Enought with the Type 59G Salt

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

The_Diadect #1 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 15442 battles
  • [LOAF] LOAF

Are you people that desperate to throw money at WG? Why? It just shows them how far they can push the fanbase to buy something in the future.

"People keep saying it was overpriced."

- it wasnt overpriced, it was actually underpriced. if it were overpriced they would not have sold out in 4 minutes.

"People were at work and didnt have time to buy it"

- your fault for not bringing a laptop with a vpn to work with WOT installed and buying it on a 10 minute crap break

"there should have been a private bidding system so the working man has a shot to get it!"

- thats a nice way of ensuring the "average joe" never even gets a chance at getting the thing. You think you wont get outbid by a whale with 250K+ gold after the christmas event?

"imagine the morons who spent $150 + on this tank jajajaj!"

- who are you to tell people how to enjoy their life? If they have the money they have the right to enjoy such a luxury item.

"there should have been more of them available"

- the more you sell the less special they become. they sold 1000 of them right? and the total playerbase of NA is 30k max. that means rougly 3% of the population have a hold of the type 59g, that makes it significantly more common than clan reward vehicles that average around .2-1.7% of the population. The whole point of the vehicle is to be special, part of that is to be "rare"

"they made $50000 in 13 seconds"

- ok.... so? Why are you outraged at the fact that a staff of sever hundred employees made that much money when people like Jeff Bezos exists? He makes more in a day than you will in your lifetime. Let that sink in. Im not saying capitalism is bad, im just pointing out your hypocrisy. WG didn't force anyone to buy their vehicle, they saw the demand and took the opportunity to make money on it. That is literally how business works

"WG YOU SUCK"

- this one is my favorite. I heard nothing but fairly positive things about the black market until some salty spittoons weren't able to snag a golden type 59

"LOL"

- adding this at the end of your "criticism" of this sale makes your salt incredibly blatant

ps: I didnt buy one either. I was contemplating it but I figured wg is draining people's gold reserves for something even bigger and better. I hope yall enjoy your shiny new vehicles, but Im sure as hell gonna focus you down on the battlefield!

(wg pls if youre reading this please offer up the senlack (that tier 8 british scout))

Ndtm #2 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:20

Major

• Players
  • 17694 battles
A bit of a correction, it was 500 here on NA and i was sitting on the screen watching them sell and they sold out in less than 10 (probably in the range of 5-8) seconds hah 

tanopasman62 #3 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:26

Major

• -Players-
  • 19726 battles
  • [_ADP_] _ADP_
So, you got one, and got TK'd by someone who got salty because he didn't?

mlinke #4 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:32

Captain

• Players
  • 52724 battles
  • [DD-S] DD-S
I hope they get it back and put it for 50k gold. I would put unlimited number. It would make game better because they would maybe earn enough money to buy better servers.

WhiteBishop #5 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 6397 battles
Where did you get 4 minutes from? It sold out in 15 seconds...

nuclearguy931 #6 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:34

Major

• Players
  • 80414 battles
  • [UMM] UMM

I just used left over Christmas gift box gold to get one

DrOoLeR_In_Da_HoUsE #7 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:41

Major

• Players
  • 41370 battles
  • [SUX] SUX

- your fault for not bringing a laptop with a vpn to work with WOT installed and buying it on a 10 minute crap break

sfs

andersonbc #8 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:43

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3527 battles
  • [NACAO] NACAO

BoredSightsNA #9 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:57

Captain

• Players
  • 26269 battles
Don't worry about the salty or the gloaters. Just have fun and know if this Black Market shows to be profitable and popular WG will bring this or something similar back.

haxmachine21 #10 Posted May 25 2019 - 03:59

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14354 battles
  • [XXII] XXII

View PostBoredSightsNA, on May 24 2019 - 20:57, said:

Don't worry about the salty or the gloaters. Just have fun and know if this Black Market shows to be profitable and popular WG will bring this or something similar back.

