I called it live on the stream they cancelled tanks for bonds that patch then do tanks for money. No...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

ZipperDown #1 Posted May 24 2019 - 01:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 56483 battles
  • [S--A] S--A
Was looking forward to tanks for bonds and it got cancelled at the last sec for patch 1.5. So I figured they would release a cash grab like the Black Market instead . Only reason the bond shop was cancelled because wargaming knew they couldn't make money off it . I get they have to make money as you can see with my account I support the game but I swear the greed knows no limits. They said tanks for bonds wasn't released bc of technical issue almost a month ago and no plans to release it in 1.5.1 either well the Market Place didn't have any technical issues of course . Love wot and want to see it last a long time but it seems all you care about is making money before the game dies out. Wargaming said it would be released not just the stream it was in the sneak peak video and in an article . All im going to say is the bond shop better have like 10 tanks because what reason would there be for it to take this long you have tanks for credits tanks for gold how can you not just apply that system to tanks for bonds. At first I was like nice a tank for credits cool that is going to make a lot people happy then they say oh yea but we only give out 2000 of them I swear its one step forward and 5 steps back. Everyone is leaving maybe its time to start listening to what some of your players are saying and stop worrying about making money every chance you get . Really want the game to last but at this rate its not going to . Release tanks for bonds , take the limit off the Market Place , nerf premium ammo , fix arty once and for all , try and fix mm its getting better I agree , and arty one per side please. Not enough players for ranked should be a wake up call maybe its time to listen to your community and CCs like circon skillz sirfoch to name a few.

davehsir #2 Posted May 24 2019 - 01:34

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7216 battles
  • [1_3_1] 1_3_1
Bonds for tanks is technically paying for tanks since no free to play player can afford the amounts. Also credits for tanks i play premium tanks and have a boat load of credits from playing so it doesnt cost me anything.

Joliet_Jake_Blues #3 Posted May 24 2019 - 01:36

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 3495 battles
I am missing how me able to buy a premium or two for credits is a “cash grab”. Care to elaborate for the uninitiated?

Atragon #4 Posted May 24 2019 - 01:37

Major

• Players
  • 42796 battles
More tanks for players = more playing. Although I have a feeling WG my nerf credits after this.

Edited by Atragon, May 24 2019 - 01:38.

bad_73 #5 Posted May 24 2019 - 02:25

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1483 battles

View Postdavehsir, on May 24 2019 - 01:34, said:

Bonds for tanks is technically paying for tanks since no free to play player can afford the amounts. Also credits for tanks i play premium tanks and have a boat load of credits from playing so it doesnt cost me anything.

29 bonds in 1100 battles...lol..is this some kind of joke?Oh WG is the joke..I see.And they keep proving it,not respecting the player with even notifications of when they are going to do maintenance so as not to waste personal reserves like last night for instance.Jokers!

Tilith_10IQ #6 Posted May 24 2019 - 03:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 28658 battles
  • [-ZOO-] -ZOO-
You get bonds from clan wars, for those who may not seem to know

_Brew_ #7 Posted May 24 2019 - 03:27

Major

• Players
  • 23378 battles
  • [HARM] HARM

View PostTilith_10IQ, on May 23 2019 - 21:14, said:

You get bonds from clan wars, for those who may not seem to know

And hopefully they'll put reward tanks in the bond shop (whenever it comes out) that are actually called for by callers in the clan wars such as Obj 907 or Chieftain.  If all they put in the bonds shop is some non-meta trashcans then there is no point imho.

SporkBoy #8 Posted May 24 2019 - 05:14

Major

• Players
  • 45836 battles
  • [PZB] PZB
You get bonds in randoms, frontlines and clan wars so they are earned for $0. But you gotta play a lot to get alot.

Recent change to premium account gives 25 bonds per day mission. Premium can be earned in rewards for merit or gold - gold is earned in clan wars, front lines and tournaments all for $0.

You can get plenty of bonds for $0. But you have to play a lot and play well. The better you play the more you earn.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users