Jump to content


Complex Equipment


  • Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

el_01 #1 Posted May 19 2019 - 04:20

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3346 battles
  • 194
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    10-27-2018

Hello,

I'm tempted to mount a gun rammer onto one of my tanks. However, it says that if I demount it without gold, all equipment will be destroyed. What does this mean? Can I just sell the rammer if I sell the tank without using gold? Credits aren't a concern for me.

 

Thanks,

el01



danfred #2 Posted May 19 2019 - 04:29

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 40154 battles
  • 21
  • [XSSX] XSSX
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011
I recommend you buy a little gold, so you can demount the equipment and put it on your next tank.

el_01 #3 Posted May 19 2019 - 05:10

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3346 battles
  • 194
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    10-27-2018

View Postdanfred, on May 19 2019 - 04:29, said:

I recommend you buy a little gold, so you can demount the equipment and put it on your next tank.

 

wqechwqmkechwmiqecynejvgrneyiqhrn

 

xD

 

No gold for me, I don't have the money to spare :/



PotatoLegend99 #4 Posted May 19 2019 - 05:21

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 35389 battles
  • 713
  • Member since:
    05-11-2014
.

Edited by PotatoLegend99, May 19 2019 - 19:50.


Jesus_Ezekiel_Jesus #5 Posted May 19 2019 - 06:28

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 5405 battles
  • 11
  • [LK_UP] LK_UP
  • Member since:
    03-08-2018
when you sell the tank you can sell the complex equipment for half the value you bought it for.

dunniteowl #6 Posted May 19 2019 - 06:36

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 31318 battles
  • 8,048
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View Postel_01, on May 18 2019 - 21:20, said:

Hello,

I'm tempted to mount a gun rammer onto one of my tanks. However, it says that if I demount it without gold, all equipment will be destroyed. What does this mean? Can I just sell the rammer if I sell the tank without using gold? Credits aren't a concern for me.

 

Thanks,

el01

 

You're in Luck!  I am a FTPP (Free To Play Pubbie) and have been since day one.  My initial of, I think it was 500 Gold, was gone in two days, because I didn't pay attention to the Gold over Credits defaults on purchasing things.

 

I also, however, have never run out of credits and have constantly been able to generate more than enough to get pretty much whatever I wish without any real issues.  I use these credits for all manner of things.

 

At FIRST, though, a Gun Rammer or Gun Laying Drive is expensive and if you have no gold (which I did not at that point) means seeing that equipment destroyed -- oh noes!!  

 

So this is what I did:  I realized that you could SELL a tank with the equipment on it and get half price back for your equipment.  That's 100% better than seeing it all go to waste and half of what you spent on it.  Consider them rentals.

 

Of course, this means that you must be more careful when choosing your modules and how long you plan to play them.  I found that once you hit tier IV, placing modules on them becomes cost effective as they tend to be played longer than the tiers below.  Even so, because now I make so much coin (snark snark) I will place modules on tier III units as well and I always camo up (75K Credits for a 100 battles, which is perfect for my "100 Matches Per Tank" Personal Mission) from tier I on.  I did that when I started, too, once I realized you could "rent" camo instead of spending Gold for it.  Good times.

 

Any extra advantage you can get within reason, you should avail yourself.  When I first started, I never used a 50% free crew.  A 75% crew is 50% Better right off the bat and clearly would shorten the number of games I'd have to play to get them to 100%.  I found the extra bit of improvement from doing that made enough of a difference to pay for the expense in terms of credits earned by doing so.  

 

You can sell the equipment when you sell the tank.  If you have placed other than Binocs, Camo Net or Toolbox (all of which can be removed for free) on your unit you will have to destroy it to change it (or lose one of the other two "freebie" items and add another piece of Complex Equipment) or that you will sell with the tank.

 

That's the best method I know and it does make it hard to be 'rolling' in credits at first, but that depends on how well you tank and how well you understand the game mechanics to apply to playing.

 

 

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO


Edited by dunniteowl, May 19 2019 - 06:39.


LJ_Vegas #7 Posted May 19 2019 - 09:22

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 30063 battles
  • 29
  • Member since:
    05-31-2013

You can make a lot of silver just by selling extra fire extinguishers and medic kits you win for special events. 

 



JdgDReDD #8 Posted May 19 2019 - 13:00

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 51166 battles
  • 972
  • [BETAS] BETAS
  • Member since:
    03-09-2011
personally i wait till tier 6 before paying gold for crew retraining or mounting complex equipment unless i plan on keeping the tank

el_01 #9 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:14

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 3346 battles
  • 194
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    10-27-2018

View Postdunniteowl, on May 19 2019 - 06:36, said:

 

You're in Luck!  I am a FTPP (Free To Play Pubbie) and have been since day one.  My initial of, I think it was 500 Gold, was gone in two days, because I didn't pay attention to the Gold over Credits defaults on purchasing things.

 

I also, however, have never run out of credits and have constantly been able to generate more than enough to get pretty much whatever I wish without any real issues.  I use these credits for all manner of things.

 

At FIRST, though, a Gun Rammer or Gun Laying Drive is expensive and if you have no gold (which I did not at that point) means seeing that equipment destroyed -- oh noes!!  

 

So this is what I did:  I realized that you could SELL a tank with the equipment on it and get half price back for your equipment.  That's 100% better than seeing it all go to waste and half of what you spent on it.  Consider them rentals.

 

Of course, this means that you must be more careful when choosing your modules and how long you plan to play them.  I found that once you hit tier IV, placing modules on them becomes cost effective as they tend to be played longer than the tiers below.  Even so, because now I make so much coin (snark snark) I will place modules on tier III units as well and I always camo up (75K Credits for a 100 battles, which is perfect for my "100 Matches Per Tank" Personal Mission) from tier I on.  I did that when I started, too, once I realized you could "rent" camo instead of spending Gold for it.  Good times.

 

Any extra advantage you can get within reason, you should avail yourself.  When I first started, I never used a 50% free crew.  A 75% crew is 50% Better right off the bat and clearly would shorten the number of games I'd have to play to get them to 100%.  I found the extra bit of improvement from doing that made enough of a difference to pay for the expense in terms of credits earned by doing so.  

 

You can sell the equipment when you sell the tank.  If you have placed other than Binocs, Camo Net or Toolbox (all of which can be removed for free) on your unit you will have to destroy it to change it (or lose one of the other two "freebie" items and add another piece of Complex Equipment) or that you will sell with the tank.

 

That's the best method I know and it does make it hard to be 'rolling' in credits at first, but that depends on how well you tank and how well you understand the game mechanics to apply to playing.

 

 

GL, HF & HSYBF!
OvO

 

im just confused xD

 

View PostJesus_Ezekiel_Jesus, on May 19 2019 - 06:28, said:

when you sell the tank you can sell the complex equipment for half the value you bought it for.

 

So I can get rid of it without using gold. Thanks for the response.

 

Guess it's time to slap a vertical stabilizer on the T-34 :D






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users