STB-1

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

scoutsout7 #1 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 20:54

Corporal

• Players
  • 63932 battles

Hello 

After enough games on the test sever I have found the changes to the STB-1 to be enough to kill any chances of it being used in any clan wars and this is not what you in WG should be doing. To myself and maybe a few others we choose to go up a certain tank line for our own reasons. not what others say.. 

The Change from APCR to AP has made a very big change due to properties of the two types of rounds, if so then why not change all the tier ten mediums to AP and drop APCR from all mediums period, oh no not your Precious Russian tanks, Sorry guys but The Soviet Union Died in 1989 Get over it. 

When all tanks become meda tanks in any battles then you have done your job, this brings up something having loaded rounds in an M60A1 I know how long it takes to load ammo, and I know first hand just how small and cramped the inside of a T-62M turret turret is so get into the tanks and try loading rounds yourself before you give tanks with small interior space a faster reload time than those that are bigger in size. 

Lastly please explain the difference to me of the L7 105mm gun to the M68 105mm gun, oh yes only where they are built so why the difference in damage between tanks in the game that use these guns. 

Lastly yes it is game but lets keep some things as they truly should be, if not ask anyone that has fought in these tanks or operated them to truly find out about them, yes the paper tanks cannot be tested but if you have demsions and know interior sizes then use good judgment and make things right. 

Scouts out  

CynicalDutchie #2 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 21:00

Major

• Players
  • 43678 battles
  • [CYNIC] CYNIC

View Postscoutsout7, on Jun 04 2019 - 20:54, said:

Lastly please explain the difference to me of the L7 105mm gun to the M68 105mm gun, oh yes only where they are built so why the difference in damage between tanks in the game that use these guns. 

How dare they try to differentiate and balance T10 tanks! Absolutely outrageous!

Cowcat137 #3 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 21:04

Major

• -Players-
  • 14228 battles
  • [6-ACR] 6-ACR
I read somewhere that the rate of fire for a T-55 crew on the Golan Heights in 1973 was about 4 rounds a minute. The T-62's had auto reloaders that required the cannon to be taken off target and go to full elevation after every shot. If the gunner got in the way of the machine it could injure him. 

stalkervision #4 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 21:15

Major

• Players
  • 69492 battles
Great post Op! :medal:

tod914 #5 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 21:20

Major

• Players
  • 64916 battles

View PostYANKEE137, on Jun 04 2019 - 15:04, said:

I read somewhere that the rate of fire for a T-55 crew on the Golan Heights in 1973 was about 4 rounds a minute. The T-62's had auto reloaders that required the cannon to be taken off target and go to full elevation after every shot. If the gunner got in the way of the machine it could injure him. 

What a rebalance that would be.  lol 

Platedmeat #6 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 21:36

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 48201 battles

View Postscoutsout7, on Jun 04 2019 - 14:54, said:

Hello 

After enough games on the test sever I have found the changes to the STB-1 to be enough to kill any chances of it being used in any clan wars and this is not what you in WG should be doing. To myself and maybe a few others we choose to go up a certain tank line for our own reasons. not what others say.. 

The Change from APCR to AP has made a very big change due to properties of the two types of rounds, if so then why not change all the tier ten mediums to AP and drop APCR from all mediums period, oh no not your Precious Russian tanks, Sorry guys but The Soviet Union Died in 1989 Get over it. 

When all tanks become meda tanks in any battles then you have done your job, this brings up something having loaded rounds in an M60A1 I know how long it takes to load ammo, and I know first hand just how small and cramped the inside of a T-62M turret turret is so get into the tanks and try loading rounds yourself before you give tanks with small interior space a faster reload time than those that are bigger in size. 

Lastly yes it is game but lets keep some things as they truly should be, if not ask anyone that has fought in these tanks or operated them to truly find out about them, yes the paper tanks cannot be tested but if you have demsions and know interior sizes then use good judgment and make things right. 

Scouts out  

Hmmmm....a game based in the ex USSR..........not hard to figure out why ruski tanky better......now off to the gulag with you !!!

Maltfourti #7 Posted Jun 04 2019 - 22:29

Captain

• Players
  • 45722 battles
  • [-M1-] -M1-
Well that what you get for trying to bring a non-RU tank to clam wars! noob! Wahts wrong with you?!

Also tagged with STB-1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users