1O1 #45 Posted May 23 2019 - 04:51

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Tell everyone? What weakpots?

Show me right now, with 250 AP Pen, what frontal turret weakspots.

Post the armour model, tanks gg, using 250 Pen AP. Where can you reliably shoot for damage.

The entire front of the tank is less than 50% pen even using its own gun, 257 AP. The whole schematic is yellow

You are trash, and a troll. You do significantly less than lemmingrush, orzanel, Skill4ltu, sirfoch in this tank.

They share my opinion, while you have your own dumb opinion like other sub50% crappers.

https://www.youtube....h?v=h6dmbHeFotc

https://www.youtube....y_u7fIUaYc&t=2s

https://www.youtube....h?v=aUMILSe6w14

https://www.youtube....h?v=yy_u7fIUaYc

https://www.youtube....h?v=a6GEZlwPlBQ

https://www.youtube....32aBLjHYs&t=33s

https://www.youtube....h?v=cXjrggrSC40

https://www.youtube....h?v=qPLttyW4rOo

Everyone shares the opinion:   Only bad tarts like you are crying horse

Type 5 is easy to play. lt doesn't need to aim. lt just drives forward and contributes. Too much armour VS AP, armour gets penetrated by tier 9 and ten gold rounds. 

Now with the HESH update, it does need to aim. Now without 1,400 HE, it can't carelessly splash tanks for 600 dmg. Now it is balanced.

F1O1 #46 Posted May 23 2019 - 04:54

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Not to mention that you are a flat out liar. Because those streamers agree with me.

You don't watch them at all.

LpBronco #47 Posted May 23 2019 - 11:13

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44977 battles
  • [TG] TG
You're a troll and wrong. It was a counter to other tanks that just got buffed because they trashed this tank.

F1O1 #48 Posted May 23 2019 - 11:47

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostLpBronco, on May 23 2019 - 10:13, said:

You're a troll and wrong. It was a counter to other tanks that just got buffed because they trashed this tank.

Counter? Because it counters things, that have to shoot premium ammunition at it? And it only uses premium ammunition itself? And it does not have to aim at enemies, and could actually even shoot at enemy tracks for 400+? While enemies have to aim back at it to not hit areas that still bounce the 350mm HEAT shells from VK7201. How am l a troll.

Get great players in here, and ask them the question:  what was Type 5 exactly, before the 1.5 nerfs?  And they will tell you the same thing, that it was easy to play, unfair, broken.  Here, l will help you out. Get Bruce8585 in here, l'm sure he has enough sense, and ask him honestly, as a Jag pz, E100, Skoda TVP, Bat Chat 25T, T57, T64E1, AMX30B player, what is his opinion on a piece of ssss like Type 5. And he will tell you the exact same thing, before Nerf. Too broken. 

jst2gr8 #49 Posted May 24 2019 - 12:14

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 23 2019 - 03:47, said:

Counter? Because it counters things, that have to shoot premium ammunition at it? And it only uses premium ammunition itself? And it does not have to aim at enemies, and could actually even shoot at enemy tracks for 400+? While enemies have to aim back at it to not hit areas that still bounce the 350mm HEAT shells from VK7201. How am l a troll.

Get great players in here, and ask them the question:  what was Type 5 exactly, before the 1.5 nerfs?  And they will tell you the same thing, that it was easy to play, unfair, broken.  Here, l will help you out. Get Bruce8585 in here, l'm sure he has enough sense, and ask him honestly, as a Jag pz, E100, Skoda TVP, Bat Chat 25T, T57, T64E1, AMX30B player, what is his opinion on a piece of ssss like Type 5. And he will tell you the exact same thing, before Nerf. Too broken. 

OK, lets put this past us because you are the smartest person the ever post any comment in the forums. The Type 5 is a Super Heavy. SUPER HEAVY!! It is supposed to be bigger and tougher than most tanks. I am still waiting to see video or proof of the Type 5 doing this awesome 1400k damage per shot. And for people to complain about it sometimes getting a lucky high roll of 600hp is pitiful. 

Kind of like the Maus. When played right or by the right player I should say, it is virtually not penetrable. 

You keep bringing up all these amazing players. You either have no experience at all in the game and all you do is ride these streamers coat feathers, OR, you do have experience in the game but are terrible at higher tiers(in your alt account) and have these streamers jock straps on your head. Either way you look at it, if you do not have the tank than you have no say. Just because a player says the tank needed a nerf shouldn't make you agree without having the tank. 

Troll on little one, troll on...

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 24 2019 - 12:16.

LpBronco #50 Posted May 24 2019 - 21:15

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44977 battles
  • [TG] TG

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 24 2019 - 06:14, said:

OK, lets put this past us because you are the smartest person the ever post any comment in the forums. The Type 5 is a Super Heavy. SUPER HEAVY!! It is supposed to be bigger and tougher than most tanks. I am still waiting to see video or proof of the Type 5 doing this awesome 1400k damage per shot. And for people to complain about it sometimes getting a lucky high roll of 600hp is pitiful. 

