• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Oswegatchie_NY #1 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 05:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34048 battles
  • [CYCLN] CYCLN

skirmish data scraping

I keep a spreadsheet tracking our clan's stats in skirms. Currently I look in the Stronghold log and type the data over into my spreadsheet. The Log data is displayed such that I can not highlight to copy and paste. I have searched for website data scrapers but they all require the data to be highlighted to be able to capture it. Does anyone know of a way I can get this data into a CSV to use in my spreadsheet for easier import of the data? There are a lot of data sites but they don't have the skirmish log data. Any help would be greatly appreciated

PTwr #2 Posted Jun 07 2019 - 07:26

Major

• Players
  • 44730 battles
  • [BITSA] BITSA

From website? Some X-Path query in devtools should do the trick, glue it together into csv, save, open in excel or one of its clones.

From game? You could try to decompile pyc's, find one responsible for log, add simple dump function then process it out of game. 

Oswegatchie_NY #3 Posted Jun 11 2019 - 02:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 34048 battles
  • [CYCLN] CYCLN

View PostPTwr, on Jun 07 2019 - 07:26, said:

From website? Some X-Path query in devtools should do the trick, glue it together into csv, save, open in excel or one of its clones.

From game? You could try to decompile pyc's, find one responsible for log, add simple dump function then process it out of game. 

I have been getting data from in-game, from the Stronghold Log. I really have no idea what the terms in your suggestions were about. I am a pretty good spreadsheet builder but I have zero web-kung-fu

Also tagged with skirmish, data, CSV, spreadsheet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users