Jump to content


Finally


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #1 Posted May 19 2019 - 04:53

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

After I picked this game up back in 2015 and rushing up the tiers to the "infamous" Tiger and Tiger II failing every step of the way with a 45% winrate and blood red WN8 I finally hit a even 1500 wn8 today after 4 years. I got tired of getting the "uninstall" or "you suck" messages and hunkered down and started watching YouTube videos,streamers etc and worked on getting to were I'm at today.

  People say the game is rigged or whatever and really there's things that make me question it but it's just how the game is,you just have to take it a battle at a time.

 

Now after not playing for 3 months I logged on today and it felt like I had to relearn the whole game but I'm determined to keep climbing.  I guess the moral of my story is you can get better at this game if you take the time and study and not let it get to you and just have fun while doing it. Anyways I wanted to share that and say I'm glad to be back.



F1O1 #2 Posted May 19 2019 - 05:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 60 battles
  • 1,504
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS
  • Member since:
    01-11-2012

You should not have come back. Not that l am mean, l'll explain

lf you were determined enough to leave for 3 months, you got yourself out man.

Should have stayed out. There is nothing nice for you back here.

 



haxmachine21 #3 Posted May 19 2019 - 05:02

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 14354 battles
  • 1,417
  • [XXII] XXII
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 18 2019 - 21:53, said:

After I picked this game up back in 2015 and rushing up the tiers to the "infamous" Tiger and Tiger II failing every step of the way with a 45% winrate and blood red WN8 I finally hit a even 1500 wn8 today after 4 years. I got tired of getting the "uninstall" or "you suck" messages and hunkered down and started watching YouTube videos,streamers etc and worked on getting to were I'm at today.

  People say the game is rigged or whatever and really there's things that make me question it but it's just how the game is,you just have to take it a battle at a time.

 

Now after not playing for 3 months I logged on today and it felt like I had to relearn the whole game but I'm determined to keep climbing.  I guess the moral of my story is you can get better at this game if you take the time and study and not let it get to you and just have fun while doing it. Anyways I wanted to share that and say I'm glad to be back.

 

Welcome back and good job! I was the same way with my KV-5. Went from orange to super-uni stats in it. And I have indeed noticed that spending time away from the game helps....each time I come back, I seem to be getting better.

tanopasman62 #4 Posted May 19 2019 - 05:05

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 19700 battles
  • 4,000
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
  • Member since:
    12-13-2016
Welcome back and good luck OP

golruul #5 Posted May 19 2019 - 06:09

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22067 battles
  • 1,511
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

OMG, someone actually took time to improve and it worked?  Nah, can't happen.  Obviously everyone knows individual skill doesn't matter at all in this game.  WG activated the "You funny man!  I nerf you last!" switch and gave OP a lot more wins and WN8.

 

/sarcasm

 

Congratz!



NiteDog #6 Posted May 19 2019 - 06:18

    Major

  • Players
  • 29136 battles
  • 6,886
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011
Welcome back and GL OP

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #7 Posted May 19 2019 - 15:59

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015
thanks everyone! 

nuclearguy931 #8 Posted May 19 2019 - 16:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 80404 battles
  • 10,607
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 19 2019 - 09:59, said:

thanks everyone! 

 

Welcome back from your 3 month break. Where you incarcerated or grounded by your parents for that amount of time?

grandthefttankV #9 Posted May 19 2019 - 16:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 34941 battles
  • 2,180
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 19 2019 - 03:53, said:

After I picked this game up back in 2015 and rushing up the tiers to the "infamous" Tiger and Tiger II failing every step of the way with a 45% winrate and blood red WN8 I finally hit a even 1500 wn8 today after 4 years. I got tired of getting the "uninstall" or "you suck" messages and hunkered down and started watching YouTube videos,streamers etc and worked on getting to were I'm at today.

  People say the game is rigged or whatever and really there's things that make me question it but it's just how the game is,you just have to take it a battle at a time.

