Jump to content


Sold Out In Seconds.

Type 59 Gone

  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

TheManFromKekistan #1 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:02

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28 battles
  • 2,940
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017
Welp thats gotta be the fastest sale in wot history. I guess the G was for GONE.  :trollface:

DeviouslyCursed #2 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:02

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4515 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    12-13-2018
Guess I'm not getting one....

cheapbooks #3 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:02

    Captain

  • Players
  • 38709 battles
  • 1,139
  • [CBKS] CBKS
  • Member since:
    08-21-2013
it was definitely for sale for about 1 minute. I wasn't interested in one 

_Brew_ #4 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 24004 battles
  • 2,962
  • [HARM] HARM
  • Member since:
    07-13-2012
11:59:42 was remaining on the clock when the sale ended as I recall, so less than 20 seconds.

VooDooKobra #5 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 9861 battles
  • 5,709
  • [MOVE] MOVE
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011
logged in right at 6 and out of stock wow

GeisterKatze #6 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:03

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 24236 battles
  • 3,361
  • [7CR] 7CR
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011
I checked, tucked my grandson in, came back...it had changed from the FCM to the Type 59G and was already "out of stock"!  Congrats to those of you who got it!

Mancu #7 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:03

    Major

  • Players
  • 21375 battles
  • 2,157
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O
  • Member since:
    06-11-2011
I posted the words 'gone' in clan chat at 8:00:13. So if it popped at 8:00:00 it was only 12 seconds.

Mouserc444 #8 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:03

    Private

  • Players
  • 5576 battles
  • 6
  • [THOC] THOC
  • Member since:
    04-19-2011

View Postcheapbooks, on May 25 2019 - 00:02, said:

it was definitely for sale for about 1 minute. I wasn't interested in one 

 

It never made it past 30s It was gone as soon as it loaded 

nuclearguy931 #9 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 81667 battles
  • 10,850
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

Yeah...the counter was dropping fast, had to be quick on the trigger to get one....

 



TheManFromKekistan #10 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:05

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 28 battles
  • 2,940
  • Member since:
    02-03-2017
Now to play my m55 and load all gold to farm the golden hordes. :trollface:

Kornilov #11 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:06

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 23863 battles
  • 353
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011

25000 gold.

 

Was that the price on the other servers?

 

I suspect the NA cashcow got milked again.



DeviouslyCursed #12 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:06

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 4515 battles
  • 589
  • Member since:
    12-13-2018

View Postcheapbooks, on May 25 2019 - 01:02, said:

it was definitely for sale for about 1 minute. I wasn't interested in one 

 

No it wasn't I clicked as soon as it changed, clicked "purchase," server thought for about 3 seconds, and said sold out. Was sold out in under 5 secs.

Edited by DeviouslyCursed, May 25 2019 - 01:07.


golruul #13 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:10

    Captain

  • Players
  • 22118 battles
  • 1,680
  • Member since:
    11-05-2011

View PostDeviouslyCursed, on May 24 2019 - 18:06, said:

 

No it wasn't I clicked as soon as it changed, clicked "purchase," server thought for about 3 seconds, and said sold out. Was sold out in under 5 secs.

 

This was my experience.  About 5 seconds.  Hotel wifi internet connection through VPN probably screwed me over here.

Altwar #14 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 58289 battles
  • 5,226
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011

View PostTheManFromKekistan, on May 24 2019 - 16:05, said:

Now to play my m55 and load all gold to farm the golden hordes. :trollface:

 

With only 500 in the game, they'll probably be a rare sight, but I'm with you in saying that my M53/M55 will be on the lookout to crater one. :arta:

Nicholas_Kerensky #15 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 54506 battles
  • 10
  • Member since:
    03-13-2011
25000 was price on other servers as well and I got one but I was on that like a hawk and just clicked as fast as I could on the buttons.  12 seconds to sell a thousand.    i get the folks who are angry they did not get one but also they had to see this coming if they paid any attention to the euro servers and how they sold their earlier today.  Trying to get this was always going to be a gamble and you can not get really mad if you gamble and lose.

Kani_Bist #16 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:13

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 7968 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    08-26-2018

View Postnuclearguy931, on May 24 2019 - 19:04, said:

Yeah...the counter was dropping fast, had to be quick on the trigger to get one....

 

 



deathman254 #17 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:14

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20367 battles
  • 153
  • [ZOMB] ZOMB
  • Member since:
    02-28-2012

View PostNicholas_Kerensky, on May 25 2019 - 00:12, said:

25000 was price on other servers as well and I got one but I was on that like a hawk and just clicked as fast as I could on the buttons.  12 seconds to sell a thousand.    i get the folks who are angry they did not get one but also they had to see this coming if they paid any attention to the euro servers and how they sold their earlier today.  Trying to get this was always going to be a gamble and you can not get really mad if you gamble and lose.

 

ah but we only had 500 available not 1000. if there was 1000 it might have lasted all of 30s lol

Major_Victory #18 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13884 battles
  • 10
  • [-RM-] -RM-
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
Wonder if it will be sold again at 8 am?

mean_dean #19 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:14

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 18880 battles
  • 31
  • [DHO-X] DHO-X
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
Stupid WG, why do all the other servers get 1K and NA only gets 500?

HeraldricKnight #20 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:14

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 7519 battles
  • 828
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

View PostAltwar, on May 25 2019 - 00:12, said:

 

With only 500 in the game, they'll probably be a rare sight, but I'm with you in saying that my M53/M55 will be on the lookout to crater one. :arta:

 

Just played against one on Himmelsdorf.

 







Also tagged with Type, 59, Gone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users