• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

it went good!

Spoiler

ez_money #2 Posted May 20 2019 - 23:54

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles
Will you please run my account in the next FL episode? :confused: Lol...good job!!!

Son__Of__Anarchy #3 Posted May 21 2019 - 00:03

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postez_money, on May 20 2019 - 23:54, said:

Will you please run my account in the next FL episode? :confused: Lol...good job!!!

LOL..

to be honest i cheated a little.. i had to sell 200 pieces of large med and repair kits to have enough credits to buy my Kranvagn..

anyhow, it was the episode i made the less credits so far.. because i knew i dont need that much credits anymore and i was playing only enough to make sure i will max out my prestige..

i am averaging 200K credits per round ranking up to captain, in the games i reach general i do double.. credits boosters constantly activated for as long i play FL durring my day..

ez_money #4 Posted May 21 2019 - 00:25

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on May 20 2019 - 17:03, said:

LOL..

to be honest i cheated a little.. i had to sell 200 pieces of large med and repair kits to have enough credits to buy my Kranvagn..

anyhow, it was the episode i made the less credits so far.. because i knew i dont need that much credits anymore and i was playing only enough to make sure i will max out my prestige..

i am averaging 200K credits per round ranking up to captain, in the games i reach general i do double.. credits boosters constantly activated for as long i play FL durring my day..

That didn't make me feel any better...lol. Have only made General once the whole season so far. Also not playing premiums very much, so the credits are lacking. Using FL mostly as a free pass to upgrade modules, skill up crew, etc. Have been using a lot of personal reserves though. Wow, now that I verbalized that, I know that I really suck! :facepalm: Still, GJ dude!

heavymetal1967 #5 Posted May 21 2019 - 00:34

Major

• Players
  • 72576 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Gratz SoA.

Spoiler

Son__Of__Anarchy #6 Posted May 21 2019 - 00:36

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postez_money, on May 21 2019 - 00:25, said:

That didn't make me feel any better...lol. Have only made General once the whole season so far. Also not playing premiums very much, so the credits are lacking. Using FL mostly as a free pass to upgrade modules, skill up crew, etc. Have been using a lot of personal reserves though. Wow, now that I verbalized that, I know that I really suck! :facepalm: Still, GJ dude!

that makes a big difference indeed..

i only play prems in FL because i only play the mode for credits..

as for the ranks, i almost sure end up captain in every round i play.. 4-5 times a day i will reach major and 2-3 times a day general (might only be once if i had a bad day..)

7/10 i will spawn in a heavy, 2/10 in a TD and 1/10 in a med.. depending the current need (and i have a bunch of tier VIII prems to choose from)

and i play 100% in the cap base or very close to it.. either attacking or defending.. maxed out engineering makes things easy to rank up fast this way..

edit: and thanks.. i am not sure it was a good job, but i know for sure it was a hard job.. playing so many rounds doing exactly the same thing over and over and over again, gets a little borring.. cant wait for the new map WG          promised for FL..

Edited by Son__Of__Anarchy, May 21 2019 - 00:43.

ez_money #7 Posted May 21 2019 - 00:48

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on May 20 2019 - 17:36, said:

that makes a big difference indeed..

i only play prems in FL because i only play the mode for credits..

as for the ranks, i almost sure end up captain in every round i play.. 4-5 times a day i will reach major and 2-3 times a day general (might only be once if i had a bad day..)

7/10 i will spawn in a heavy, 2/10 in a TD and 1/10 in a med.. depending the current need (and i have a bunch of tier VIII prems to choose from)

and i play 100% in the cap base or very close to it.. either attacking or defending.. maxed out engineering makes things easy to rank up fast this way..

Okay, you REALLY aren't making me feel any better!!! LOLZ. My goal is to make Captain every battle (I know, not very lofty but we have to take baby steps sometimes). I figure I made Captain about 20% of my battles this episode (wow, really embarrassing myself now). But I agree with playing near the caps. Getting cap points or reducing enemy cap points seems to the thing that helps you rank up the fastest.

Now that I have pretty much finished my grinding, I will probably play more premiums as well. Heck, out of my 18 or so Tier VIII's I think 12 of them are premiums.

Son__Of__Anarchy #8 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postheavymetal1967, on May 21 2019 - 00:34, said:

Gratz SoA.

Spoiler

LOL bro, you were just in time to "tease" me for my tags.. they wont be there for much longer..

Geronimo's Cadillac i would DEFINITELLY buy, just ask WG to put it in the tech tree.. 

heck for the sake of my garage i would even buy this famous vehicle..

Spoiler

nice yes! four knew tier Xs in my garage..

i wish it was six though.. you know i still have the 113 and 121 ready and waiting..

Spoiler

indeed bro, they costed me a mountain of silver.. AND the man on it..

Spoiler

goldfinger_555 #9 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:12

Captain

• Players
  • 27509 battles
  • [FFWC] FFWC
FL is the best mode WOT has going hands down. I now only play one week a month and around Christmas with all its bonuses....The fun part is determining what crews I want to improve and setting a credit goal.

Son__Of__Anarchy #10 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:20

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postgoldfinger_555, on May 21 2019 - 01:12, said:

FL is the best mode WOT has going hands down. I now only play one week a month and around Christmas with all its bonuses....The fun part is determining what crews I want to improve and setting a credit goal.

of all the modes i played in my 3 years in WoT, Frontlines is by far the best yes..

i liked the Dark Front as well.. i wish it had better rewards, but anyhow the mode was fun..

