NASA Confirms

• Please log in to reply
535 replies to this topic

Klaatu_Nicto #41 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 03:22

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostIkanator, on Jun 17 2019 - 15:03, said:

There is a bizarre problem. As solar output decreases, the sun's magnetic fields get weaker. With weaker solar magnetic fields, the amount of cosmic radiation that enters the solar system increases. Thus there may or may not be an actual decrease in the amount of radiation that astronauts might be subjected to.

That plus the earth's weakening magnetic field.

Klaatu_Nicto #42 Posted Jun 18 2019 - 03:25

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

6-16-19 - France To Declare Natural Disaster After Storms Rip Through Crops
France will declare a state of natural disaster after rain and hail storms lashed a swathe of the south-east on Saturday, devastating crops.
https://www.theguard...p-through-crops

May 2019 - France – Lowest May Temperature In Two Centuries
https://www.meteogio...cord-in-francia

Klaatu_Nicto #43 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 01:22

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

June 14, 2019 - Kashmir receives Rare June Snowfall, while Heavy Rains Flood the Plains
https://electroverse...ood-the-plains/

Klaatu_Nicto #44 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 07:57

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

June 14, 2019 - Belgium - Severe hail causes damage in fruit production region Borgloon
https://agroinsuranc...rgloon-belgium/

June 10, 2019 - USA - Peach harvest in southwestern Michigan nearly wiped out by last winter’s polar vortex
https://agroinsuranc...s-polar-vortex/

May 30. 2019 - Poland - Frost damage may cause up to 85% reduction in apple harvest
https://agroinsuranc...-apple-harvest/

Klaatu_Nicto #45 Posted Jun 19 2019 - 20:47

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

June 17, 2019 - All-Time Low Temperature Records Tumble in Minnesota
Frost advisories issued.
https://electroverse...ing-jet-stream/

June 12, 2019 - Multiple All-Time Low Temperature Records either Tied or Busted in Idaho and Wyoming this week
https://electroverse...ho-and-wyoming/

June 11, 2019 - Five All-Time Low Temperature Records Fell in Wyoming on Sunday + Four Foot Snow Drift Trapped a Motorist
https://electroverse...-solar-minimum/

Klaatu_Nicto #46 Posted Jun 23 2019 - 19:36

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jun 23 2019 - 21:16.

Klaatu_Nicto #47 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 18:54

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

June 24, 2019 - Colorado's Snowpack After Rare Summer Solstice Dump 4,121 Percent Above Normal
https://www.stamford...re-14036967.php

S2CD518.gif

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Jun 25 2019 - 19:07.

TheManFromKekistan #48 Posted Jun 25 2019 - 19:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

That temp chart obviously shows that man had advanced fossil fuel use starting at 1000 AD because how else could the planet have warmed up even more then than now? :ohmy:

It's becoming clear that the fake man made global warming narrative was supposed to push the world into taking measures that would have been almost completely opposite of what would be needed to stave off massive starvation once the snows set in on current northern croplands. They wanted to trick us into wiping ourselves out willingly.. :bajan:

Ikanator #49 Posted Jun 27 2019 - 21:55

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 11010 battles
The end of the last ice age was obviously caused by all the traffic as the ancestors of the American Indians drove millions of SUVs across the Bering Land Bridge only stopping long enough to fuel their vehicles and hunt megafauna with sharp rocks tied onto the ends of long sticks.

cKy_ #50 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 00:59

Major

• -Players-
  • 4504 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY
Wait... Is this a "hurrr climate change isn't real and we know because I, a boomer, said so durrr" thread? Hilarious.

TheManFromKekistan #51 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 01:58

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jun 27 2019 - 18:59, said:

Wait... Is this a "hurrr climate change isn't real and we know because I, a boomer, said so durrr" thread? Hilarious.

I don't see anyone here saying there isn't climate change?

Klaatu_Nicto #52 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 02:54

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jun 27 2019 - 15:59, said:

No. Only a fool would not know climate change always has and always will occur.

tod914 #53 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 03:12

Major

• Players
  • 64651 battles

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jun 23 2019 - 13:36, said:

How about Cosmic Charlie?

cKy_ #54 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 04:05

Major

• -Players-
  • 4504 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Jun 28 2019 - 13:54, said:

No. Only a fool would not know climate change always has and always will occur.

I quite obviously was referring to man-made climate change and global warming, not the natural process of climate change which is a lot slower than what we are currently witnessing. 

Please, educate me. Tell me what you believe.

Klaatu_Nicto #55 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 04:25

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View Posttod914, on Jun 27 2019 - 18:12, said:

How about Cosmic Charlie?

How about Cosmos Carl.

Klaatu_Nicto #56 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 04:28

Major

• Players
  • 44044 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jun 27 2019 - 19:05, said:

I quite obviously was referring to man-made climate change and global warming, not the natural process of climate change which is a lot slower than what we are currently witnessing. 

Several hundred years ago it was witch-made climate change and global cooling.

