KRZYBoop's D-Day Clan Spotlight

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

SystemRename177180002 #21 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 02:05

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 8 battles

This is a joke right? and people wonder why this game is dying.lol.What a joke.

Almighty_Johnson: To Crush our enemies, see them driven from the Global Map, and hear the lamentation of their Waifus.

I have never seen you people on the map. Not once.

Edited by SystemRename177180002, Jun 07 2019 - 02:07.

CaffeineRush #22 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 02:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 23736 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Thank you WG for featuring us in the spotlight this month

IIxMIXMASTERxII #23 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 02:33

Private

• Players
  • 6838 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Great clan to be a part of. I am grateful that they keep me on

MacDaddyMatty #24 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 03:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 31916 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostSystemRename177180002, on Jun 06 2019 - 20:05, said:

Almighty_Johnson: To Crush our enemies, see them driven from the Global Map, and hear the lamentation of their Waifus.

We generally do not hold land, as it limits our flexibility. We'd rather do a bunch of drops then sit around.

YMMV.

We prefer to ransack, it's gotten us up to #23 in CW by not holding land. I think we got to ~70 while holding land.

I can dig some screens if you like.

• Block Quote

8 battles

• Have you done many clan wars?

Edited by MacDaddyMatty, Jun 07 2019 - 03:43.

slotmech #25 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 03:50

Sergeant

• Players
  • 31102 battles
  • [R3TRO] R3TRO

View PostGame_HypedOnGFuel, on Jun 06 2019 - 14:09, said:

imagine how it must feel to have your clan spotlighted literally only because of a clan vote (on the name) and the fact that millions sacrificed their lives 75 ish years ago.

kinda low tbh.

Your atitude, right there, is the best reason to feature them that I can think of.  :facepalm: The only thing worse than toxic scrubs (and let's get this outta the way, yeah, I'm a scrub) are toxic Unis like you. :angry:

ToxicGasHole #26 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 05:32

Private

• -Players-
  • 8632 battles
  • [BETAS] BETAS

Congrats to D-DAY! :)

... and how disgusting and immature of MAHOU to be bitterly jealous of someone and to say such things AND to disrespect our country and the D-DAY remembrance. Especially when someone has been selected to be in a spotlight and you try to ruin it.

It's just another reason to dislike your padding, seal clubbing, no skill, random team, cancer of a clan, MAHOU, PINGU, CLAWS, etc...

Stats are like teeth... If they look too good, EVERYONE knows they are fake!

Once again D-DAY congrats to you! Enjoy your time in the spotlight and don't let jerks ruin it for you ;)

mojave #27 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 05:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25940 battles
  • [RELIC] RELIC
I would like to congratulate the D-DAY/HHOUR community. They have managed to successfully build and more impressively maintain a community in a bracket of skill where there is typically very high turnover. This achievement is not one to be taken lightly.
While I understand that some feel spotlights should be reserved for clans of exceptional skill I feel that clans are first and foremost about community and it is evident that D-DAY/HHOUR have accomplished creating a healthy community within wot that has lasted years and will likely continue to do so.
P.S. please dont group the whole unicum group into the toxic category. We are people just like you as well.

raptorwill2000 #28 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 05:50

Private

• -Players-
  • 10148 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

Thank you WGNA and all of you guys honoring us.

Really appreciate your support 

GL & HF

P.s Keep the toxicity low, please

Thank you :)

echo9835 #29 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 06:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20487 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

Just wanted to say thanks for 3 (maybe 4) years in an epic clan. Everyone in it is a genuine blast to play with. This is the sort of clan that shows the WoT community at its best. D-Day is competitive enough to be rewarding and casual enough to create a culture of fun, friendship, and maybe even some tanking. I hope you guys have a blast with the clan spotlight accounts. Congratulations on making the spotlight. 

-echo

Gravitymint #30 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 06:30

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5725 battles
  • [REDU] REDU
i see a lot of toxicness commenting on other peoples personal feelings about this, WAH, even I think they got picked because it's 'D-Day and 'HHour' it's obvious, now come at me with all your salt, i get so off on salt, so please bring it <3 (tons of other clans that are super unicum/casual that'll have to wait another month because they weren't lucky enough to get 'D-Day' or even 'HHour' if they even do another clan spotlight each month)... i could name several clans i've come into contact with who have proven their worth, i've never seen a single player from D-Day or HHour... maybe pick a more populated clan? considering it's only a 1 player reward, and to get lucky to receive 3 in 1 game is super unlikely... (i had no problem with previous clan spotlights because they sounded deserving, this one did not)

Edited by Gravitymint, Jun 07 2019 - 06:31.

_sandblaster #31 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 12:59

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 168 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostGame_HypedOnGFuel, on Jun 06 2019 - 23:09, said:

imagine how it must feel

x)

Almighty_Johnson #32 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:07

Major

• -Players-
  • 26973 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View Postmojave, on Jun 06 2019 - 23:42, said:

I would like to congratulate the D-DAY/HHOUR community. They have managed to successfully build and more impressively maintain a community in a bracket of skill where there is typically very high turnover. This achievement is not one to be taken lightly.
While I understand that some feel spotlights should be reserved for clans of exceptional skill I feel that clans are first and foremost about community and it is evident that D-DAY/HHOUR have accomplished creating a healthy community within wot that has lasted years and will likely continue to do so.
P.S. please dont group the whole unicum group into the toxic category. We are people just like you as well.

