Leaving that garbage battle.....

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

ChatBan_ChatOff #1 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:46

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 43023 battles
  • [FYYFF] FYYFF

How many have noticed this.....player has left.  

And I get it, and in FL I really get it, so much fun sitting at repair and getting smoked by 4-5 off board arty, using cover as you should, off board arty, in several waves....there is zero point.

I can really see how so many people are just hitting esc on the game and moving on.....really why not, loose silver and xp....big deal, when you are sitting on 40+mil, you really just don't care about losing silver....same with xp.

It is just pointless to play the game correctly, using cover, moving up during those auto loaders 30 sec loads, Italy count shots.....then you know you have a long reload, cars load HE and those go very quick.....but the arty and off board in FL you can do nothing.

I really get it, I really get taking the arty way out and just going for a swim.

And all wonder why the game is on its death bed.....really a shame, been here 8 years and they have run it into the ground.....and it seems like they have bent over to make it easy for no skill players, tanks with just stupid front armor.....

I really wish the rain would stop so I can get outside and get some stuff done.....this is just pointless anymore.

Copacetic #2 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 47214 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
don't play FL duh

umkhulu #3 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:52

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 124 battles
Not enough maps have water deep enough to drown in - fix it WG!

Exiledcrow #4 Posted May 19 2019 - 17:52

Major

• Players
  • 50080 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostCopacetic, on May 19 2019 - 17:50, said:

don't play FL duh

Wait, you expect someone to stop doing something they find unsatisfying? That's almost LOGICAL, begone, heretic! :teethhappy:

WhineMaker #5 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:03

Major

• Players
  • 38275 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostCopacetic, on May 19 2019 - 08:50, said:

don't play FL duh

Please go away with the calm and reasonable responses to OP's tantrum issues with the Frontline game mode... :hiding:

This forum is only here for the disgruntled players ragers expressing their professional opinions, pulled from their extensive game design background rectal area... :ohmy:

Mokoma #6 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 15798 battles
If you don’t like FL, why play it? I don’t really care much for it myself, so I play maybe one FL match an episode, get bored, and go back to randoms.

I_QQ_4_U #7 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 22837 battles

Outside RL interruptions, killing yourself for whatever reason just shows what kind of character you have.

TankFullOfBourbon #8 Posted May 19 2019 - 18:18

Major

• Players
  • 30523 battles
  • [DHO6] DHO6

View PostChatBan_ChatOff, on May 19 2019 - 17:46, said:

And I get it, and in FL I really get it, so much fun sitting at repair and getting smoked by 4-5 off board arty, using cover as you should, off board arty, in several waves....there is zero point.

I can really see how so many people are just hitting esc on the game and moving on.....really why not, loose silver and xp....big deal, when you are sitting on 40+mil, you really just don't care about losing silver....same with xp.

It is just pointless to play the game correctly, using cover, moving up during those auto loaders 30 sec loads, Italy count shots.....then you know you have a long reload, cars load HE and those go very quick.....but the arty and off board in FL you can do nothing.

I really get it, I really get taking the arty way out and just going for a swim.

And all wonder why the game is on its death bed.....really a shame, been here 8 years and they have run it into the ground.....and it seems like they have bent over to make it easy for no skill players, tanks with just stupid front armor.....

I really wish the rain would stop so I can get outside and get some stuff done.....this is just pointless anymore.

Why are you playing a repetitive piece of trash, pal?

Hellsfog #9 Posted May 19 2019 - 19:00

Major

• Players
  • 38278 battles

View PostChatBan_ChatOff, on May 19 2019 - 11:46, said:

I play FL a lot and I don't seem to have those problems and I never lose money.   Yes, FL is grindy and there are some issues but don't blame the game mode for your mistakes. Just saying if you sit spotted on a repair circle, you're going to get shot.

bad_73 #10 Posted May 19 2019 - 19:38

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1513 battles
Played my first game yesterday and immediately had the rectical jumping up and down while trying to scan horizon.First tank I see wont light up tho I can see him.Say frick it and desert.Garbage mode from garbage developers.All that has come from this mode is it has infected random battles with the jumping crosshairs.Game has got worse from bugs and people are leaving.Congrats wg.

