Good Damage per Battle for a very new player? ~500 games

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

HellsB3lls #21 Posted May 23 2019 - 04:21

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1765 battles

View Postdunniteowl, on May 22 2019 - 08:45, said:

This is because you are new.  You are going up against some VERY experienced players, some of whom have not only years of game experience over you, but they also probably have a Crew with Skills/Perks that makes your crew look like what they are: Green Recruits.

------ SNIP ------

This ^^^

I'm new as well. I've been playing a lot of T4 and T5 but just recently bought a T2 and T3 premium tank to go back to lower-level basics and to get the accelerated experience that a premium gives you. I think training crews is a major biggie. I've got one commander with 6th Sense and that alone makes a HUGE difference. Can't wait to get some other crews trained up. One thing that I've noticed in T2 and T3 games is that, almost always, over half the team on each side has over 10,000 battles; often a few players have over 40,000. That's at Tiers 2 and 3.

That means there are lots of trained crew members in those red tanks. At the end of the battle you can go to the team-score page, right click on a name, and left click on "see personal record". That will give you an idea of what you're competing against. (You may already know this but I just recently found out myself.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users