I really hope they do bring it back. This idea has a heck of a lot of potential. :)

Adalbertt #11 Posted May 25 2019 - 04:03

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9520 battles
What WG does is like teasing a group of hungry dogs with a slice of ham. Whoever jumps faster and high enough will get the slice. The rest will drool for nothing. Someone at WG behind that sale must be a mean person who enjoys teasing players like that.

Ratnikk #12 Posted May 25 2019 - 04:20

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12297 battles
  • [DSRTD] DSRTD

View PostThe_Diadect, on May 24 2019 - 21:15, said:

Are you people that desperate to throw money at WG? Why? It just shows them how far they can push the fanbase to buy something in the future.

"People keep saying it was overpriced."

- it wasnt overpriced, it was actually underpriced. if it were overpriced they would not have sold out in 4 minutes.

"there should have been a private bidding system so the working man has a shot to get it!"

- thats a nice way of ensuring the "average joe" never even gets a chance at getting the thing. You think you wont get outbid by a whale with 250K+ gold after the christmas event?

"imagine the morons who spent $150 + on this tank jajajaj!"

- who are you to tell people how to enjoy their life? If they have the money they have the right to enjoy such a luxury item.

- the more you sell the less special they become. they sold 1000 of them right? and the total playerbase of NA is 30k max. that means rougly 3% of the population have a hold of the type 59g, that makes it significantly more common than clan reward vehicles that average around .2-1.7% of the population. The whole point of the vehicle is to be special, part of that is to be "rare"

"they made $50000 in 13 seconds"

- ok.... so? Why are you outraged at the fact that a staff of sever hundred employees made that much money when people like Jeff Bezos exists? He makes more in a day than you will in your lifetime. Let that sink in. Im not saying capitalism is bad, im just pointing out your hypocrisy. WG didn't force anyone to buy their vehicle, they saw the demand and took the opportunity to make money on it. That is literally how business works

"WG YOU SUCK"

- this one is my favorite. I heard nothing but fairly positive things about the black market until some salty spittoons weren't able to snag a golden type 59

"LOL"

- adding this at the end of your "criticism" of this sale makes your salt incredibly blatant

ps: I didnt buy one either. I was contemplating it but I figured wg is draining people's gold reserves for something even bigger and better. I hope yall enjoy your shiny new vehicles, but Im sure as hell gonna focus you down on the battlefield!

(wg pls if youre reading this please offer up the senlack (that tier 8 british scout))

Youre just encouraging bad practices from an already hardcore paytowin company. They dont run WOT like a game anymore, they run it like a business and their total dwindling player population shows how wrong they are.

stevezaxx #13 Posted May 25 2019 - 04:34

Captain

• Players
  • 39562 battles
  • [COD] COD

View PostThe_Diadect, on May 24 2019 - 21:15, said:

playerbase is 30k. lol

this tank did not sell to the "Playerbase" of 30k. It sold to the "NON-Playing base" of 10 to 50 times that many of players who still have the game installed, but play so rarely that they never are all on at the same time, and thus keep the in0game pop number fro showing their true numbers.

View Postandersonbc, on May 24 2019 - 21:43, said:

Spoiler

Thank you for supporting the game we love/are addicted to

Copacetic #14 Posted May 25 2019 - 04:47

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 44286 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
shove the salt down the gloaters throats

BoredSightsNA #15 Posted May 25 2019 - 05:01

Captain

• Players
  • 26269 battles

View PostCopacetic, on May 24 2019 - 20:47, said:

shove the salt down the gloaters throats

:teethhappy:

jsn87xi76slk92mc802d7sk1 #16 Posted May 25 2019 - 08:59

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3924 battles

i bought it just for the salt! 

it blinds with gold shine the eyes of the purists who use the checkbox to remove my purple and green camos. you cannot remove my yellow shine tho! I win. LOOK AT IT! WATCH IT! ITS GOLD. ITS SHINY! IT REFLECTS THE SUN IN YOUR EYES!!! MUAUAHAHAHAHAH. and it has dragons on its log! how about that "purists"? how much does that piss you off?

LateralusTOOL #17 Posted May 25 2019 - 09:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29361 battles
  • [T0OL] T0OL
I just want it to be able to be hidden like the other non realistic tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users