Kind of like the Maus. When played right or by the right player I should say, it is virtually not penetrable. 

You keep bringing up all these amazing players. You either have no experience at all in the game and all you do is ride these streamers coat feathers, OR, you do have experience in the game but are terrible at higher tiers(in your alt account) and have these streamers jock straps on your head. Either way you look at it, if you do not have the tank than you have no say. Just because a player says the tank needed a nerf shouldn't make you agree without having the tank. 

+1

F1O1 #51 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:13

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostUvBeenTrumped, on May 24 2019 - 11:14, said:

lt is obvious that you are lazy and won't read or watch people who know what they are doing. l showed you youtube replays of the Type 5 penetrating tanks. The skill4 tech tree showcase has numerous penetrations for 1.4K.

There are tanks like FV4005, Grille, panzer wagon you can shoot at. Shooting at the side armour of leopard 1, skoda TVP, AMX30, T110E5, STB1 are penetrations too. lf you are lazy, foolhardy, that is not my fault. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=ExYVpTbPTJs

Guido also thinks the tank was ridiculous. So not only do we have these prolific streamers, add firemoth, guido1212 too. That disagree with your nonsense.

Does it deal 1,400 damage against armoured tanks? No, it deals 400-750 randomly, without aiming, and even with track hits - sure does.

You guys have silly opinions, that no one shares, with self respecting stats. You guys only have the opinions, of awful crappers that suck in everything except press W  Type 5.

l am good that war gaming took this away. So people like you can't press W anymore and deal 2K damage. Back to the garage, back to dealing 1500-1800 for you two.

F1O1 #52 Posted May 24 2019 - 22:22

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

By the way

object 268 V 4, object 705A, Maus, PzKVll, E100, VK7201, T110E3, Badger, Jag panzer  are all superheavy tanks too.  Notice they all have to aim their shots for damage?

They cannot just derp someone in the tracks or at autobounce angles. Unless they use HE, then they do the same damage as Type 5 does now. Balanced

jst2gr8 #53 Posted May 25 2019 - 00:21

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

Ummm, nice try but 4 of those are TD's. Good thing you are a know-it-all.

Trollin, trollin, trollin....

View PostF1O1, on May 24 2019 - 14:13, said:

lt is obvious that you are lazy and won't read or watch people who know what they are doing. l showed you youtube replays of the Type 5 penetrating tanks. The skill4 tech tree showcase has numerous penetrations for 1.4K.

There are tanks like FV4005, Grille, panzer wagon you can shoot at. Shooting at the side armour of leopard 1, skoda TVP, AMX30, T110E5, STB1 are penetrations too. lf you are lazy, foolhardy, that is not my fault. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=ExYVpTbPTJs

Guido also thinks the tank was ridiculous. So not only do we have these prolific streamers, add firemoth, guido1212 too. That disagree with your nonsense.

Does it deal 1,400 damage against armoured tanks? No, it deals 400-750 randomly, without aiming, and even with track hits - sure does.

You guys have silly opinions, that no one shares, with self respecting stats. You guys only have the opinions, of awful crappers that suck in everything except press W  Type 5.

l am good that war gaming took this away. So people like you can't press W anymore and deal 2K damage. Back to the garage, back to dealing 1500-1800 for you two.

I don't give a rats a** what other people think of a tank. All the ones you have mentioned hate the 705A but I like it. 

You just keep getting in line with the other sheep in hopes on of those guys throws you their underwear. 

It is pretty pathetic how all you do it troll the forums and always have something negative to say because you don't agree with the thread because of what a streamer said. Don't you have anything better to do besides hide behind your alt account and try to act smart?

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 25 2019 - 00:26.

F1O1 #54 Posted May 25 2019 - 02:40

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Being a TD, does not make it not a superheavy. Tortoise, T95, TS5, obj 263, Jag panzer are all superheavy

705A is a good tank. lt offers alot of what someone like you wants, heavy armour that necessitates gold spam.

People generally do not like it because of HEAT pen, accuracy, gun dep. l like it though it is very unique

l share the opinions of well regarded, high performing players. You are not well regarded, and you certainly do not play high performance.

See the difference? And who are you calling sheep, you onion scrub. How about you learn how to play, 62K games and still not even 7K PR

jst2gr8 #55 Posted May 25 2019 - 04:38

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 24 2019 - 18:40, said:

Being a TD, does not make it not a superheavy. Tortoise, T95, TS5, obj 263, Jag panzer are all superheavy

Ummm, yes it does. They are TD's. Not TD/Super Heavy. You know how stupid you sound right now?

jst2gr8 #56 Posted May 25 2019 - 05:28

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 24 2019 - 18:40, said:

l share the opinions of well regarded, high performing players. You are not well regarded, and you certainly do not play high performance.

