• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BigEgg #1 Posted May 24 2019 - 05:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 23460 battles
  • [MO] MO

Hey top clans,

I recently discovered that my clan is somewhat dead. Due to this, I am in the market for a good reputable clan that has a personnel officer position open.

Let me know if I can play a part in your clan's future.

- BigEgg

_Hani #2 Posted May 24 2019 - 05:22

Sergeant

• Players
  • 38234 battles
  • [Y0L0] Y0L0

I had the opportunity to work as an Executive Officer in 2018 with March On under the direct supervision of BigEgg. During the time I worked under him he was able to introduce me to competitive World of Tanks and acted as a mentor for me. I was able to learn about effective clan management and map chipping. I was continuously impressed by the knowledge he had and his degree of respect and professionalism. Bigegg is very friendly and trustworthy and always emphasized giving potential recruits a warm reception. I would highly recommend Bigegg to anyone who is looking for an addition to their clan.

- Seanpaul327

Edited by _Hani, May 24 2019 - 05:24.

Slone #3 Posted May 24 2019 - 06:15

Captain

• Players
  • 19813 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S

No clan ever has enough competent experienced leaders, so we'd certainly be interested in talking with you.

<insert standard recruiting pitch here>

Damned Demons (DD-S) is an established long running clan (though we've gone through a couple name changes) with a mature player base and a stable leadership. I think we're rated about #60. We play Strongholds and do Advances every night, and CW when it's available. We like to play competitively, but we all have real lives, family and jobs, so WoT is clearly a game, not an obligation. We like to joke, laugh and give each other a hard time, so if you have a thin skin, this isn't the clan for you. Here's a link to our recruiting thread with more info about our team:

http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Drop me a message if you have any questions or want additional information, or stop into our Team Speak and meet some of our folks, see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Good Luck in your clan search.

Regards-

Slone

JakeTheMystic #4 Posted May 24 2019 - 06:20

Major

• Players
  • 24139 battles
  • [CUBE] CUBE

After how toxic MO was on the forums and in game, i'm surprised any clan would be willing to take any officers associated with that clan. 

I mean, that was the whole reason the clan died in the first place?

F1O1 #5 Posted May 24 2019 - 07:19

Captain

• Players
  • 60 battles
  • [SAMUS] SAMUS

He has a sense of humour

He woke up today, and looked in the mirror.

Realized his 18 person clan is just sort of dead, and is applying for a new job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users