7871 replies to this topic

heavymetal1967 #7721 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 07:25

Major

• Players
  • 80515 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View Postkasperovskii, on Jan 12 2021 - 01:22, said:

Where’s this topic in Russian I do speak Russian fluently 

Sorry I needed to translate my own post.  I wasn't very clear.  Here's the source website.  The article is not recent and there's another stating package #23 translated as well as the one OP mentions/links.  They use the symbol for number so I'm guessing it is number 23.

https://wotexpress.info/

Edit:  Here's one of them untranslated. The original one referenced is in there somewhere as well.  

https://wotexpress.info/news/world-of-tanks/chto-budet-v-yanvarskom-nabore-twitch-prime-world-/

Edited by heavymetal1967, Jan 12 2021 - 07:34.

Tap_Ski #7722 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 07:50

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 25951 battles
  • [__G__] __G__

everything I've read says it's "Twitch Prime WOT Winter Pack # 23"

* as we already know - 

• Twitch Prime WOT Pack # 22 consisted of the "Queen Maeve" cmdr
  • Twitch Prime WOT Pack #21 consisted of the "Starlight" cmdr

* so I feel comfortable that they're refering to 'Twitch Prime Package' #23

* if it releases on the 23rd is another question

kasperovskii #7723 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 07:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6525 battles
  • [CDEV] CDEV

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 12 2021 - 02:25, said:

Sorry I needed to translate my own post.  I wasn't very clear.  Here's the source website.  The article is not recent and there's another stating package #23 translated as well as the one OP mentions/links.  They use the symbol for number so I'm guessing it is number 23.

Edit:  Here's one of them untranslated. The original one referenced is in there somewhere as well.  

https://wotexpress.info/news/world-of-tanks/chto-budet-v-yanvarskom-nabore-twitch-prime-world-/

Ok I found this news but it doesn’t say exactly when it’ll come out neither what tanks will be for rent. So nothing clear for now. Mostly it’s only assumptions. Just looks like they know commander’s name and decal that you’ll get and nothing else. 

__WarChild__ #7724 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 15:44

The Code Whisperer

• Community Contributor
  • 42964 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 12 2021 - 00:25, said:

Those were posted BEFORE WoT & Twitch got into their current situation. Twitch/Amazon is the future, so hopefully upcoming announcements are positive for us...

__WarChild__

SergeyMSG #7725 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 16:52

Private

• -Players-
  • 14771 battles
  • [GNZU] GNZU

View Postkasperovskii, on Jan 12 2021 - 07:55, said:

Ok I found this news but it doesn’t say exactly when it’ll come out neither what tanks will be for rent. So nothing clear for now. Mostly it’s only assumptions. Just looks like they know commander’s name and decal that you’ll get and nothing else. 

Yep, Apparently, they count twitch packages, for example,  #22 was Queen Maeve Kit.  The only more to add is they positive that the new twitch package will arrive in January.  Also, they communicated it on December 23, 2020.  Fingers crossed will wait for this loot. 

chazfarote #7726 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 22:06

Sergeant

• Players
  • 14198 battles
  • [FH_PB] FH_PB

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 12 2021 - 07:44, said:

Those were posted BEFORE WoT & Twitch got into their current situation. Twitch/Amazon is the future, so hopefully upcoming announcements are positive for us...

__WarChild__

WC, can you break it down a little for us simple people. Was it just an agreement that expired and needs to be renegotiated, or did something else happen? Maybe Twitch Gaming becoming Prime Gaming becoming Amazon Gaming and even branching out to separate app? Thanks!

Mr_G0NE #7727 Posted Jan 12 2021 - 23:59

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 32870 battles

Quoting from the Twit post:

This weekend's #ShowdownSaturday will see you face off against @DomosapienWGA in the VK 30.01 P. If you're able to beat his score this week you'll earn yourself Gold, Premium Time, and Boosters.

__WarChild__ #7728 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 00:25

The Code Whisperer

• Community Contributor
  • 42964 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

https://na.wargaming...=CPTNPLMWWC0121

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/?bonus_mode=CPTNPLMWWC0121

heavymetal1967 #7729 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 00:52

Major

• Players
  • 80515 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO

View Post__WarChild__, on Jan 12 2021 - 18:25, said:

Streamer code folks.  Hurry.  :)

LadyMae #7730 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 00:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15731 battles
  • [BUTTZ] BUTTZ
Thanks WarChild! :girl:

__WarChild__ #7731 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 01:04

The Code Whisperer

• Community Contributor
  • 42964 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

View PostLadyMae, on Jan 12 2021 - 17:53, said:

Thanks WarChild! :girl:

I was typing it so fast so I wouldn't get ninja'd  ;)

__WarChild__

slabski #7732 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 01:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9623 battles
  • [CLIFF] CLIFF
Still working unless I was last one.  Lol

kumputerdave #7733 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 02:00

Corporal

• Players
  • 9614 battles
  • [BCAMP] BCAMP

View Postheavymetal1967, on Jan 12 2021 - 15:52, said:

Streamer code folks.  Hurry.  :)

not working now ;(

kaiser9 #7734 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 02:09

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23131 battles
  • [SF-V] SF-V
that went fast

SonicFlood101 #7735 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 18:44

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 9448 battles
  • [-RIPT] -RIPT

View Postkaiser9, on Jan 12 2021 - 20:09, said:

that went fast

Yeah....I'm not sure why they limit the uses so much....even with the "make-up code" (which gives exact same thing on Thursday after the podcast), people miss it every week. I'm not trying to complain (though technically I am)....I'm just saying : This isn't 10 or 20 reserves and/or equipment....Why even limit it? Save the limited uses for bigger rewards....it saves Tragic (or whoever sets it up) work by only having to do it once a week. It also saves us from having to type it in within minutes (to keep from having to wait until Thursday) and if they would use "hidden" codes with better rewards, harder missions with better rewards, etc. I think it would increase viewership, and allow them to do more intensive interactive events with the audience. Just thinking out loud here....

