Tier 8 Random games

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TitaniumKnees #1 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 18:39

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 45645 battles
  • [TANQC] TANQC

I'm sorry to say but, WG managed to find another way to ruin this game, Front Line, 

Since Front line has begun, too many rookies rushed to get tier 8 vehicles or bough premium vehicles to play it. I can understand  them wanted to play front line but damn it, don"t play regular games the same way. Too many of them now are hiding behind rocks or rushing in like they are on FL or in a tier 3. 

I know it's a good way for WG to make money by selling premium vehicles but now playing a tier 8 vehicles in regular games is i'm sorry to say crap. 

Just an opinion. Some may desagree 

raymee101 #2 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 18:53

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 67416 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
the changes to frontlines coming up is sick though, no more arty and light tanks abusing 3 reserves each.

Altwar #3 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 19:00

Major

• Players
  • 57756 battles
  • [-GNR-] -GNR-

View PostTitaniumKnees, on Jun 03 2019 - 09:39, said:

I'm sorry to say but, WG managed to find another way to ruin this game, Front Line, 

Since Front line has begun, too many rookies rushed to get tier 8 vehicles or bough premium vehicles to play it. I can understand  them wanted to play front line but damn it, don"t play regular games the same way. Too many of them now are hiding behind rocks or rushing in like they are on FL or in a tier 3. 

I know it's a good way for WG to make money by selling premium vehicles but now playing a tier 8 vehicles in regular games is i'm sorry to say crap. 

Some might disagree to be sure or even take the opportunity to point out the various misspellings if they choose.  But rather than do so, I will point out that if players hide behind rocks, it is called making use of cover.  If they are rushing forward, they are seizing the initiative. Both these or neither of these strategies make work in individual cases.  Meanwhile, it is up to you in a random battle to analyze your teammates as well as the enemy team and make the most of that analysis to benefit yourself in your own tank to the best of your abilities and/or desire.

GeorgePreddy #4 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 19:09

Major

• Players
  • 14680 battles

Frontline...   YES !!!!

Pipinghot #5 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 19:16

Major

• Players
  • 25960 battles
  • [IOC] IOC

View PostTitaniumKnees, on Jun 03 2019 - 12:39, said:

Let's say that's all true, this should be good for you as an experienced player. All of those noobs get put on both teams, not just yours, and that means that the average skill level in games is lower than it used to be. If the average skill level is lower that means that your skill and your experience become more important, which in turn means that you can perform better and get more rewards. If you're not doing better in Random battles as a result of Frontlines, then it's not actually changing the game and your thinking is incorrect.

So... are you doing better since FL was introduced? The answer will tell you whether your post is right or wrong. (And if your post is right, that's good for you)

Edited by Pipinghot, Jun 04 2019 - 10:00.

golruul #6 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 19:21

Captain

• Players
  • 22080 battles

Yeah how dare people grind to a tier 8 in order to participate in a game mode!  How dare they!  Why can't those low-life peasants just stay where they are in their low tier games, surrounded by other low-life peasants!

Don't be fooled here, folk.  OP is just trying to find another excuse on why he's losing so many games.  His current reason is bad teammates that can't carry him to victory.  If only he had more good players more often as teammates; they'd be able to drag him along to more victories -- more victories he obviously deserves. 

As for the bad players themselves, I don't mind them because I get to farm them.  Who doesn't like farming bad players and racking up the damage/kills in a PvP game?  Well, apparently people that are unable to do this, like OP. 

Mojo_Riesing #7 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 19:55

Captain

• Players
  • 19509 battles
  • [ACATS] ACATS

View PostTitaniumKnees, on Jun 03 2019 - 09:39, said:

I disagree about FrontLine "ruining" the game. It probably disrupts Random play but that's as far as it goes. I DO get the point about players getting into the deeper end of game play before they are really ready, that's not entirely unfair to say.

Here's the thing, i think you ARE right about WG and how it sees its future revenue stream regarding TierVIII premium tanks. Now get ready for this.  One of the "fixes" in FL is a LENGTHENING of time to respawn any given vehicle "killed" in the game. Now what do YOU think that's going to compel that new player, unready as they may be, with only ONE Tier VIII (or maybe two) from realizing..."hey, i need more Tier VIII's here!!".  

And how do you think they will get them?  Oh well.

Goat_Rodeo #8 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 20:04

Captain

• -Players-
  • 15281 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4
You’re facing off against some of those same individuals. Just farm away, profit and rank up. Some days it is frustrating beyond belief when your defense tanks die off so fast you can’t hope to keep up with the pace. Make your peace, get to Captain and then punch back into the red zone and go arty tipping. 

T_Bo #9 Posted Jun 03 2019 - 20:08

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 39560 battles
  • [REJEX] REJEX
The changes are going to reduce ranking up in FL if you don't cap/defend cap

Jryder #10 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 04:34

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 13910 battles

FL doesn't ruin the game, because FL is a completely different game.

Back in February, I accidentally logged in to a random battle during FL week (it was like, Thursday). I haven't played much Random in the last year-only really FL. The difference was quite obvious, as the pace of play is so much slower and deliberate in randoms. 

It really does take some time to re-adjust to randoms after an FL event (at least for people like me...), and if you only play FL, it's that much harder.

Gundog #11 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 16:33

Corporal

• Players
  • 22734 battles
  • [DOH] DOH

The front line map gets boring, would be great if they would add a few more to the mix.

I usually add at least 10 million credits to my account from each event which is great.  Lets me buy tanks and shoot prem ammo when ever it's needed without have to worry about credits.

It's a great way to quickly grind out my tier 8 tanks.

My bank account is getting low.  I'm ready for the next round!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users