TheManFromKekistan #57 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 04:33

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jun 27 2019 - 22:05, said:

Every global warming prediction of the last nearly 30 years has came and went with no changes. If you go to the shore of any american city the waterline is exactly the same place its been for as long as we have been recording it. The ice caps are still there and gaining land locked ice faster than they are losing sea ice. Hell the polar bears are at record numbers when it was predicted by the global warming ecoterrorists that they would suffer a 67% decline due to mans nasty carbon addiction. That study about 97% of scientists agreeing about global warming? Propaganda by the poll takers. They asked a bit over a hundred scientists in all fields most of which had nothing to do with climatology if they believed man had an influence on the climate and 97% said yes. But that was it there were no questions about the extent of it or if the influence would even make any difference. There are literally millions of scientists and you can easily find many more who agree on climate change and our brief warming trend of the last few decades but that man has nothing to do with it and its all from complex systems we have no control over like the output of the sun and our planets ever changing tilt and orbit. Again that chart a few posts up shows massively more global warming over a far longer period than our current trend which is already falling off back to the general cooling trend we have been under the last few centuries. What was the cause of that if there were no man made fossil fuels to add to the pollution levels?

ket101 #58 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 05:19

Major

• Beta Testers
  • 18441 battles
  • [N-O-M] N-O-M

In the geological record, increases in CO2 followed increases in temperature, not the other way around.  Too, the world has almost always been warmer than it is now, and life has flourished throughout those warmer periods.  Heck, the Great Barrier Reef has been in existence throughout periods of both greater and lesser temperatures, along with massive changes in sea level, and still survives pretty well (ignore current panic stories, they are simply designed to inspire panic, nothing less).  We are currently in a period of time that was climbing out of the Little Ice Age a few hundred years ago, so increasing temperatures should rightly be expected.  After all, the Medieval and Roman Warm periods were, on average, warmer than now as well.  England used to be a land of swamps and marshes, and watching shows like Time Team can show how water levels have dropped.  The Italian city of Pisa, home of the Leaning Tower, is currently about 10 km's inland, but in Roman times it was a coastal port.  And then there are things like the very crust moving up and down relative to the sea level, such as in Florida where the land is sinking.  Sea level has been rising, but the best records available indicate that on average it is 1 mm a year, which is nowhere near the amount necessary for the massive amounts alarmists have predicted for 2100.  Their predictions are on the same scale as the bursting of the ice dams at the end of the last major glaciation period (see the Ice Age movies, which are based on those times), which simply cannot take place in the current day as there is not nearly the same amount of water locked up by ice.

When the panic about climate change began in about 2007, there were still voices that indicated that cold was coming.  They very much got drowned out in the hysteria.  Some people brought up Milankovitch cycles, and others have expanded on those cycles.  I've seen studies that predict that there will be significant cooling up to 2050, and maybe past that.  But things like this get drowned out in the noise.

The biggest, number one problem with Anthropegenic Global Warming, Global Warming, Climate Change, Climate Uncertainty, Climate Chaos or whatever name and moved goalposts they give it this week, is that the practitioners demand that it become the reason for EVERYTHING, even when it doesn't apply.  I heard about a study of Venician accounting papers asking for grant money on the basis of looking through them for any possibility that climate change could be a factor in them (you know, when Venice was a world power).  There's a lot of very poor science being done in the name of climate change, and one day I hope that rationality will once again take precedence over consensus.

cKy_ #59 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 06:24

Major

• -Players-
  • 4504 battles
  • [PUBBY] PUBBY

View PostTheManFromKekistan, on Jun 28 2019 - 15:33, said:

Every global warming prediction of the last nearly 30 years has came and went with no changes. If you go to the shore of any american city the waterline is exactly the same place its been for as long as we have been recording it. The ice caps are still there and gaining land locked ice faster than they are losing sea ice. Hell the polar bears are at record numbers when it was predicted by the global warming ecoterrorists that they would suffer a 67% decline due to mans nasty carbon addiction. That study about 97% of scientists agreeing about global warming? Propaganda by the poll takers. They asked a bit over a hundred scientists in all fields most of which had nothing to do with climatology if they believed man had an influence on the climate and 97% said yes. But that was it there were no questions about the extent of it or if the influence would even make any difference. There are literally millions of scientists and you can easily find many more who agree on climate change and our brief warming trend of the last few decades but that man has nothing to do with it and its all from complex systems we have no control over like the output of the sun and our planets ever changing tilt and orbit. Again that chart a few posts up shows massively more global warming over a far longer period than our current trend which is already falling off back to the general cooling trend we have been under the last few centuries. What was the cause of that if there were no man made fossil fuels to add to the pollution levels?

And people make fun on flat earthers, I say it's more fun to laugh at these kinds of people.

No, you're right. All those climate scientists are incorrect because you haven't seen any water go up yet. Amazing.

TheManFromKekistan #60 Posted Jun 28 2019 - 06:40

Major

• -Players-
  • 28 battles

View PostcKy_, on Jun 28 2019 - 00:24, said:

And people make fun on flat earthers, I say it's more fun to laugh at these kinds of people.

No, you're right. All those climate scientists are incorrect because you haven't seen any water go up yet. Amazing.

Do you have an argument?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users