Jump to content


Blackmarket


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

DragonandIce1 #1 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:23

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 451 battles
  • 3
  • [KATA] KATA
  • Member since:
    05-22-2019
I have mixed feelings about the blackmarket.1 is i think its great your giving a option for ftp players a way to get a good tank for credits.The other is what about the players that have spent thousands on this game or busted there azz on a marathon to get the free tank.To those people kind feels like a spit in the face,And the fact you have to be waiting at your computer like a puppy at the door for its owner to come home just to get a tank,But like i said i like it and dislike it.But you cant make everyone happy.

GenPanzer #2 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:25

    Major

  • Players
  • 43740 battles
  • 3,266
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011
Look at all the credits you are saving.

Panzerjager72 #3 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:30

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 19529 battles
  • 389
  • Member since:
    03-18-2016
It's a "dynamic" game!

Projectile_Misfired #4 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 37523 battles
  • 2,406
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostDragonandIce1, on May 27 2019 - 01:23, said:

I have mixed feelings about the blackmarket.1 is i think its great your giving a option for ftp players a way to get a good tank for credits.The other is what about the players that have spent thousands on this game or busted there azz on a marathon to get the free tank.To those people kind feels like a spit in the face,And the fact you have to be waiting at your computer like a puppy at the door for its owner to come home just to get a tank,But like i said i like it and dislike it.But you cant make everyone happy.

 

Why would someone who got a tank, for free, via a marathon be upset at others being able to pick it up over 6 months later using credits?

I can understand if players who spent real $$ on a tank, like the BlackDog, get upset that it was available for credits. But, IIRC, it's been over a year since the BlackDog was even sold, so those who paid $$ shouldn't feel too cheated.



nuclearguy931 #5 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:38

    Major

  • Players
  • 80404 battles
  • 10,607
  • [UMM] UMM
  • Member since:
    08-16-2011

It's gotten players somewhat involved in the game again.

 

I believe it's a good concept and hope they do it again in the future with other 'rare' vehicles.

 

I also wouldn't be surprised if this is somewhat of a test and they plan on selling tanks for bonds this way.



Garandster #6 Posted May 27 2019 - 02:45

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 5641 battles
  • 843
  • Member since:
    04-12-2018
I played the AX marathon and bought the tank at the end. Tbh I don't care if someone bought it for credits, I hope then enjoy it and I hope they were a f2p player who will have an easier time with the game now that they have a premium.

__WarChild__ #7 Posted May 27 2019 - 03:03

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 29207 battles
  • 4,780
  • Member since:
    06-03-2017

View PostGarandster, on May 26 2019 - 19:45, said:

I played the AX marathon and bought the tank at the end. Tbh I don't care if someone bought it for credits, I hope then enjoy it and I hope they were a f2p player who will have an easier time with the game now that they have a premium.

 

THIS.

 

I worked hard for that dang tank, but I never thought it was only going to be mine.  The AX is incredibly OP for its tier but few players understand how to play it.  I was disappointed to see it up for only 9M credits, but I don't care if people bought it.  I hope people buy what makes them happy.  I did with the 183.  I look at it with it's Star Wars camo every morning when I fire up the game ;)



Eduardo_1114_PC #8 Posted May 27 2019 - 03:04

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 4688 battles
  • 86
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

View Postnuclearguy931, on May 26 2019 - 19:38, said:

It's gotten players somewhat involved in the game again.

 

I believe it's a good concept and hope they do it again in the future with other 'rare' vehicles.

 

I also wouldn't be surprised if this is somewhat of a test and they plan on selling tanks for bonds this way.

 

 

I have to admit, Wargaming did bring me back to their game after I heard about this event. Not sure how much longer I’ll stay though...



Adalbertt #9 Posted May 27 2019 - 03:39

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9520 battles
  • 266
  • Member since:
    08-15-2015

View PostDragonandIce1, on May 26 2019 - 19:23, said:

I have mixed feelings about the blackmarket.1 is i think its great your giving a option for ftp players a way to get a good tank for credits.The other is what about the players that have spent thousands on this game or busted there azz on a marathon to get the free tank.To those people kind feels like a spit in the face,And the fact you have to be waiting at your computer like a puppy at the door for its owner to come home just to get a tank,But like i said i like it and dislike it.But you cant make everyone happy.

 

WG is teasing the dogs with a slice of ham. Most are drooling, but one will get the slice. I have to agree that a mean person would enjoy putting players in this position. On another hand many players can get their hand on stuff that is usually not available, at least not for FTP players. I have mixed feelings about how the event is run.

RNG_is_Magic #10 Posted May 27 2019 - 03:51

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12188 battles
  • 337
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
  • Member since:
    01-10-2015
I'm sorry but it's a game.  You sit at a computer and play a game there's no busting your azz for anything.  I did the AX marathon and could care less if they sell it to everyone.

DragonandIce1 #11 Posted May 27 2019 - 04:55

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 451 battles
  • 3
  • [KATA] KATA
  • Member since:
    05-22-2019

View PostProjectile_Misfired, on May 27 2019 - 02:38, said:

 

Why would someone who got a tank, for free, via a marathon be upset at others being able to pick it up over 6 months later using credits?

I can understand if players who spent real $$ on a tank, like the BlackDog, get upset that it was available for credits. But, IIRC, it's been over a year since the BlackDog was even sold, so those who paid $$ shouldn't feel too cheated.

 

Because grinding that tank took hours and hours.Grinding 9 mil is alot easier.

Sturm_Teufel #12 Posted May 27 2019 - 07:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 47165 battles
  • 3,889
  • [-P-] -P-
  • Member since:
    07-22-2011
Honestly, I really do think it's great idea but, (always a but, I know...) I'm not happy about the 183 Deathstar, also, I wish the BM was executed differently. Perhaps if the tank for sale reset at multiple times. Example: 5pm/am PST (8pm/am EST) then, again at 6pm/am PST and 7pm/am PST. For those with different work/life schedules.

FastForward7 #13 Posted May 27 2019 - 07:59

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 11090 battles
  • 498
  • Member since:
    03-31-2011

View PostGarandster, on May 26 2019 - 17:45, said:

I played the AX marathon and bought the tank at the end. Tbh I don't care if someone bought it for credits, I hope then enjoy it and I hope they were a f2p player who will have an easier time with the game now that they have a premium.

 

Good on you! This is what we need more of, right here ^^^




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users