• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

EndUserLicenseAgreement #21 Posted May 31 2019 - 22:30

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 30 2019 - 22:13, said:

Read Wg's reply... 

You have a sanction on your account, and this alone, is reason enough for WG to exclude you from the current program. Just because you were unable to maintain some self control in the past, is not a reason for WG to change their policies now... 

Simple solution: Reroll a new account and maintain a wee bit of self control this time... :ohmy:

I have a reroll account, never been chat banned or banned for anything...but this has an OG name and is more relaxing to play because the stats dont change as quickly. But I'm not going to play on either account if I cant be a recruit on this one.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #22 Posted May 31 2019 - 22:31

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostRC_1140, on May 30 2019 - 22:14, said:

Could always reroll.

Already have one, I don't want to spend the day playing WoT grinding tanks I already have.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #23 Posted May 31 2019 - 22:42

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostBurning_Haggis, on May 31 2019 - 00:20, said:

How about you drop the attitude, one would have thought that may be evident by now, and one would have realized being a jerk gets you nowhere. Time learn to read the rules for events.   If it is too long, we can help you out...   you acted like a jerk, and that door is closed, just like it is for anyone else that does something dumb.   How is that hard to understand?

From what I have seen, it takes quite a bunch of bad behavior to get chat banned.   You thought it was funny to do then, and now expect it to just disappear because you think you are special, and not subject to the same rules as the rest of the players.    

P.S... from the original post I could have guessed your age.

If i want to live my life as a jerk, I will live my life as a jerk. I like being this way because the more people you talk to nowadays, the more drama you have. What is funny about the chat ban is I was platooning with my friend who WORKED FOR WGA and a 3rd friend. I called my 3rd friend a name in platoon chat and got perma banned after the game by my friend who WORKED for WGA. He thought it was funny to be able to ban me. I uploaded the replay of that game. LOL. 

Again, you went out of your way to attempt to insult me. That is ok though! I wasnt offended. Thanks for your input, "No it is not silly. You were toxic in chat over 5 years ago and the program to get players to return to the game is perfectly fine. Little did you know 5 years ago, but you would quit the game and only return you were eligible for the referral program. Now, 5 years later, you are not eligible for the program because you were a toxic 15 year old."

My response to what you could have said without blatantly being "a jerk".... "The program is a complete failure if the goal is to get players to come back to the game." 

I'm glad I could have a conversation with myself, make a meme out of it, and hopefully prove my point.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #24 Posted May 31 2019 - 22:50

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostVooDooKobra, on May 31 2019 - 00:55, said:

OP did you at any time put in a ticket about the possibility of having the sanction lifted?

Yea, when I was in gold league I personally talked to a few employees to see if I could use the sheriff account as a way to prove myself that I could behave. I played over 1000 battles on my sheriff account without a single incident. 

I also tried to ask nicely....I tried to get unbanned by reminding them I spend and spent a decent amount of money on the game( to much money :hiding:)....I tried explaining a lot of things but they don't care. 

I have a reroll account(That is over 3,700 overall WN8 and over 72% wr - so clearly I have tried and care about the stats..which would probably make me rage more back in the day) that I have never been banned for tking/pushing out...ANYTHING and I have never been banned from chat...that isnt proof enough either... on top of all that, they dont even have all chat in the game anymore.

I'm not chat banned on WoWS(dont play that either anymore) and I have never been banned from WoWS for anything also. 

After the gold league season of behaving in chat and in game, you think they would have given me 1 more chance...but that is to much to ask for.

edit: and I have been playing since beta............................

Edited by EndUserLicenseAgreement, May 31 2019 - 22:51.

TVV #25 Posted May 31 2019 - 23:00

Captain

• Players
  • 56983 battles
  • [EZ_CO] EZ_CO

The purpose of the program is most certainly to get old players who quit long ago to come back and to attract new players. What the program would probably accomplish, for the most part, is the creation of a whole bunch of alt accounts. Here the OP is a genuine player who is considering coming back to the game, but apparently the WG support people do not feel that they should encourage this and so basically provide the easiest possible answer, which does not require any thinking or additional work on their part. Do I find it silly? No, I find it sad and indicative of the direction of the NA server.