I_QQ_4_U #11 Posted May 19 2019 - 19:52

Major

• -Players-
  • 22837 battles

View Postbad_73, on May 19 2019 - 19:38, said:

Played my first game yesterday and immediately had the rectical jumping up and down while trying to scan horizon.First tank I see wont light up tho I can see him.Say frick it and desert.Garbage mode from garbage developers.All that has come from this mode is it has infected random battles with the jumping crosshairs.Game has got worse from bugs and people are leaving.Congrats wg.

The reticle bug has been in the game LONG before FL ever happened. While it can be annoying on the rare occasion it's not really that much of an issue, can't even remember the last time I noticed it, far worse is the camera bug near buildings, rocks, etc. which is a pretty common problem. Other than that and one invisible tank on my team I've had zero problems with FL.

Tao_Te_Tomato #12 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 27533 battles
  • [TER] TER

View PostI_QQ_4_U, on May 19 2019 - 19:52, said:

The reticle bug has been in the game LONG before FL ever happened. While it can be annoying on the rare occasion it's not really that much of an issue, can't even remember the last time I noticed it, far worse is the camera bug near buildings, rocks, etc. which is a pretty common problem. Other than that and one invisible tank on my team I've had zero problems with FL.

I HATE the camera bug.  I'd settle for the thing just not scrolling back any further - I don't want to suddenly be staring down the commander's hatch or suchlike... :facepalm:

SporkBoy #13 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:29

Major

• Players
  • 48178 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
Hey, maybe if enough complain WG will fix it just like ranked battles got fixed.

cloudwalkr #14 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:45

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 56320 battles

I love it when people don't even know a space comes after a period, and bail on matches...but think they understand something.

the reticle bug is annoying.  Is it worth leaving battle over?  I guess if you're that weak minded it might seem so.  I'm just glad I was raised differently than those types of people.

Armodeus #15 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:59

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 20149 battles

FL has been what brings me back recently but today I abandonded a match for the first time. My first tank was nothing too unusual. It's what happened next that drove me out of the game. I loaded back in with my IS-3 and some a-hole in a light tank decided it would be fun to follow me around put his barrel in front of mine and block all my shots. I noticed after I died he picked another heavy to do the same to. Two objectives were already down so I then spawned into my t-44  at the third one being rushed and within just a few seconds I got hung up on a terrain glitch. It looks like flat ground but your tracks are under the terrain and the bottom of your tank is flat on the ground. You can't move. The red team had over 15 minutes on the clock and the third objective had only a couple hundred HP left. No one on my team made General and they weren't even trying to slow the reds down, much less stop them so I hit the J key and just let the game expire. The match was over long before the autospawn timer kicked in. It was easily the shortest FL match I've been in ever.

If it frustrates you go do something else. It's a pointless game with lots of flaws and the only reason for being in it is to find enjoyment. If that enjoyment isn't there, stop wasting time on it. My next FL match will probably be back to it's normal level of fun for me. But if it's not there's an infinite number of other tings to do.

UvBeenTrumped #16 Posted May 20 2019 - 02:57

Captain

• Players
  • 65024 battles
  • [CRZY] CRZY

Some of us aren't sitting on 40+ million credits and this is a good way to make the credits that get thrown away in CW's. If you don't like the mode don't play it. It is an easy fix. So many people get on forums and cry and whine while kicking that dead horse. 

"Play on" says the ref!!

GonnaBBQU #17 Posted May 20 2019 - 05:29

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 49010 battles

View Postumkhulu, on May 19 2019 - 16:52, said:

Not enough maps have water deep enough to drown in - fix it WG!

Almost all maps do have buidlings or hard cover you can just blow yourself upon....When I see the team is all brainless muppets I do just that!!!

eThug666 #18 Posted May 20 2019 - 12:35

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4490 battles
I have been one of those players in FL.  I cant tell you how many times I was on a 2-3 min cooldown because I was the only one trying to attack/defend the flag.

Exiledcrow #19 Posted May 20 2019 - 12:35

Major

• Players
  • 50080 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostGonnaBBQU, on May 20 2019 - 05:29, said:

Almost all maps do have buidlings or hard cover you can just blow yourself upon....When I see the team is all brainless muppets I do just that!!!

So when your team has too many players like yourself ….?

RacWisco #20 Posted May 20 2019 - 12:58

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 74949 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostExiledcrow, on May 20 2019 - 11:35, said:

So when your team has too many players like yourself ….?

Thank you, wish I could give plus 10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users