TY very much, Sir, for your kind words.  It is both ridiculously simple and simultaneously a ton of work to maintain an environment like we have in D-Day and H-Hour.  While we try to not suck, in the end it's only a game, not a job.  This makes it all the more meaningful when we have good relationships with the more "competitive" clans, like Relic.  We don't judge people based on their stats, we base our opinions on a person's actions and character.  Likewise, let the haters hate.  We know what we do, and their salt doesn't ruin my eggs one bit.....
o7, Relic.  See you on the battlefield, enjoy the gold we'll be giving out this weekend!

_sandblaster #33 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:07

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 168 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostSystemRename177180002, on Jun 07 2019 - 02:05, said:

battles

ty that made me lol x)

View PostGravitymint, on Jun 07 2019 - 06:30, said:

4376 battles 

adorable x)

View Postmojave, on Jun 07 2019 - 05:42, said:

relic ftw

Almighty_Johnson #34 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:09

Major

• -Players-
  • 26973 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

8 battles and 38 forum posts.....    Do you even have the game client installed?
Thanks for a Friday Morning chuckle, dude.  Enjoy the gold you get from our Sheriffs this weekend (if you even play, lol)

_sandblaster #35 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 168 battles
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR

View PostKRZYBooP, on May 29 2019 - 20:15, said:

D-DAY

KRZYBooP ftw. great choice for very deserving doods

macdaddymatt Quote

we have some alt accounts in [HHOUR] who’s main accounts are in well known clans.

dude stfu

View PostTRU_voodoo, on Jun 07 2019 - 01:02, said:

Congrats to D-Day for being featured! I've played with this clan for a couple advances and they are a great group of guys. They definitely deserve the spotlight for running a great community.

tru vo & perfect are good doods

View Postchurchill50, on Jun 06 2019 - 22:46, said:

Shoutout to D-DAY! They were an awesome clan, with a bunch of awesome people. Being in D-DAY was a great experience.

church ftw

:)

Edited by _sandblaster, Jun 07 2019 - 13:21.

Psychopinoy #36 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:23

Sergeant

• Players
  • 39536 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
Congrats D-DAY. Very nice read.  F0CUS really enjoyed the accounts and I am sure you guys will too. Looking forward to see you guys out there. Prepare for being yoloed 

164thLeichteAfrikaDiv #37 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:24

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 19210 battles
  • [GSH] GSH
Congratulations D-DAY. Well deserved. Excellent officer corps, people who care about this game and community. Thank you Wargaming for recognizing the contribution clans like this make to the game. If anyone ever asks me which clan i would recommend (of course for non-German tankers) for someone looking for one it is always first and foremost this group. Always fun to play with and against you guys. Thank you D-DAY!!!

Desert_Fox_1969 #38 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:28

Captain

• -Players-
  • 35936 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY

View PostPsychopinoy, on Jun 07 2019 - 07:23, said:

Congrats D-DAY. Very nice read.  F0CUS really enjoyed the accounts and I am sure you guys will too. Looking forward to see you guys out there. Prepare for being yoloed 

Thank you. I know we will enjoy the Sheriff accounts too but won't go down without a fight ;)

View Post164thLeichteAfrikaDiv, on Jun 07 2019 - 07:24, said:

Congratulations D-DAY. Well deserved. Excellent officer corps, people who care about this game and community. Thank you Wargaming for recognizing the contribution clans like this make to the game. If anyone ever asks me which clan i would recommend (of course for non-German tankers) for someone looking for one it is always first and foremost this group. Always fun to play with and against you guys. Thank you D-DAY!!!

Danke schoen !!! o7

_John1986_ #39 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 13:34

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13595 battles
  • [PZB] PZB

Why don't you post with your real account instead of a obvious fake one? Or am I assume your real account was banned from the forums for being to toxic? 

D-Day has held land but not for long as it has been stated we like to turn and burn kinda deal. More fights for us and we love to do clan wars whenever the chance happens.

View PostGravitymint, on Jun 07 2019 - 00:30, said:

i see a lot of toxicness commenting on other peoples personal feelings about this, WAH, even I think they got picked because it's 'D-Day and 'HHour' it's obvious, now come at me with all your salt, i get so off on salt, so please bring it <3 (tons of other clans that are super unicum/casual that'll have to wait another month because they weren't lucky enough to get 'D-Day' or even 'HHour' if they even do another clan spotlight each month)... i could name several clans i've come into contact with who have proven their worth, i've never seen a single player from D-Day or HHour... maybe pick a more populated clan? considering it's only a 1 player reward, and to get lucky to receive 3 in 1 game is super unlikely... (i had no problem with previous clan spotlights because they sounded deserving, this one did not)

Funny you mentioned about never seeing us in a match. I don't ever recall seeing you or anyone from your clan in a battle. 

Everyone has right to his or her opinion regardless if polite or not. With that said thank you everyone that has been positive it does outshine the few who are being negative remember it's just a game so try and have fun!    

_Ayreon_ #40 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 14:54

Captain

• Players
  • 52838 battles
  • [NOBA] NOBA

I really don't understand some people... 

I was in HHOUR and hung out with guys from D-DAY when I felt like it. And there is not a single bad memory I have from that period. 

I left them because I was too toxic at one point and didn't want to give them bad rep, because they didn't deserve that. Those 2 clans are full of genuinely great guys, willing to go back and forth for anyone.

And also, their TS really has a lot of players from others clan on a daily basis. Plus, they were in topp  30  at some point on the Map, IIRC.

So, why wouldn't they be featured???

Seriously... some people...

Ayways.... Great read, glad they were featured... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users