See the difference? And who are you calling sheep, you onion scrub. How about you learn how to play, 62K games and still not even 7K PR

lmbo!! You can share whatever you like with them. You are already hanging off their jocks. At least I don't have to hide behind an alt account. Like I said before, "You are jealous of me and wish you were half the player or person I am". 

All you do is troll the forums. I have seen you on almost every topic, putting the OP down. How pathetic could you be? Well, pretty pathetic from what I see and many others that call you a troll. When you actually drop and your voice gets deeper and you don't need to hide you may speak. Until then keep sniffing those jock straps of the streams you are so in love with. 

Any time you think you are better let me know. I am on every night. We can go in the training room and maybe you can show me something? Maybe how to hide like you are now. I would whoop you like your dad should have. You are a joke. My stats are so bad but yet you hide behind you alt/reroll/turd account. Pathetic little troll. The difference between me and you is I show up when called out. You run your mouth behind the keyboard under an alias so nobody can call you out. 

Troll on because you are trolltastic!

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 25 2019 - 05:35.

LpBronco #57 Posted May 25 2019 - 11:30

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 44977 battles
  • [TG] TG

...the real argument here is the ability at some point for every tank in the game to be weaker than some other tank in certain situations. Don't think you didn't have to aim the derp gun on the Type before as just throwing out shots willy-nilly resulted in some ludicrous low rolls and classic SPG lines like  - "that was close" - again I count Guido as a friend and we disagree on this. Doesn't really matter, Wargaming gets the last word and I can vote with my feet anytime I've had enough of their shenanigans.

In the meantime, it really starts to look like the only market WG is trying to appease is its home market.

Please try and keep the debate on point even in the face of the troll.

Edited by LpBronco, May 25 2019 - 11:31.

F1O1 #58 Posted May 26 2019 - 10:04

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

l am not taking part in this discussion anymore.

Everyone is allowed to disagree, someones feelings got hurt, A reported B, whatever.  As you can see, that is why people use alt accounts. 

lt befits me, when trying to explain a concept, not to explain it at all. lnstead, don't talk to the poorer performing commoner in the first place.

War gaming changed Maus, because it was overperforming with little effort. War gaming changed object 268 V 4, because it was over performing with little effort. And now the dice landed on  oi,  Type 4, Type 5. Overperforming, with little effort. So it got nerfed, and that is that. l did not nerf it, WG did. 

lf you aren't maintaining 3K recent WN8,  don't have tier 10  3K+ DPGs, the only thing we should be talking about is the weather. Or New Jersey Devils. Or Cincinnati Reds. Or Green Bay Packers  (your teams of course, those are mine)  

jst2gr8 #59 Posted May 26 2019 - 13:19

Captain

• Players
  • 65514 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

View PostF1O1, on May 26 2019 - 02:04, said:

l am not taking part in this discussion anymore.

Everyone is allowed to disagree, someones feelings got hurt, A reported B, whatever.  As you can see, that is why people use alt accounts. 

lt befits me, when trying to explain a concept, not to explain it at all. lnstead, don't talk to the poorer performing commoner in the first place.

War gaming changed Maus, because it was overperforming with little effort. War gaming changed object 268 V 4, because it was over performing with little effort. And now the dice landed on  oi,  Type 4, Type 5. Overperforming, with little effort. So it got nerfed, and that is that. l did not nerf it, WG did. BUT, you don't have it or play but whine like a little school girl about it. GTFO with your whiny scatta!!!

lf you aren't maintaining 3K recent WN8,  don't have tier 10  3K+ DPGs, the only thing we should be talking about is the weather. Or New Jersey Devils. Or Cincinnati Reds. Or Green Bay Packers  (your teams of course, those are mine)  Please little boy, show me your recent so I can laugh!! You are a pathetic little child that compensates stats for your little peen!!

[edited]!! You are weak and shameful, that is the only reason you use alt accounts. 

Yes people may disagree but most do it in a way of not insulting someone right away. You think you are so smart just because you hang off those other players jock straps. You are pathetic. 

Thank god you aren't taking part in this thread anymore. You were more toxic than anything. As you are in almost every thread you stick your nose into. 

I would love to see your 3k recent win8 and your 3k dpg. Oh wait, you are incognito so people don't know the real troll. 

The difference between me and you is I improve daily while you sit in the forums hiding telling people how bad they are. F U BUDDY!!!

Edited by UvBeenTrumped, May 26 2019 - 15:40.

F1O1 #60 Posted May 26 2019 - 15:47

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

Because if l try to talk sense, the following:

View PostF1O1, on May 23 2019 - 04:42, said:

Moderated by 

That is fine. lt really is. lt shows the importance of A) minding your manners  B) ignore bad players C) an alt account so your main does not have to deal with this 

At any rate, whatever. 

Two can play at that game. Seems you can't help yourself either, being insulting yourself. Posting to incite, offensive insults, trolling, non constructive posting. All the good stuff.  l just PMed  Volier_Zcit to take care of the matter. Enjoy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users