PZS35 NON preferential MM "ALWAYS"

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Griffon327327 #1 Posted May 26 2019 - 10:33

Captain

• Players
  • 89098 battles
  • [NVRDY] NVRDY

not non preferential MM as in always top tier non preferential MM as even though they changed the MM system

this particular tier 3 medium tank will NEVER ,,, EVER be in a tier 3 battle or a tier 3 battles with a sprinkle of tier 2 ...

NO

This ia a GERMAN premium tier 3 medium with actually decent armor hence it will always be in a tier 4 battle... stopped playing this ago because of the same thing but back then it was same thing only you faced tier 5 kv1 all the time .. granted this is a lil better but lets face it if you drive this tank you will always be facing matildas and PZB2 and even amx 40 tanks non stop all the time .. pretty sure the PZ2 J doesnt see these battles because people paid $100 to avoid this .. the MM system is so against this tank you will time out 5 minutes in Que before it would ever let you have a tier 3 battle... if you experience otherwise you must either spend a lot of money on this game ? or you are simply so bad the MM gives you a break so you don't rage quit .

_Smang_ #2 Posted May 26 2019 - 11:36

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37400 battles
  • [-RECK] -RECK
Your head is in the wrong place. Mm doesn't change if your a whale OR a terrible player. The low tier population is generally small so getting single tier is more difficult. Basic logic man. Do an experiment if you want. Do 10 solo battles and log the mm spread. I'll bet you get at least one top tier. 

Hellsfog #3 Posted May 26 2019 - 12:52

Major

• Players
  • 37851 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostGriffon327327, on May 26 2019 - 04:33, said:

not non preferential MM as in always top tier non preferential MM as even though they changed the MM system

this particular tier 3 medium tank will NEVER ,,, EVER be in a tier 3 battle or a tier 3 battles with a sprinkle of tier 2 ...

NO

This ia a GERMAN premium tier 3 medium with actually decent armor hence it will always be in a tier 4 battle... stopped playing this ago because of the same thing but back then it was same thing only you faced tier 5 kv1 all the time .. granted this is a lil better but lets face it if you drive this tank you will always be facing matildas and PZB2 and even amx 40 tanks non stop all the time .. pretty sure the PZ2 J doesnt see these battles because people paid $100 to avoid this .. the MM system is so against this tank you will time out 5 minutes in Que before it would ever let you have a tier 3 battle... if you experience otherwise you must either spend a lot of money on this game ? or you are simply so bad the MM gives you a break so you don't rage quit .

Tier 3 match making was changed back in patch 9.18* and no longer sees tier 5. It will see tier 2, 3 and 4. That means that all tier 3 tanks get, in effect, preferred MM. This improvement in MM upsets you because?

*https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-tanks/world-of-tanks-matchmaker-tank-distribution-update-9-18/

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted May 26 2019 - 13:23

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

View PostHellsfog, on May 26 2019 - 08:52, said:

Tier 3 match making was changed back in patch 9.18* and no longer sees tier 5. It will see tier 2, 3 and 4. That means that all tier 3 tanks get, in effect, preferred MM. This improvement in MM upsets you because?

Because he'll use ANY excuse to claim there is some kind of deep, dark, evil conspiracy being perpetrated against him by WG.

It's who he is, and what he does... constantly.  Like a hobby.

ez_money #5 Posted May 26 2019 - 13:43

Captain

• Players
  • 15818 battles
I just played a battle in it on Friday and I was top tier.

RacWisco #6 Posted May 26 2019 - 15:39

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 73810 battles
  • [MOOBS] MOOBS

View PostGriffon327327, on May 26 2019 - 09:33, said:

NO

Wrong on so many accounts, I wont even try. And I have the S35 and 2J. The 127 is a better tank than 2j and s35 anyway.

spud_tuber #7 Posted May 26 2019 - 15:47

Major

• Players
  • 57800 battles

View PostHellsfog, on May 26 2019 - 05:52, said:

*https://thedailybounce.net/world-of-tanks/world-of-tanks-matchmaker-tank-distribution-update-9-18/

I don't know why, but I actually read OP's rant.  Turns out he mentioned this, and this isn't his complaint.  He's complaining the tank I'm question always gets the highest battle tier it can see, BT5 under the old MM and BT4 under the new MM.  Never a BT3, and certainly never a BT3 with T2s.

I trust OP about as far as I can throw him,  so I'm not sure why I actually read it, though. 

redjkent #8 Posted May 26 2019 - 17:14

Captain

• -Players-
  • 92968 battles
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
i think we should all just stop replaying to this topics they are nothing but babble from someone that is off his meds, and its just a waste of time talking to him

Hellsfog #9 Posted May 26 2019 - 17:19

Major

• Players
  • 37851 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View Postspud_tuber, on May 26 2019 - 09:47, said:

I don't know why, but I actually read OP's rant.  Turns out he mentioned this, and this isn't his complaint.  He's complaining the tank I'm question always gets the highest battle tier it can see, BT5 under the old MM and BT4 under the new MM.  Never a BT3, and certainly never a BT3 with T2s.

I trust OP about as far as I can throw him,  so I'm not sure why I actually read it, though. 

I read it as well even though it is poorly written and contradictory.  I don't understand how anyone could be upset that a tank, which didn't have pref MM and wasn't balanced for pref MM, was given pref MM. Seems like an absolute bonus to me. Plus, at tier 3 the tank can see bots.  I guess the OP is the fool his posting makes him out to be. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users