• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Drill_U #1 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 18:27

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 16772 battles
  • [3PZG] 3PZG

Store - service - select vehicle - tab where 

When i try to pick to pick a vehicle for a equipment bundle no vehicles show up in the drop down menu; yes i have vehicles in the garage.

What am I missing 

What did i do wrong - it worked a few days ago (it would show vehicles ; I would pick which vehicle i wanted  gun-rammer, bios. etc. for and it would suggest the bundle)  - just came back to the game and thought it was a great idea to have equipment bundle and all you have to do is select a vehicle from the list and it will tell you what bundle to buy at a discount price. Now its not working NO vehicles show up in drop down list. I think i got around 90 vehicles. 

I did turn off all the filter in the garage to make sure all the vehicles will show up in the drop down list.

Yes I did turn in a ticket >>>> yes they did get back to me >>> Now turn to the players to tell me what I am doing wrong.

Respectfully,

Drill_U

Edited by Drill_U, Jun 01 2019 - 18:33.

J3Tears #2 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 18:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 4031 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
Its working on my end for all my tanks.  The filter in the garage doesnt affect my drop down list but be sure to check the Filter that is In the drop down list just incase.  The only thing I can think of is to Close the Client and Re-open it in safe mode.

heavymetal1967 #3 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 19:16

Major

• Players
  • 71488 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

Per the earlier poster try to logoff and back on and reset all filters.  And before I logged back on I'd run the integrity check.

If running mods try safe mode.

Good luck.

Drill_U #4 Posted Jun 01 2019 - 19:29

Corporal

• Beta Testers
  • 16772 battles
  • [3PZG] 3PZG

View PostJ3Tears, on Jun 01 2019 - 12:49, said:

Its working on my end for all my tanks.  The filter in the garage doesnt affect my drop down list but be sure to check the Filter that is In the drop down list just incase.  The only thing I can think of is to Close the Client and Re-open it in safe mode.

I tried still a no go - thx for you reply.  

respectfully 

Drill_U

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jun 01 2019 - 13:16, said:

Per the earlier poster try to logoff and back on and reset all filters.  And before I logged back on I'd run the integrity check.

If running mods try safe mode.

Good luck.

Did this also - thx for your reply's

Respectfully 

Drill_U

To all of the above - The store did work - the only thing that changed was when I got the Twitch King Tiger tank.   Menu stopped working.

I called my son up to tell him to hook his twitch account up to tanks so he could get the free tank from twitch.  I checked his account before and the drop down menu worked the store(at that time mine did not). After the twitch bundle arrived his account menu in the store does not show vehicles either. 

Don't get me wrong I am not pointing the finger at anyone. It just seems really strange that two accounts I have in my wargamming center are acting up after the recent gift. 

Love to all,

Drill_U

Edited by Drill_U, Jun 01 2019 - 19:30.

sixgun #5 Posted Jun 16 2019 - 00:37

Corporal

• Players
  • 57243 battles
  • [FC-SV] FC-SV
I can't get store to open. Put in ticket tried everything no results. anyone else had this problem?

dh_maggeha #6 Posted Jul 12 2019 - 12:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

So better make it the new british Tankcomander from the Twitch Prime and a girl from the CW Campagne... If you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°;)

Crews for T7-T9 are Commander ( Radiodude), Gunner (Loader), Driver

Also you need 63k from Cromwell to T7. From Setter on T7 you need 120k (25k for turret and gun, 95k for t8) to the LHMTV on T8 on the straight way.

From T8 to T9 the direct way is 202k where 38k are for gun and turret and 164k for the tier 9 tank.

T9 to T10 is 261k exp where 9k are for the radio and 252k for the t10 tank. You can get a gun for 48k but its not mandatory.uc browser shareit appvn

Edited by dh_maggeha, Jul 13 2019 - 23:14.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users