• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

WhineMaker #41 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 04:35

Major

• Players
  • 37325 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 19:31, said:

What is funny is you don't actually know me.....I am more of the brutally honest type and don't have time for people who dont like the truth even if it hurts....its a sad part of life but those who can take criticism can improve their lives.

and no, I didnt play any card, you wanted to say this....so i made sure you knew your place.

Good try tho, again, grade C troll.

And I hope I never do know you. With this epic, multi day tantrum, I would prefer to stay 1000's miles away from your type... ;)

You earned the sanction, now you'll have to learn to live with it... :great:

Oh no, the RAGER is going to block me. What will I ever do? Most likely laugh while the tantrum continues... :child:

Exiledcrow #42 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 13:28

Major

• Players
  • 49193 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on Jun 01 2019 - 04:15, said:

Reporting does nothing, you didnt read all the posts.........or you would have seen that I said I was platooning with a WGA employee when HE banned me while in my platoon. Never said the punishing was not supposed to be, the idea is now a old player will not be returning because the chat sanction means you cant become a recruit. The server pop drops... I remember playing in 2015 and having 40k+ people online....Now they have a program that doesnt even work.

Nothing about the game "dying" does anything to make your point stronger, it's completely beside the point.  And you haven't posted any support for the program not working, it just doesn't work for YOU and that's the real rub, ain't it? Seems like it's working fine in backchecking player records.

Sorry you're not getting the sympathy you expected, I guess, but honestly, you should have known better. And with this amount of whining, you staying gone is just dandy with me, despite the 1 less player and you being good at killing the red things.

BlinkingDuck #43 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 14:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 409 battles

It is good that there are lasting repercussions for being an ahole.

Just because it was 5 years ago means little.  Aholes seldom change.

Edited by BlinkingDuck, Jun 01 2019 - 14:12.

Markd73 #44 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 16:58

Major

• Players
  • 32767 battles

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 21:30, said:

I have a reroll account, never been chat banned or banned for anything...but this has an OG name and is more relaxing to play because the stats dont change as quickly. But I'm not going to play on either account if I cant be a recruit on this one.

Bye Felicia 

Exiledcrow #45 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 17:14

Major

• Players
  • 49193 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS
I especially like the fact that guy is named EndUserLicenseAgreement, and is getting screwed BY the EULA. I mean, you don't often see such clear irony.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #46 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 00:10

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostExiledcrow, on Jun 01 2019 - 07:28, said:

Nothing about the game "dying" does anything to make your point stronger, it's completely beside the point.  And you haven't posted any support for the program not working, it just doesn't work for YOU and that's the real rub, ain't it? Seems like it's working fine in backchecking player records.

Sorry you're not getting the sympathy you expected, I guess, but honestly, you should have known better. And with this amount of whining, you staying gone is just dandy with me, despite the 1 less player and you being good at killing the red things.

1 player each time starts to add up. If the program worked, why are old veteran players still MIA? MacG for example, ex pro player, been MIA for a little longer than myself. If the program was so good at bringing players back, the server would have more than 18k at peak hours on special weekends.

I dont know why I need to reiterate that the chat ban doesnt bother me. What bothers me is why something like a chat sanction prevents you from being able to participate in a program that should be bringing players back to the game. And you seems to be whining about my whining....that is pretty backwards LOL. You can't say "you are toxic in chat so we dont want you back" because I CANT TYPE! That's why it is so stupid that a chat sanction prevents you from becoming a recruit.

ALSO!!!!! I have had friends get chat banned for calling players "Baddies"....So think about it, you call someone a baddie and hurt their feelings, they send in a ticket and you get banned....you quit the game and are debating coming back and the rewards for becoming a recruit decides whether you come back or not... you now can NOT becoming a recruit because you called someone a baddie. So, someone who can't type should be excluded from the rewards for returning to the game, because of something they typed out? That is so silly BECAUSE THEY CANT TYPE!

View PostMarkd73, on Jun 01 2019 - 10:58, said:

Bye Felicia 

Do you say that every time you kill someone in battle? Probably not because you don't contribute anything to your team, kinda like you haven't contributed anything to this thread 

View PostExiledcrow, on Jun 01 2019 - 11:14, said:

I especially like the fact that guy is named EndUserLicenseAgreement, and is getting screwed BY the EULA. I mean, you don't often see such clear irony.

I changed it after I got chat banned. And Im not getting screwed by the EULA. You cant get screwed if you dont care:B. Let me take a SWAG, you get screwed by RNG so you can no longer personally improve as a player? 

