WG really needs to do something about these )(*&&()()_0*&^ EBRs

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

DrOoLeR_In_Da_HoUsE #1 Posted May 19 2019 - 19:59

Major

• Players
  • 41370 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

so freaking tired of trying to play a game, and you have 7-8 LT tanks per team, along with 2-3 of them being these EBRs that run around 90% immune to getting tracked or damaged, just bouncing crap.. then on top of that..you give them what you used to call an illegal auto aim, and make everybody else freaking pixel hunt to lock on.. then you ensure not only can they lock on at will, they can pen everything as well.... 

would love to know who the )(&)&_)YUH{J) was that decided this was good for the game (because to hell with listening to people in the common test who complained about them)... because whoever it was, needs their brain re-evaluated..

WG says they listen to their CUSTOMER... yea right, give me a break, you people treat the customers like trash, and most just eat it up because they haven'[t got the brain power to know otherwise..

I imagine WG will take a year to fix the broken missions with all these stupid nerfs to stun, and another year to fix these broken EBRs... but if somebody complains that the wording in a daily mission is wrong, they jump all over that crap and throw out a micro patch to fix it..

and please fix ur rigged MM... I don't care what the snowflakes say, when they "think" random means 50/50.... random means ANYTHING.. and that includes 11/0 and 90/10.. whoever said random was 50/50 was 50% idiot 100% of the time, and 50% wrong the other time..

MagillaGuerilla #2 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 25700 battles
Stop paying, stop playing, that's all they listen to.

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:10

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Wheelies are great... I like all of them but the tier 6... it's ka-rap on a stick.

stalkervision #4 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:28

Major

• Players
  • 65616 battles
You like anything that WG does. :sceptic:

VooDooKobra #5 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:35

Major

• Players
  • 9411 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostxXx_Dead_Zombie_xXx, on May 19 2019 - 11:59, said:

so freaking tired of trying to play a game, and you have 7-8 LT tanks per team, along with 2-3 of them being these EBRs that run around 90% immune to getting tracked or damaged, just bouncing crap.. then on top of that..you give them what you used to call an illegal auto aim, and make everybody else freaking pixel hunt to lock on.. then you ensure not only can they lock on at will, they can pen everything as well.... 

would love to know who the )(&)&_)YUH{J) was that decided this was good for the game (because to hell with listening to people in the common test who complained about them)... because whoever it was, needs their brain re-evaluated..

WG says they listen to their CUSTOMER... yea right, give me a break, you people treat the customers like trash, and most just eat it up because they haven'[t got the brain power to know otherwise..

I imagine WG will take a year to fix the broken missions with all these stupid nerfs to stun, and another year to fix these broken EBRs... but if somebody complains that the wording in a daily mission is wrong, they jump all over that crap and throw out a micro patch to fix it..

and please fix ur rigged MM... I don't care what the snowflakes say, when they "think" random means 50/50.... random means ANYTHING.. and that includes 11/0 and 90/10.. whoever said random was 50/50 was 50% idiot 100% of the time, and 50% wrong the other time..

you dont like the wheelies but there are customers who do, so who should WG listen to?  any time there is a topic that divides the playerbase like this the "WG doesnt listen to its customers" argument comes up.  we all know that if it wasnt for WG listening too much at times we wouldnt have had 357, we wouldnt have had more powerful premium tanks, we probably would not have had stun and the list goes on.

just say what you mean "WG isnt doing what i want them to"

as for it being rigged i'm not even going to touch that tin foil plated BS

Edited by VooDooKobra, May 19 2019 - 20:36.

Haruhi_Suzumiya_ #6 Posted May 19 2019 - 20:39

Major

• Players
  • 38014 battles
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
You can go play Blitz, they don't have wheelies there. :)

__WarChild__ #7 Posted May 19 2019 - 21:02

Major

• -Players-
  • 29207 battles

Gonna have to say that watching a wheelie run from me, facing the opposite direction, flying over a rock and shooting me for big damage while he's in the air...

