Crew Voices missing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

pdzoch #1 Posted May 27 2019 - 04:13

Private

• Players
  • 24717 battles
  • [-STG-] -STG-

I have't had any crew voices for a while now.  All my sound settings are fine, it is just the crew voices that are missing.  And I am not running any mods.  I miss the experience, so I uninstalled WOT, completely with the cleaner, too, and reinstalled.  Twice.  Neither time did the crew voices come back.  I am not exactly sure I should be looking now, but my audioww only has four sound files in it.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Kaitlyn_John #2 Posted May 28 2019 - 11:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I don't have any idea about the issue you have discussed here. rodin museum paris opening hours I think it is something related to the bugs in the game. It would be better if could add something about the topic so that we will get an idea about the topic chosen for discussion.

pdzoch #3 Posted Jun 14 2019 - 00:36

Private

• Players
  • 24717 battles
  • [-STG-] -STG-

o.k.  After much work back and forth with the support team, I actually discovered my own problem.  And I feel real stupid because it was a basic issue.

The nature of the problem was that I could hear all the sounds from the game, even the sixth sense notification.  But I could never hear the crew voice messages in battle.  I could not hear the standard or the international crews.  I could not find any crew audio files in my game folders, so I assumed that was the problem.

The REAL problem?  My detected setting for sound (autoselection) was a 5.1 sound system.  But I do not have a 5.1 system.  I only have a 2.1 system.  Without the center speaker, I never heard the crew voices.  When I force the 2.1 system (which erroneously give me an error in system choice) I could hear the voices as they now projected on the left and right speakers instead of my non-existent center speaker.

CarolineFlack #4 Posted Oct 24 2019 - 12:26

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Why did you uninstall WOT? It would definitely help you out in this. At the general magazine of Dissertation Writers I got to know many features of WOT that would have been neglected by the users' mind. You should read that

Amy_Abbott #5 Posted Nov 21 2019 - 06:53

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

The thing I most delighted in about the walk was the snapshots of synchronicity between the sound and what we were finding on the planet. As we stroll along, Janet portrays a Kentucky Fried Chicken, somebody in a duffel coat, a man with a tight neckline, and we discover individuals and shops in our field of view who are close enough to these depictions and they take on the job. At a certain point a plane turns out right on the signal, and we smile at one another like dolts.

Dissertation Help - Dissertation Help UK

AndreasBachtold #6 Posted Dec 30 2019 - 10:15

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

The crew voices can be recovered in different ways. One of the best is to reinstall the WOT but here it does not work so might be your setup file is corrupted so download another WOT setup. This will allow you to obtain a crew voice again that would allow you to work as a pro resume builder. So, here you should try to download it first and then extract its setup on the folder.

Milan_jose #7 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 14:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
This is the first time I have come across this website and see the details regarding the game louvre museum private tours mentioned here. I think the crew voices are missing is some kind of bug in the game. Hope that soon you will recover this issue. Looking for more updates from here.

Expresso_Jack #8 Posted Jan 14 2020 - 16:36

Private

• Players
  • 4299 battles
some of these comments seem like an acid trip.

Cleanandshine #9 Posted Jan 21 2020 - 10:45

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
I still don't hear the voice of the staff. All my good voice is good and only the staff is gone. I don't do mods. I have no experience, so I actually deleted the WOT with the ring and returned it. Twice the staff's voice has not yet arrived. I'm not sure if I should learn it, but there are only four audio files available. Commercial Cleaning Company in Dubai

Anonymouse1234 #10 Posted Jan 21 2020 - 11:17

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
In Islamabad, you can find numerous car hire services that will attract people with attractive promotions, but few of them provide what they are promoting and car rental Rawalpindi.

Anonymouse1234 #11 Posted Jan 21 2020 - 11:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
We convey different administrations accessible available to our clients. Our costs and administrations are incredible. Here is the thing that we offer to our clients: 1 ton of Refrigerated Toyota Hiace for enlist on an every day, month to month and yearly premise. Compassionately call us to give you an incredible. We likewise offer Chiller trucks and Freezer van Rental administrations. 

Anonymouse1234 #12 Posted Jan 22 2020 - 13:06

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles
Searching for an ideal lease a vehicle in Pakistan? Need to lease extravagance vehicles in Pakistan? You have gone to the ideal spot as Royal Car Rentals makes the most of its remarkable esteem for being one of the main vehicle rentals of the nation. Regardless of you are in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, or some other city here in this excellent nation, we offer you extravagance vehicle rentals with an exceptional quality against very moderate rates. rent a car Allama Iqbal town Lahore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users