 

Now after not playing for 3 months I logged on today and it felt like I had to relearn the whole game but I'm determined to keep climbing.  I guess the moral of my story is you can get better at this game if you take the time and study and not let it get to you and just have fun while doing it. Anyways I wanted to share that and say I'm glad to be back.

How much did you have to pay for the stat padding service?



Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #10 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View Postnuclearguy931, on May 19 2019 - 08:04, said:

 

Welcome back from your 3 month break. Where you incarcerated or grounded by your parents for that amount of time?

 

nope I started to learn Blender and 3D models and just took a break from wot

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #11 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:40

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostgrandthefttankV, on May 19 2019 - 08:04, said:

How much did you have to pay for the stat padding service?

 

really?

The_War_Master_2019 #12 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:31

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 817 battles
  • 227
  • Member since:
    04-07-2019

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 19 2019 - 17:40, said:

 

really?

My stat padders were collectively $80 

 

I love your username btw. I laughed for a good 5 minutes lol. 



Mumbochicken #13 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:51

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8946 battles
  • 68
  • Member since:
    12-11-2013
Congrats on the milestone and welcome back.  Good luck on the continued climb.

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #14 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:51

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostMumbochicken, on May 19 2019 - 10:51, said:

Congrats on the milestone and welcome back.  Good luck on the continued climb.

 

thanks!

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #15 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:52

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View PostThe_War_Master_2019, on May 19 2019 - 10:31, said:

My stat padders were collectively $80 

 

I love your username btw. I laughed for a good 5 minutes lol. 

 

Haha I had to think outside the box 

Deputy276 #16 Posted May 19 2019 - 21:01

    Major

  • Players
  • 19942 battles
  • 5,775
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
  • Member since:
    06-17-2013

View PostgrandthefttankV, on May 19 2019 - 09:04, said:

How much did you have to pay for the stat padding service?

 

Or a better question if he didn't do that...how much gold ammo do you spam to "get gud". :D

Copacetic #17 Posted May 19 2019 - 22:12

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 44262 battles
  • 881
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
  • Member since:
    02-04-2014

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 19 2019 - 04:53, said:

After I picked this game up back in 2015 and rushing up the tiers to the "infamous" Tiger and Tiger II failing every step of the way with a 45% winrate and blood red WN8 I finally hit a even 1500 wn8 today after 4 years. I got tired of getting the "uninstall" or "you suck" messages and hunkered down and started watching YouTube videos,streamers etc and worked on getting to were I'm at today.

  People say the game is rigged or whatever and really there's things that make me question it but it's just how the game is,you just have to take it a battle at a time.

 

Now after not playing for 3 months I logged on today and it felt like I had to relearn the whole game but I'm determined to keep climbing.  I guess the moral of my story is you can get better at this game if you take the time and study and not let it get to you and just have fun while doing it. Anyways I wanted to share that and say I'm glad to be back.

 

god bless ya

grandthefttankV #18 Posted May 20 2019 - 00:08

    Major

  • Players
  • 34941 battles
  • 2,180
  • [_EOS_] _EOS_
  • Member since:
    09-20-2013

View PostBill_Nye_the_RussianSpy, on May 19 2019 - 16:40, said:

 

really?

Yes really. Asking for a friend.



jeb2 #19 Posted May 20 2019 - 00:10

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 48216 battles
  • 252
  • [HU] HU
  • Member since:
    08-07-2015
Well, you have already killed me once today on your Strv-103-0

Bill_Nye_the_RussianSpy #20 Posted May 20 2019 - 01:12

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 25503 battles
  • 2,223
  • Member since:
    03-30-2015

View Postjeb2, on May 19 2019 - 16:10, said:

Well, you have already killed me once today on your Strv-103-0

 

I've had bad luck in that thing I was working on the missions "cause 2500 damage" and that was the only one I really had lol




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users