Son__Of__Anarchy #11 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postez_money, on May 21 2019 - 00:48, said:

Okay, you REALLY aren't making me feel any better!!! LOLZ. My goal is to make Captain every battle (I know, not very lofty but we have to take baby steps sometimes). I figure I made Captain about 20% of my battles this episode (wow, really embarrassing myself now). But I agree with playing near the caps. Getting cap points or reducing enemy cap points seems to the thing that helps you rank up the fastest.

Now that I have pretty much finished my grinding, I will probably play more premiums as well. Heck, out of my 18 or so Tier VIII's I think 12 of them are premiums.

i believe you will be ranking up faster once you start playing exclussively your prems in FL..

making captain every battle is a very good goal in fact.. once you get there, majors and generals will eventually come much more often after that..

and its not really hard, its more like a "trick" that you need to learn and do it over and over..

there will be battles that everything will go wrong as well and you will end up leutenant or even seargent sometimes..

but that will be like 1/12

ez_money #12 Posted May 21 2019 - 01:55

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles

View PostSon__Of__Anarchy, on May 20 2019 - 18:25, said:

i believe you will be ranking up faster once you start playing exclussively your prems in FL..

making captain every battle is a very good goal in fact.. once you get there, majors and generals will eventually come much more often after that..

and its not really hard, its more like a "trick" that you need to learn and do it over and over..

there will be battles that everything will go wrong as well and you will end up leutenant or even seargent sometimes..

but that will be like 1/12

Good advice...thanks! I do play premiums in FL at times. I don't play tanks like the Spagetto or the Skorpion G for example, because I prefer to play them in pubs (I know sounds silly) and would rather play "lesser" premiums in FL. But I revisited a couple of premiums in like the FCM 50 and the IS-6. I have always loved the FCM and always will, but the IS-6 has become overshadowed due to new premiums (Defender, etc) and has fallen victim to power creep. However, I found the IS-6 to be particularly effective in FL, and used it to train up my IS-3 crew (the original really good crew moved up to the Tier 10). But yes, I think the next episode will be a LOT of premiums for me...I spent the money on them, need to put them to use!

Audie_L_Murphy #13 Posted May 21 2019 - 02:30

Major

• Players
  • 56677 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
I made some good credits, I bought my Chinese tier 10 scout. I am waiting until something else goes on sale to make other purchase. Overall, I like frontline, something different.

ez_money #14 Posted May 21 2019 - 02:38

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles

View Postgoldfinger_555, on May 20 2019 - 18:12, said:

I am seriously considering doing the same. Pubbing is so "iffy", and even though FL is a lot of "wash, rinse, repeat" I actually really enjoy it. And the holidays too...I came back to the game after 4 1/2 years off right around the holidays last year and enjoyed all the challenges and rewards.

jester116th #15 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:16

Corporal

• Players
  • 23583 battles
  • [GRSR] GRSR

I only play my Lorraine 155 mle. 51. made General of the army 5x last episode General once this episode along with small army once & supreme gun once.

run my French panhard ebr,souma & Lorraine 40T if I get killed running my SPG.

_Saladin_ #16 Posted May 21 2019 - 03:51

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 86 battles
Can new players play Frontlines?  I would like to earn higher tier tanks like those you showed.

Son__Of__Anarchy #17 Posted May 21 2019 - 09:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View PostAudie_L_Murphy, on May 21 2019 - 02:30, said:

I made some good credits, I bought my Chinese tier 10 scout. I am waiting until something else goes on sale to make other purchase. Overall, I like frontline, something different.

congrats.. WZ-132-1 is my favorite tier X light tank in the game.. and in fact, the only light in the entire game that i like..

have fun with it!

cant wait for my researched Xs to get on track..it may take looooooooong time before it happen..

so i buy them in full price as soon as i have enough credits..

Son__Of__Anarchy #18 Posted May 21 2019 - 10:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Post_Saladin_, on May 21 2019 - 03:51, said:

Can new players play Frontlines?  I would like to earn higher tier tanks like those you showed.

everyone can play frontlines as long as they have a few tier VIII tanks.. (i would suggest 3 tanks minimum or its not going to be any fun..)

anyhow, the higher tier tanks i show in the pics, i did not earn in frontlines.. in frontlines i earned the credits needed to purchase them,

but the tanks i researched the tradditional way.. 

Spoiler

TheManFromKekistan #19 Posted May 21 2019 - 10:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

View Postgoldfinger_555, on May 20 2019 - 19:12, said:

Yep. My pub play has dropped to near nothing now because I can't stand the cramped maps and stale static play. If they would allow grand battles to drop at a much greater rate if you have it selected I'd play more pubs but its rare as hens teeth to get them. Hell do they even still drop cause I've played several dozen games in my obj 261 and just the normal maps.

Son__Of__Anarchy #20 Posted May 21 2019 - 10:11

Major

• -Players-
  • 29055 battles

View Postjester116th, on May 21 2019 - 03:16, said:

I only play my Lorraine 155 mle. 51. made General of the army 5x last episode General once this episode along with small army once & supreme gun once.

run my French panhard ebr,souma & Lorraine 40T if I get killed running my SPG.

yeah, some people make generals easy in arty..

though i hate arty in general and dont play them if i dont have to..

and since i can easily rank up to general running my heavies, i dont see any reason to use arty..

there is one tank i still dont have but i would like to use in FL anyhow.. and thats the spagheto!

i have actually 4 tier VIII medium prems (s. pershing, 59 patton, sta-2 and lancen c) but i only play the lancen cause i dont like the other 3.. i could use one more good med in FL..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users