New Garage Idea

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

The_Russian_Expert #1 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:04

Corporal

• Players
  • 17754 battles

As Wargaming uses the garage to highlight specific events in history i thought that i might be a good idea to improve the base garage with the players to highlight their high achievement tanks. It can be either their Tier 10s or even a tanks that they achieve the most awards in or highest battles. This can be among you the players.

I also know that there are two different garages between Standard players and WoT premium players this can still be the case with WoT premium garages can show more tanks making it look like a much larger garage. There also the garage where the tank is show in an open field of battle. We can show other tanks around it (not just ones for sale I mean i understand what wargaming is up to but we would love to see our hard work show around us)

Me personally i would like to see my hard work of the 19 tier 10s i currently own as well has my hard work achieve 1k battles in my KV-1, i know this might be a major change with the garage theme in wargaming but i believe a lot of players would like it (if I'm wrong prove it.)

Adalbertt #2 Posted May 25 2019 - 01:14

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
It would be nice to have a garage where more than one tank would be shown. Also some sort of test drive single player map would be nice to be connected straight to the garage.

The_Russian_Expert #3 Posted May 25 2019 - 14:48

Corporal

• Players
  • 17754 battles
test drive tanks before you put in the work and effort and realize "holy garbage" would be a great idea as well so those can get a tank they truly feel accomplished by. it would be awesome to have people you can walk around to drive each of these tanks but during the stream yesterday with Cabbage and Tragic-loss that they couldn't implement this as it will increase their game rating from PG-13 to M cause most kids to be booted off. (which isn't a bad idea...... damn kids... :P)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users