I understand it's new.  It's fast.  The youngsters love it.  But they're not tanks.  We should be allowed to select a game mode where wheeled vehicles cannot go.  They do ruin parts of the game for me.  Arty ruins the other part, but that's another story.

Markd73 #8 Posted May 19 2019 - 21:31

Major

• Players
  • 32508 battles

OP - how is the auto aim illegal? That is a ridiculous claim.

WG sets the rules and they put it in the game. Thus it cannot be "illegal" in any way.

OP needs more logic and less hyperbole.

Junbeyn #9 Posted May 19 2019 - 21:53

Captain

• Players
  • 33986 battles
  • [DERGN] DERGN

It's almost as if their aggressive scouting abilities punish lazy hackjob camping strats in pubs.

I consider that a good thing.

Harvester_0f_Sorrow #10 Posted May 19 2019 - 22:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 25544 battles
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
Player base is dying so lets introduce a stupid tank that pisses half the players off to make them leave too. Great idea WG

JakeTheMystic #11 Posted May 19 2019 - 23:22

Major

• Players
  • 24138 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

I hate playing tier 8s especially because the tier 8 EBR is so damn good in comparison to the non-premium counterpart and it craps on any other lights it goes against. 

I'm basically sticking to tier 9+ just because every other tier gets crapped on by MM.

KaiserWilhelmShatner #12 Posted May 19 2019 - 23:40

Major

• Players
  • 16735 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on May 19 2019 - 13:56, said:

Player base is dying so lets introduce a stupid tank that pisses half the players off to make them leave too. Great idea WG

Lesson learned: dont make massive decisions while the only beverage intake is a potato-based distilled substance.

VooDooKobra #13 Posted May 19 2019 - 23:45

Major

• Players
  • 9411 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostHarvester_0f_Sorrow, on May 19 2019 - 14:56, said:

cause anything a person doesnt like is the reason people leave, sounds legit

ThePigSheFlies #14 Posted May 19 2019 - 23:52

Major

• Players
  • 70533 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

I have never seen "7-8 light tanks per team" - except tier 1/2 and in front line.

and possibly on common test when the LT lines got pushed to tier 10, and grand battles were being tested.

hyperbole.  it's what's for posting.

View PostJakeTheMystic, on May 19 2019 - 17:22, said:

I hate playing tier 8s especially because the tier 8 EBR is so damn good in comparison to the non-premium counterpart and it craps on any other lights it goes against. 

I'm basically sticking to tier 9+ just because every other tier gets crapped on by MM.

more hyperbole completely without basis.

the even 90 is way better than it at vision games, and the LT 432 will shred an EBR at same tier, and hunt it down to boot.

as for tier 9, I love it, but the queue times are horrifying for it, and the tier weight is nearly as obnoxious now as the old tier 8

KaiserWilhelmShatner #15 Posted May 20 2019 - 00:22

Major

• Players
  • 16735 battles
  • [F_O_G] F_O_G

View PostVooDooKobra, on May 19 2019 - 14:45, said:

cause anything a person doesnt like is the reason people leave, sounds legit

"a person"

Is that why there was 19,000 on prime time Saturday night?  Used to be 50,000 on easily at the same time.

NA server doesnt even have the population anymore to hold ranked battles per WG NA office itself.

F1O1 #16 Posted May 20 2019 - 00:35

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

View PostThePigSheFlies, on May 19 2019 - 22:52, said:

more hyperbole completely without basis.

the even 90 is way better than it at vision games, and the LT 432 will shred an EBR at same tier, and hunt it down to boot.

as for tier 9, I love it, but the queue times are horrifying for it, and the tier weight is nearly as obnoxious now as the old tier 8

EBR105 completely replaces T100LT and AMX13105 in CW. Not even in a span of any regular testing. ln like a matter of 1-2 weeks. EBR are that good.

Excellent camo, turbo mode. That is all it needs, everything else is bonus. Why do you need to passive spot, when EBR denies all passive spots to begin with. 

Map balancing isn't a balancing beam. Every light tank suffers on Himmelsdorf or Ensk or paris. Not just EBR. EBR still retains the advantage because it cannot be tracked

These vehicles are too good. And not the normal good, like progetto or lorraine or skorp. They are the outrageous good, like object 268 V 4. They are broke.