P.S. <and a little more off topic> ... How many in here watch Tragic's podcast on Tuesdays/Thursdays, and/or participates in the games on the training server that happen at different times (I'm not certain Tragic is still doing them, but I THINK she has been doing them on Thursday's later in the evening). They are an absolute blast! Maybe Wargaming will even support the games with prizes of some sort if people would participate regularly. I've been out of the loop since Thanksgiving for the most part, so I'm not positive how many times she did this through the holiday season. Hopefully it's something popular enough for her/them to continue doing (it is varied competitions in training rooms...like everyone jumping off cliff/aircraft carrier, to see who travels the farthest in the air...and many others). If you haven't seen one of these sessions, you should absolutely watch for them!! Ok....my blabbering is finished for now :) 

TragicLoss #7736 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 20:49

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9434 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View PostSonicFlood101, on Jan 13 2021 - 11:44, said:

Yeah....I'm not sure why they limit the uses so much....even with the "make-up code" (which gives exact same thing on Thursday after the podcast), people miss it every week. I'm not trying to complain (though technically I am)....I'm just saying : This isn't 10 or 20 reserves and/or equipment....Why even limit it? Save the limited uses for bigger rewards....it saves Tragic (or whoever sets it up) work by only having to do it once a week. It also saves us from having to type it in within minutes (to keep from having to wait until Thursday) and if they would use "hidden" codes with better rewards, harder missions with better rewards, etc. I think it would increase viewership, and allow them to do more intensive interactive events with the audience. Just thinking out loud here....

P.S. <and a little more off topic> ... How many in here watch Tragic's podcast on Tuesdays/Thursdays, and/or participates in the games on the training server that happen at different times (I'm not certain Tragic is still doing them, but I THINK she has been doing them on Thursday's later in the evening). They are an absolute blast! Maybe Wargaming will even support the games with prizes of some sort if people would participate regularly. I've been out of the loop since Thanksgiving for the most part, so I'm not positive how many times she did this through the holiday season. Hopefully it's something popular enough for her/them to continue doing (it is varied competitions in training rooms...like everyone jumping off cliff/aircraft carrier, to see who travels the farthest in the air...and many others). If you haven't seen one of these sessions, you should absolutely watch for them!! Ok....my blabbering is finished for now :) 

Thanks for the suggestions! 

The codes are limited as they are intended to be a reward for those who come to the streams on a regular basis. Kind of like a rewards card, a lil bonus for our regulars.

The make-up code was to help those regulars who wanted to keep up the streak bonus, but maybe had plans uphold (family comes first!).

I definitely understand the hope that players get the code from this thread, but increasing the limit has had zero impact on the viewership. I appreciate Warchild's code thread and we've spoken about best practices as to be respectful to the intent behind the Weekly Watcher Code.

Unfortunately, this also means regardless the code will find its way to forums/discords/social media so there is no way to stop the spread, and increasing rewards would only increase the possibility and the reward for those who get the code outside of stream time.

Quick Edit:

The use amount is by no means "small" 750 for the Tuesday one and 1000 for Thursday. Our average viewership is around upwards of 350~. Essentially double the viewers get the code before the stream end, which means not only do those watching have a possibility of missing out, but that means viewers are spreading it so quickly that 750 people use it within the stream time and we see none of the benefits.

bnmonty #7737 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 21:00

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7808 battles
  • [M-O-G] M-O-G
The fact they're so limited makes me want to play less.  

grego34 #7738 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 21:09

Captain

• Beta Testers
  • 35091 battles

they need better gifts like camo,  paint,  1 day of premium or 500 gold  in place of the Fire extinguishers, small med kits and garage spaces   

maybe more would watch the streaming??   I know life comes first, family and jobs so its hard to watch for 1 hour..   i have seen it a few times but i work 3rd shift so its pretty rare.  I played once on a thursday night and had a blast.

Edited by grego34, Jan 13 2021 - 21:12.

TragicLoss #7739 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 21:34

Stream Producer

• Administrator
  • 9434 battles
  • [WGA] WGA

View Postgrego34, on Jan 13 2021 - 14:09, said:

they need better gifts like camo,  paint,  1 day of premium or 500 gold  in place of the Fire extinguishers, small med kits and garage spaces   

maybe more would watch the streaming??   I know life comes first, family and jobs so its hard to watch for 1 hour..   i have seen it a few times but i work 3rd shift so its pretty rare.  I played once on a thursday night and had a blast.

You don't have to watch for an hour. Just drop into the stream after the first hour. 

View Postbnmonty, on Jan 13 2021 - 14:00, said:

The fact they're so limited makes me want to play less.  

I am not here to convince you to play. The code is for our regulars, it's a nice bonus for anyone who stops by the stream or watches it regularly. 
I'm really not here to cater to people who pick up the code outside of the stream. It's a punch card for a free coffee at your favorite cafe. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯  I'm not sure what else to tell you.

Sass intended.

__WarChild__ #7740 Posted Jan 13 2021 - 21:59

The Code Whisperer

• Community Contributor
  • 42964 battles
  • [OPIC] OPIC

Howdy Folks,

I see that we were graced with TragicLoss' presence in today's thread.  That's pretty sweet!  :girl:

Please show her and all WGNA employees the respect that they deserve in here.  :great:  

I can personally vouch that she does nothing but work her tail (dinosaur that is) off for us. :honoring:

Thank you.

__WarChild__

Also tagged with Codes, Scavenger Codes, News

6 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Mishikin