Exiledcrow #47 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 00:27

Major

• Players
  • 49193 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

Oh noes, bringing the troll game … *yawn*

You seem pretty put out about the recruit thing for someone that doesn't care. ;)

WhineMaker #48 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 00:56

Major

• Players
  • 37325 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

This thread is so funny... :D

Someone with little to no self control, raging away, calling people names and showing they have learned nothing from their past mistakes... :facepalm:

Sounds legit...

More than enough reason for WG to keep this player from returning and reaping the benefits of the referral program... :great:

Kliphie #49 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 02:08

Major

• Players
  • 32219 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
There's a whole lotta not caring going on in this thread.  

EndUserLicenseAgreement #50 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 03:10

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Jun 01 2019 - 18:56, said:

NO YOU ARE SO FUNNY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :D

How old do you need to be, to be as funny as you?

Copacetic #51 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 03:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 45166 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
be a man stop whining about being banned

WhineMaker #52 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 03:44

Major

• Players
  • 37325 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on Jun 01 2019 - 18:10, said:

NO YOU ARE SO FUNNY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :D

How old do you need to be, to be as funny as you?

How old do you have to be, to learn a minimum amount of self control? With your constant rage posts, it's going to be well past 20 in your case... :child:

It must be devastating to come to the realization, that no matter how good you claim to be at a video game, your refusal to accept the punishment for your past indiscretions is NEVER going away... :D

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

Markd73 #53 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 04:14

Major

• Players
  • 32767 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Jun 02 2019 - 02:44, said:

How old do you have to be, to learn a minimum amount of self control? With your constant rage posts, it's going to be well past 20 in your case... :child:

It must be devastating to come to the realization, that no matter how good you claim to be at a video game, your refusal to accept the punishment for your past indiscretions is NEVER going away... :D

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

This

OP needs to learn that being unable to exhibit self control leads to negative outcomes.

EBKAC op needs to grow up and stop acting like his 15yr old self.

EndUserLicenseAgreement #54 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 19:18

First lieutenant

• Beta Testers
  • 38269 battles

View PostWhineMaker, on Jun 01 2019 - 21:44, said:

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

When you decide to grow up a little bit...to the point we arent using hashtags, Ill be glad to converse about something with you. Until that moment, Ill let you rage and be upset on this post for as long as you want.. this can be your safe spot little one. You are safe with us. 

We will let you have your moment, when you are ready, you can come back. Take all the time you need kiddo.:arta:

Just like my son, I will no longer give you attention for throwing a fit. Just let us know when kiddo.:bush:

View PostMarkd73, on Jun 01 2019 - 22:14, said:

This

OP needs to learn that being unable to exhibit self control leads to negative outcomes.

EBKAC op needs to grow up and stop acting like his 15yr old self.

Self control? If I didn't have self control, I would be acting much different. You and WhineMaker have showed no self control when it comes to being below average trolls, I didnt laugh at all, or get annoyed..all you did was waste your time. Ill let you both have your moment of fame talking to someone who you'd have no chance playing with in game with the current attitudes you both possess. 

What I love about this reply is If was 15 years old, That would have made me less than 10 years old when I started playing this game...which means you both were getting beat by a little kindergarten twerp back in the good days of WoT...Embarrassing :child:.

View PostCopacetic, on Jun 01 2019 - 21:16, said:

be a man stop whining about being banned

If I was upset or whining about being banned, I wouldnt have made this post about becoming a recruit.  :trollface: 

Just like the one person said somewhere on page 2....all the below average players are intimidated by a better player possibly returning to the game. Let me guess, if someone is better than you, they must be cheating, right? Some of you don't have the brain power to realize this was about a flawed system, not a chat sanction. I was never interested in coming back to the game. The flawed recruit system is not the only flawed part about WoT. 25% RNG is a huge flaw that removes the skill aspect from the game, and punishes better players. A game that rewards players who are not average and above is a disaster. 

We could also talk about how the friends list and clan chat break on the daily and doesn't load. (What is so funny is one of the times I logged in for about 3 minutes, the friends list was broken LOOOOL)

Or possibly that someone with a jpe100 can do 1k damage in a shot and feel that they have accomplished something other than a 1,000 damage game and a loss.

There are so many issues with the game that drive good players away, I focused on the system that was intended to bring players back. 