Then in the threat a bunch of below average players respond with a holier than thou attitude, most probably because they feel threatened by a good player returning to WOT to farm them in randoms. GG, well played, keep wondering why we can't have Ranked and other nice things. 

WhineMaker #26 Posted May 31 2019 - 23:49

Major

• Players
  • 37363 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 13:30, said:

I have a reroll account, never been chat banned or banned for anything...but this has an OG name and is more relaxing to play because the stats dont change as quickly. But I'm not going to play on either account if I cant be a recruit on this one.

Then change the name of this account to something different and then rename your reroll... :facepalm:

How many chances do you need? You earned the ban, no matter what the story is or was. If WG gives you another chance, then WG will have to do it for everyone. Just accept the punishment and move on. Maybe you've learned from your mistake, maybe not... 

I like threat you will not return if you don't get another chance. Better gather your toys and go home already... 

Buh bye Felicia!!!

Exiledcrow #27 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 01:51

Major

• Players
  • 49197 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

After all the posts about how reports do nothing and WG does nothing to punish mis-behavior, this one is nice and refreshing.  

I'm also fascinated by the OP's idea that punishment is not supposed to be .... well PUNISHING.

CowgoesMOO_ #28 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 02:01

Private

• -Players-
  • 721 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 23:49, said:

Then change the name of this account to something different and then rename your reroll... :facepalm:

How many chances do you need? You earned the ban, no matter what the story is or was. If WG gives you another chance, then WG will have to do it for everyone. Just accept the punishment and move on. Maybe you've learned from your mistake, maybe not... 

I like threat you will not return if you don't get another chance. Better gather your toys and go home already... 

Buh bye Felicia!!!

Quit whining ya grade D troll.

Exiledcrow #29 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 02:07

Major

• Players
  • 49197 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostCowgoesMOO_, on Jun 01 2019 - 02:01, said:

While he is trolling, it's the OP that's whining. Nice alt, btw, not at all obvious ...

WhineMaker #30 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 03:49

Major

• Players
  • 37363 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostCowgoesMOO_, on May 31 2019 - 17:01, said:

Reroll harder ya grade F reroll... :child:

EndUserLicenseAgreement #31 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:09

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostTVV, on May 31 2019 - 17:00, said:

The purpose of the program is most certainly to get old players who quit long ago to come back and to attract new players. What the program would probably accomplish, for the most part, is the creation of a whole bunch of alt accounts. Here the OP is a genuine player who is considering coming back to the game, but apparently the WG support people do not feel that they should encourage this and so basically provide the easiest possible answer, which does not require any thinking or additional work on their part. Do I find it silly? No, I find it sad and indicative of the direction of the NA server.

Then in the threat a bunch of below average players respond with a holier than thou attitude, most probably because they feel threatened by a good player returning to WOT to farm them in randoms. GG, well played, keep wondering why we can't have Ranked and other nice things. 

Great response, I didnt put much thought into the support peoples response but you hit the nail on the head. Giving the easiest possible answer. I did look up the stats of everyone who responded... it is what it is, the completely missed the point and tried to come after me about the chat ban and not the actual point of "becoming a recruit". I've been chat banned for 5 years, I think I know what happens when you say stupid stuff. LOL

EndUserLicenseAgreement #32 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:12

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 17:49, said:

Buh bye Felicia!!!

You are a waste of key strokes. I don't need another chance with the chat ban, I want the recruit program to work as it is intended....bringing players back.  Please stop responding, I dont need to have a pointless discussion about my chat ban when the main point was "BECOMING A RECRUIT and not being eligible"

EndUserLicenseAgreement #33 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:15

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostExiledcrow, on May 31 2019 - 19:51, said:

After all the posts about how reports do nothing and WG does nothing to punish mis-behavior, this one is nice and refreshing.  

