Could we have some variation please?

1 reply to this topic

Outamyhead #1 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 08:25

Corporal

• Players
  • 22103 battles
  • [ROOK] ROOK

Just wondering why we are playing the same tier of tanks on the same days with the same amount of players, it's repetitive and I don't have an Object 140, T57 Heavy, or Batchat 25 which seems to be the tanks of choice for this tier and tournament setup.  Sunday is the only tournament I can make it to, the others conflict with work, would I like to play tier eight or nine...You bet!

I wouldn't mind of it was another tier aside from tier 10, it's like the old adage, you buy a variety pack of cereal you are going to get bored eating the one flavor.  Please step it up, I am getting bored with tier 10 every Sunday.

mpank #2 Posted Jun 10 2019 - 16:15

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17272 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

We just played this Sunday, but we did not have any of those tanks and did not face any of them as well. 

Our setup was: S.Conq, IS7, 113, Obj 907.

Here are the results: http://gosutactics.com/tournamentTeam1001-402729-highvoltage/

Only loss is due to the cap, we did not go there right away and did not have enough time to reset. 

Reply to this topic

For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users