- l am not saying, remove their auto-aim lock. Leave it. But they can be auto-locked in return, class-specific.

- They can be tracked/immobilized. 0  damage crit hits still happen, like any other tank, where shells travel low and just hit suspension. But wheel hub center hits, on first axle and last axle road wheel sets, immobilization. 

- ACs can flip over on their sides. They can time out over-turned

- jumping over small hills, falling distances, colliding with rocks track you, if not as severe the wheel wobble effect.

- reduce their collective terrain resistances. 1.05/1.15/2.21  High horsepower vehicles by WG balancing, usually get bad terrain modifiers to balance them. ACs, historically have bad off-road performance. These vehicles need nerfed terrain resistances.

- reduce their soft gun dispersion stats. These vehicles should have tier by tier comparable light tank gun stats. Not BAM, object 140 gun stats at tier 7. Ridiculous

You can argue all you like.  T110E5 was nerfed. Maus was nerfed. Object 268 V 4 was nerfed. Type 5 was nerfed. Arty was just nerfed. ACs will be on the hit list too. WG may act slow, but they do eventually act. But like this dumb 252U and defender, prem tanks won't be touched. So EBR75 is safe. 

LeaveIT2Beaver #17 Posted May 20 2019 - 01:01

Major

• -Players-
  • 35878 battles
  • [J4F] J4F

How do you get enough speed in the swamp to grab this much air at this part of the "hump"? 

Rolling_Pig #18 Posted May 20 2019 - 03:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17331 battles
Wot does not care about what any of us think... they have proven this so many times its absurd to even ask or suggest anything to wot.  They obviously will never admit to making wheeled tanks a part of the game and that it was one of the biggest mistakes of the past several years.  There are too many children who are buying them to turn off the revenue stream of kids who want to play a race car game in tanks.  Forget that they are so fast you cant hit them, or waste 20 rounds to get one hit, and forget that you cannot track them.  Thats what wot wanted when the loser developers designed these horrible things when they were high one day.....  I know your pain obviously but to put up a post is just as stupid as wot making these things as they will never go away... at least until wot dies....

VooDooKobra #19 Posted May 20 2019 - 03:57

Major

• Players
  • 9411 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE

View PostRolling_Pig, on May 19 2019 - 19:43, said:

Wot does not care about what any of us think... they have proven this so many times its absurd to even ask or suggest anything to wot.  They obviously will never admit to making wheeled tanks a part of the game and that it was one of the biggest mistakes of the past several years.  There are too many children who are buying them to turn off the revenue stream of kids who want to play a race car game in tanks.  Forget that they are so fast you cant hit them, or waste 20 rounds to get one hit, and forget that you cannot track them.  Thats what wot wanted when the loser developers designed these horrible things when they were high one day.....  I know your pain obviously but to put up a post is just as stupid as wot making these things as they will never go away... at least until wot dies....

really?

players complain about being a small number of low tier and we get 357, players then complain about 357 and we get the MM we have now.  players complain that premium tanks are garbage we get the defender, players complain about heavy tanks being one shot by arty and we get lower damage and stun.  how many of the fixes we dont like are the result of player complaints, its not that they dont care its that you are not getting the fixes you think you should get.  word it properly 

"WG doesnt do what i think they should do to show they care"  this is much more accurate

Edited by VooDooKobra, May 20 2019 - 03:58.

Passing_Gas #20 Posted May 20 2019 - 04:21

Private

• Players
  • 7425 battles
  • [SQURL] SQURL

you broke the game with the wheeled [edited], in all modes including frontline... just got out of fastest lose ever, a full group of EBR's just ran from cap to cap no tanks could catch em then boom on to the objectives.... game over. like wththought this was world of tanks not world of over powered wheeled canons. loosing interest in game more and more every match. just wasting my money on a tank game that is dominated by trucks. i dont want a car race i want to fight tanks. another couple weeks of BS and its time to find a better tank game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users