I'm also fascinated by the OP's idea that punishment is not supposed to be .... well PUNISHING.

Reporting does nothing, you didnt read all the posts.........or you would have seen that I said I was platooning with a WGA employee when HE banned me while in my platoon. Never said the punishing was not supposed to be, the idea is now a old player will not be returning because the chat sanction means you cant become a recruit. The server pop drops... I remember playing in 2015 and having 40k+ people online....Now they have a program that doesnt even work.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #34 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:18

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostExiledcrow, on May 31 2019 - 20:07, said:

While he is trolling, it's the OP that's whining. Nice alt, btw, not at all obvious ...

Whining or speaking in a manner to prove that the system is flawed just like 25% RNG. Pfft, 25% skill - 75% luck - 100% a joke. My post will change nothing, I wont return to WoT, just 1 less person on the server....It will catch up soon enough and then all your games will have :bots: in them.

SahintheFalcon #35 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42759 battles
  • [RGJ] RGJ

1) You're trying to game the system by using another account to "invite" yourself and gain rewards

2) You have a reroll account on the same server, which is technically not even permitted

EndUserLicenseAgreement #36 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:20

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 21:49, said:

you are a grade C troll and a grade D player. Stop insulting people unless you have earned the stats to insult people.

WhineMaker #37 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:25

Major

• Players
  • 37363 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 19:12, said:

You are a waste of key strokes. I don't need another chance with the chat ban, I want the recruit program to work as it is intended....bringing players back.  Please stop responding, I dont need to have a pointless discussion about my chat ban when the main point was "BECOMING A RECRUIT and not being eligible"

And you are a known rager, with a sanction, in the middle of a multi day, epic tantrum... :child:

When you finally realize the chat ban and accompanying sanction are what is stopping you from becoming a recruit, then maybe you'll calm down. Until then RAGE ON!!! :great:

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 19:20, said:

you are a grade C troll and a grade D player. Stop insulting people unless you have earned the stats to insult people.

Oh no, the banished one has played the "I'm better than you" card... :ohmy:

/end of discussion

You'll have to show where I need to obtain these precious stats you mention. I can't find any mention of them anywhere on WG's website. Got a link?

...or as is obvious, you have a tightly wadded pair of panties and nothing else... :P

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

EndUserLicenseAgreement #38 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:26

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostSahintheFalcon, on May 31 2019 - 22:18, said:

1) You're trying to game the system by using another account to "invite" yourself and gain rewards

2) You have a reroll account on the same server, which is technically not even permitted

1) I wanted to have someone to platoon with and get good benefits for someone who will continue to play the game and myself while I play. If I wanted to play alone I would use a reserve, clan reserve and be perfectly fine. Why would I want to invite myself when I can have someone invite me? Seems like to many steps to invite myself.

2) Yup, I have a reroll account on the NA server, which wargaming will never enforce because they will make more money permitting people to have multiple accounts. I have no penalties on my reroll/2nd account so its not like im trolling or griefing. My reroll account has a t50-2..................so yeaaaa

EndUserLicenseAgreement #39 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:31

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 22:25, said:

And you are a known rager, with a sanction, in the middle of an epic tantrum... :child:

When you finally realize the chat ban and accompanying sanction are what is stopping you from becoming a recruit, then maybe you'll calm down. Until then RAGE ON!!! :great:

Oh no, the banished one has played the "I'm better than you" card... :ohmy:

/end of discussion

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

What is funny is you don't actually know me.....I am more of the brutally honest type and don't have time for people who dont like the truth even if it hurts....its a sad part of life but those who can take criticism can improve their lives.

and no, I didnt play any card, you wanted to say this....so i made sure you knew your place.

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 21:49, said:

Good try tho, again, grade C troll.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #40 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:32

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on May 31 2019 - 22:25, said:

also, I have had enough of the silly nonsense replies that are completely off topic, so im going to forum block you so hopefully I dont need to see your stuff anymore. nice talking to you........not really tho:child::honoring:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users