Since you posters are still involved in the game, Ill recommend a few things so maybe you can improve your gameplay. Always try to do you HP in damage, that is the first step towards becoming better at other mechanics in the game. Once you can reliably do your own HP in damage, you can start to work on exploiting camo, or spotting, or armor angles, or certain tanks on the battlefield and start doing more than your HP. There are tones of talented streams that show off these skills, tune into their streams and learn a thing or 2...It will be much more enjoyable for you when you are doing 3k AT LEAST at tier 10. or 2.5k at tier 8... believe me. Good luck @ whine and markd and crow.

side note, Im sorry you all missed being a beta player. 

Copacetic #55 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 19:25

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 45166 battles
  • [ZEUS] ZEUS
platoon with other good players, that works too don't it

WhineMaker #56 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 19:36

Major

• Players
  • 37325 battles
  • [WHAAA] WHAAA

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on Jun 02 2019 - 10:18, said:

No matter which language I selected in Google Translate, all the returns were the same "WHAAAAA!!! WG won't concede to my tantrum. It's so unfair I coulndn't maintain a tiny bit of self control and now I promise I will. WHAAAAA!!!"

Sorry, I don't need your advice on how to play a video game. I could care less if I am the best player, the worst player, or anywhere in between. I play for FUNSIES and entertainment only.

Are you actually serious, are you suggesting I go watch a raging kiddo play a video game? You have got to be kidding... :facepalm:

#SelfNominatedArmchairGeneral

#KeepOnRaging

#EpicTantrumInProgress

#TheKiddoRageIsReal

#BuhByeFelicia

Exiledcrow #57 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 19:53

Major

• Players
  • 49193 battles
  • [GURUS] GURUS

You know EULA, it's cool that you're trying to play this like you're all reasonable and logical now, so we'll maybe miss the straight-up entitled princess whining you started off with; but then you spoil your own pose by throwing in, clearly ego-stroking, justifications like we're "intimidated" by your possible return.

Been killed by better than you, been killed by worse, have driven off bridges and killed myself on occasion. It's pixels in a game, man, and if I'm having fun it's all good, and if it wasn't I wouldn't still be here. 

Hopefully you won't be back, not because you're better (there's the validation you seem to need so much) but because you can't get over yourself.

Kliphie #58 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 20:06

Major

• Players
  • 32219 battles
  • [IOC] IOC
An epic showdown between a couple of guys who must have the last word.  This thread could go on well past when they unplug the server, which I have read here is going to be any day now.  

jsn87xi76slk92mc802d7sk1 #59 Posted Jun 02 2019 - 23:09

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 3929 battles

View PostEndUserLicenseAgreement, on May 31 2019 - 00:49, said:

Some of you might know me, or know of me. But we will skip that. I have not played tanks in over 60 days(not sure when the last time I actually played was) but I was looking at the Referral Program after I finally opened my game client longer than 2 minutes. 

I went on and read about the referral program AND THAT IS WHEN I NOTICED A FEW THINGS! 

First off, I noticed it said "player has not completed any recruit contracts;" (the 2nd bullet) and I also noticed it said "player has never been and is not a Commander at the moment;" (4th bullet). I have completed a recruit contract(as the recruiter in the first program) and received the t95e2:facepalm:. The last bullet reads "player's account is not suspended or sent to be deleted", well I've never received a game ban and I can still log onto my account so it hasn't been deleted(THERE IS A CATCH LOL). So right there I have been a commander before and I have completed a contract. But why would this be the case? Old players who once brought players to the game might have stopped playing and could possibly return, but you CANT be invited back because you were a commander/recruiter once before? Weird right? I have no incentive to come back to the game, so I submit a ticket just to double check with a human(or an automated response?) 

AT THIS MOMENT, I WAS COMPLETELY BLIND SIDED BY WARGAMING SUPPORT! (Insert Michael Oher memes below)

The reply

THE BLIND SIDE

Sooooooooooooooo..................... My chat ban from BEFORE JUNE 8th 2014 EXCLUDES ME FROM BECOMING A RECRUIT IN MID 2019

I'm not sure how this could be logical if the point of the program is to bring players back or bring new players into the game. What do you guys/gals think? Silly? Not silly? 

Whatever the opinions might be, I will not be returning to WOT because I do not have any incentives to return. 

Also, let this shorten the time you might waste trying to figure out if you can become a recruit if you are also thinking about returning to the game after a long break.

you only show your [edited]for reward campaigns and then [edited]off, we know.  so no, nobody cares tbh

BlinkingDuck #60 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 13:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 409 battles
Word

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users